Monday, May 07, 2007

Examinations Are Here Again! VI

Sixth part, whee. I think the tenth part is going to be the last.

The invigilator, who also happens to be our Chemistry teacher, was telling us before the exam about something that a teacher will accompany us if we wanted to go to the toilet, just to prevent us cheating. Heh. Then she asks if anyone would like to go there last minute, and Vernon was like, "Accompany me go." I thought he was meaning during the exam, so I went "What the f-?". Turns out he means then, lol, so I just went with him, though having already visited the toilet just now with Yoshida, all I did there was talk with Vernon, rofl. Turns out that he wants me to accompany him just because he does not want the entire class to wait for him and him alone. Lol.

I have flunked my Chemistry exam and I know it. Can't blame anyone, I only spent like ten minutes flipping through 350+ pages of the Chemistry textbook before tossing it one side and start playing computer games. So most of the questions give stuff that I have completely no idea what they are, like catalysts used for certain reactions. Is it really necessary for sixteen-year-old students to exactly know what catalyst is used for what reaction? No matter, all I answered what crap and shit and I know I'm bound to get a big, fat, red cross for that. Not like I care, though. XD My pen just went out of ink during like 80% of the exam, heh. My spare pens (in other words, my previous pens that all went out of ink) surprisingly worked. One had an excessive flow of ink (which is quite unwise because it already is running very short), and the second one was okay in terms of amount of ink, it's just that a spring was missing (I gave it to Yoshida to compensate making the spring of his pen lost XD). All in all, all's well that ends well.

The school suffered from a power failure after Chemistry exam. The lights just suddenly go off, and the aircons shut themselves as well. Lol. I thought it was a fuse activating, while Yoshida thinks it's a short circuit. Hey, how the hell do you get a short circuit to occur to the power supply for an entire school? Go figure. Meh, whatever.

After the exam, Yoshida and I went to the toilet. After that, Vernon and Ephraim disappeared lol. We grabbed our History textbooks and tried to chase them, but just could not find them. We instead went to the book shop, wanting to buy some stationary. Instead, we could not buy anything, just because the cashier thingy has no electricity so it can operate. Gee, go figure. Can't we just grab what we want, throw the money onto the counter and leave? I have no idea how certain brains work, man.

Due to a possibility that my pens will suddenly run out of ink, I decided to borrow one from Wei Sheng, lol. And the kind guy lent me two. XD Thanks, Wei Sheng!

We walked to the library after this, trying to find Vernon and Ephraim, but we decided that the library would be dark and stuffy due to the power failure, and thus we decided to detour back to the classroom. Again, the girls are sitting outside the classroom along the corridor, as if a poisonous gas has been detected inside the classroom or something. Meh, go figure.

Was doing some last-minute revision for History. Read up on Germany under Hitler and China under Mao, just because our History teacher said that the exam will focus on Hitler, Mao and Stalin, and nothing else.

Then, the power went suddenly back on. Our Physics teacher was running around to ensure that the exams run smoothly lol, because he is in-charge of the examinations or something like that. Then our History teacher also come to have a look. And then, we have our Chemistry teacher as an invigilator. Oh boy, what a heartwarming gathering. *rolls eyes*

The loudspeaker booms, marking an announcement. It takes so long for the guy to start the announcement, so we have some annoying and irritating sound coming out from the loudspeaker that is unpleasant to the ears for like 20 seconds. Oh my god, man. Then the announcement is bullshit. "Students taking examinations in the hall... please proceed to the hall for your examinations." *rolls eyes* I think everyone is already in the hall waiting for the damn exams to start? And Yoshida thinks it's funny, lol.

And the power went down again. XD Our Physics teacher rushed in and instructed us to open the windows. We did, and then the power went back on again, together with the air-con, so we had to close the windows again. -.- He was like, "If the power went off again, remember to open the windows." Hope the power stays on. :3

Just as we were putting our books back into our bags, I asked Yoshida, "Where is Vernon and E-chan (our nickname for Ephraim?", and bam, they arrived. 说曹操,曹操到。XD [Speak of the devil]

History exam is not bad in general. Those source-based questions are moderately difficult, and the structure-essay questions too. Hope I can score well. :3

Was kinda stupid nearing the end of the exam. I finished my stuff, and the invigilator (also our Chemistry teacher) comes and disturbs me. What I do very fast and finish before everyone does. Her matter is it? -.- She should learn the meaning of the phrase mind your own business. I've been finishing way before everyone else has since Primary 1. It's a habit, can't change it easily. o.O

End of exams, yay. Took it long enough to end it. -.- Put Wei Sheng's pens on his table. Hope he can find it tomorrow. XD The invigilator was counting the number of exam scripts loudly, one-by-one. Gee, and I thought I was bad in mathematics.

Went home, lol. Yoshida was accompanying me, because he wants to go to his tutor's house, which is just beside mine, lol.

End of blog post. One Piece episode 307 is just about to be finished downloading. :P

No comments: