Thursday, May 24, 2007

Where's my lunch...?

Blogging while waiting for my lunch, lol. Don't expect me to blog as well on an empty stomach. XD

3 days 18 hours and 54 minutes left to Chinese 'O' level! ARGH OMGWTFBBQHAX PANIC!!
...90 hours and 54 minutes left to Chinese 'O' level! Not that bad, but still PANIC PANIC!
...5454 minutes left to Chinese 'O' level! Man, I feel a lot more at peace.
...327240 seconds left to Chinese 'O' level? Bah! Bring on the gaming! XD

Lol...

Started with A Maths this morning. Was learning integration. Doesn't seem difficult to tell the truth, it's just the opposite of differentiation after all. Just sucks that I have more formulae to remember and memorize. XD

Chemistry next, zzzzzz. Spent the first half an hour doing A Maths homework using Yoshida's textbook (I didn't bring mine), lol. Was doing the usual stuff during the second half, slacking and fooling around and generally not paying attention. XD

Social Studies. Fell asleep soon enough. Come on, I've read the whole chapter on Venice at least twice. XD Was a nice sleep to tell the truth, lol, now I feel all energized. XD

Went to the library during recess. Borrowed a comic book from the library, lol.

Chinese is basically exactly the same as yersterday's, except the teacher's computer's internet's speed (rofl XD) is quite slow, so it stucks half way still trying to buffer while playing the audio clips. The teacher just has no patience to stop the clip, let it buffer and then play it nia. -.-

Physics was next, but we only have half an hour for it, due to having to clean the classroom up using the second half of the period, yet the teacher didn't come until 25 minutes into the lesson. Was wanting to play cards, but Vernon lent his to Fym's group, lol, so didn't get to play. Was reading the comic book I borrowed from the library, and once Faizal walked past me, while I was laughing out loud. The smart ass thinks he can play a fool and imitate me laughing but in a high-pitched voice. I copied Larry's style and kicked his ass. XD

Then the teacher came. 5 minutes left can teach what? Just give out Physics exam and ta-dah. ^_^"

Classroom cleaning was boring lah. Majority of the class was doing nothing, just walking or standing around, talking cock and singing song. Waited for half an hour of boringness, then decided to just go home. XD We weren't officially dismissed, but as Ephraim put it, "We met with no resistance." There. :D

Short blog post, lol. Going off to watch Pokémon: Orange Islands. Ta-dah for now.

No comments: