Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Fun With Electricity In Physics

Interesting title, eh? But first let's talk about the day before we move on to the highlight. :D

Was quite late to arrive in school today. About 7.55am, and I'm still walking towards the school, lol. Then I decided to SMS Vernon to ask for the location of Chemistry class, the first period, since I decided that if I know the location, I don't have to head first to class and then make a detour to wherever Chemistry is, deciding to just head straight to Chemistry.

When I reached the classroom, I saw him walking out of the class, lol, so I told him, "Yo, bub, never reply my SMS." And he told me he did. Then I check, his SMS said he "Dunno leh. No one said." XD

Then we waited in class a while, then saw Ephraim walking towards the class. Vernon went to hide behind a wall, while I stand across the corridor leaning against the wall and in plain view of Ephraim, lol. Then when the shorty pass by, Vernon jump out, but bleh, Ephraim no reaction. -_-

Then dilly-dally a while, Yoshida came (he came to school earlier than me though, placed his bag on his chair and went off to dunno-dunno-where), then we finally decided to attend Chemistry. Zzzzzz... =_=

Go Chemistry boring lah. Teacher talk about electrolysis, but as in most Chemistry lessons, most of the people sitting on the right side of the class, as usual, weren't paying attention, including me, who was playing Rally 3D on my handphone. :D Sometime during the lesson, I told Larry that out of the five rows on the right side of the class, only his row (consisting of Luke, Vernon, Ephraim and Larry himself) was paying attention. XD

And 'cher, fuck the electrical conductor used to make contact with a metallic part of a circuit, an Electrode is the damned evolve form of Voltorb.

Next go Social Studies. ... ... ... ... Can't remember what we did... Ah! Do some lame source-based questions on South Africa. Out of syllabus lor. I like South Africa before 1990s, man, discrimination against blacks for teh win. Teacher tell us do only questions A and B, then I finish nothing to do down there talk cock sing song, then she tell us go home do C and D. -______-

DIdn't even bother to step out of the classroom during recess. Was playing daidee with Vernon, Yoshida and Yuhaimi. Vernon's spectacles the part in the middle break, so he damn uncomfortable wearing it, lol, rub rub rub like damn pain like that. X( Then second game he don't want wear specs, then must go very close to the card then can see what it is, lol... Third game he tulan borrow Yoshida's specs, since Yoshida's degrees is the one closest to him, while Wei Sheng joined and replaced Yuhaimi (Vernon actually wanted to quit playing because of his spec problems, but then Yuhaimi also dun want play, so Vernon just force himself to play lor). I see Yoshida no specs so chum I also handicap dun wear specs lah. XD But also no affect me that much.

Larry damn pain in the ass, man. First yersterday, today again, down there playing his guitar loud like crazy man. Then everytime Vernon want to pass still speak so soft, kena drown by guitar noise hear no shit. -____- Then recess over already Larry got his Physics stuff went out and turned off the light, with us still inside playing cards. -_____- Rude fucker nia, that guy, waste 20 seconds of my life turning the lights back on. Lol. Then when we finish and left, still got one group still playing. -_-

Was expecting the two hours of Physics to be boring theory shit (but hey, at least I can take it. I'm sure I said somewhere that, "Two hours of Physics I can tahan, but two minutes of Chemistry I buay tahan." lol), but turns out to be practical. Aiya, screw up the second experiment liao lah, but don't care. XD

Did a lot of shit around lah, thanks to Vernon and I finishing extremely early. Mostly playing with the accumulator, which we used as a substitute for battery. The accumulator damn nice to play lor. XD Faizal connect one end to a wire, then the other end of wire stroke the other end of accumulator, then got spark. XD Then Yuhaimi scare will explode, and Yoshida come, "You want explode ah? I teach you." He points at gas tap. Rofl! Turn on the gas tap, make sparks come out, EXPLOSION! :O

Then another time Faizal put one accumulator *copies the damn word so he doesn't have to type it over and over and over again* on the table, his hand hold another, then he connect them together. For like three seconds boh taichi nothing happened, but then he suddenly jumped back slightly, shocking me (who was behind him) as he knocked his ammeter onto the floor. XD Turns out the accumulator burns and shocks slightly when connected to the other one, lol...

Then the people in front connect like six accumulators together using wires, kena reprimanded. I wanna try connecting two together using wires, but then Ephraim and Vernon all went, "OI!" XD

Then during the end, teacher say, "Those of you who have finished, hand up your work, keep all the apparatus, and you can go and have your luncheee." XD Then some guys, like Cheng Liang, keep repeating the word 'luncheee'. XD XD Rofl, then I, Yoshida, Ephraim and Vernon left, I was repeating, "Yay! We be going out for luncheeeeeeeeeeeee!!!" XD, while Yoshida was repeating, "Bye, losers." Though no idea why.

Damn, I like the sentence "Yay! We be going out for luncheeeeeeeeeeeee!!!" Has a nice tune for it. XD Yay, I think I just got myself a new MSN nick XD

Damn it, One Piece episode 311 is taking quite a long time for it to be released. I even already got myself a packet of potato chips ready for enjoying this episode with. :\

No comments: