Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Start of the Holid - never mind...

It is supposed to be the start of the holiday, but well, I have two more weeks of lessons during holidays. Man, what a bummer. -______-

Due to some reason, I woke up half an hour later than expected this morning, lol, so I had to rush a little, lol. Kinda funny, I was eating toast for breakfast, and about after half of my journey, I finished my bread, took out my handphone and called home, complaining to my mother how the bread sucks. XD I mean, come on, mixing kaya and peanut butter? Ewww!

Went to the classroom when I reached school. Played daidee with Yoshida, Vernon and Larry, lol, then Ephraim and Wei Sheng came and looked. Lol, got one time I had 11 cards on my hands, then everyone left only like 3 or 4 cards, because I keep on passing mah, they all playing pairs. Then finally, Larry come out five cards at once (I think it was 8, 9, 10, Jack, Queen, all different shapes), lol, I was waiting for that. Then everyone's hands all left less than 5 cards, and my turn, so I play a set of five cards (it was three cards of the same number, then two cards of same number), then I play another set of five cards (another bigger three cards of the same number, and another bigger two cards of same number), and finally play my last card. Turned the tables around, haha.

Then it was announced that we had to go to the lab for Physics lesson, lol. Spent 20 minutes waiting in class. Not like we cared, we have daidee to occupy us. XD While on our way to the lab, I told Vernon that I won 2 out of the 3 games (Can't remember exactly how many games we played, should be 3 lah... XD), and he replied, "Beginner's luck." -_____- What beginner? Lol...

Go Physics learn electromagnetic introduction. Vernon and I both confused initially, then we read the textbook, got 6 different set-ups showing different results. We compare the set-ups and determine what kind of set-up will get what kind of result, then do the worksheet ourselves. XD Then compare with Larry's one, seems right, lol.

Teacher explain how to find the polarity of the solenoid in relationship to the direction and pole the magnet travels funny nia, say what BGR (Boy Girl Relationship). The magnet approach the solenoid like the boy approach girl like that, the girl repel the boy (I told Vernon, Larry and Alvin that we knew this fact perfectly well. Sigh......), so we know the polarity of the solenoid closer to the magnet is the opposite of the pole of the magnet closer to the solenoid. Then when the magnet leave the solenoid, the reverse happens, and teacher explains it as when the boy moving, the girl want to go after him. Lol. Let's just assume that this theory is correct in the name of 'finding an easy way to remember how to determine the polarity of a solenoid in electromagnetic introduction'.

Then after that was History. Learn about fall of communism. Haven't even teach until Soviet Union collapsing yet, teacher give us structure-essay question, "To what extent was Gorbachev to blame for the collapse of the Soviet Union?" or something like that. -_____- Of course, have to check textbook lah, see how Soviet Union actually collapsed. Damn it, man, why must Gorbachev's name be so confusing and difficult to write? I mean, you see Stalin, Hitler, Lenin or Mao, all their names so easy to remember and write. And coming to mention it, how the heck do you pronounce 'Gorbachev'?! Meh...

Then teacher say something about Ronald Reagan during Cold War, say on radio announce to whole America, "My fellow Americans. I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever. We begin bombing in five minutes." Rofl, that mother fucker. :P Teacher say what he damn joker likes to lies a lot, but this is too ridiculous to be a lie, lol. Obviously he had to apologize a lot later. XD

Nothing to do for recess, lol. Yoshida keep saying want to chiong T. Mart (which Vernon has no idea what it is, lol. It's actually short for Tampines Mart), but then still don't want go. -_______- Then when we leaving the classroom one group of girls want borrow Vernon's cards again. Vernon then lie, "I burnt them." But then still lent them later. XD I ask him why, he said he wanted to copy Reagan. XD

Ephraim go buy a drink from vending machine, then he punch the machine like money kena koped like that. I go help him kick the vending machine, then punched a few times, still nothing come out, then some complete lame guy come out and "Oi!". Crazy dude. Of course lah, we all hurry run. Then Ephraim say he kenna conned only 20 cents. -______- I thought he put money inside nothing come out nia. Turns out only the drink come out. Bloody basket, make me punch until hand pain for nothing.

Then after a while sit down there, Ephraim drinking and eating his own made sandwich (which Yoshida criticizes of), we decided to head back class. Go back class still nothing to do. Vernon, Yoshida and Ephraim dunno talking what crap lah, then I want to listen to music one, but Larry play his guitar so freaking loud, like he scare people dunno he can play guitar like that. -______- So I just sit right in front of him and grab his strings so he couldn't play lol, yet he still down there play play play, so just let him play lor, I listen with the loudspeakers 1cm away from my ear. -_____- Then sometimes bored go play Rally 3D, then listen to music again. XD

Social Studies teacher late 20 minutes nia. -_- Then teach finish syllabus already what (at least, according to Yoshida and Vernon. Remember I was asleep while she was teaching the last chapter and thus had no idea how far into the last chapter she taught?), so nothing to do lor. She go list out list of chapters come out for previous years O level, then try to formulate a pattern. Good for me, got time to do History, the one on blaming Gorbachev. XD Aiyo, find out a pattern and predict what chapters come out for O level for what? Just study everything lah. Then later still have to do another structure essay question, about fall of Venice lah.

Then go home liao, whee. 3.5 hours only, damn song lol. Though still sian, must wake up early. :3

No comments: