Thursday, May 31, 2007

Waiting

Finally convinced my father to pre-order Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows yersterday, yay. :D Though there was a lot of crap in the process, like scoring five As for 'O' levels, entering JC, blah blah blah. Man, it is almost impossible, and I think he knew it. -_-

Anyway, pre-ordering the books now is good, lol, we get a 10% discount and only need to pay 5% GST, unlike when the book arrives, when we have to pay 7% GST. -_- Let's just now await 21 July, when my Harry Potter book will be delivered to my house. XD

Anyway, come to think of it, isn't life all about waiting?

Waiting for One Piece episode 311...
Waiting for Death Note episode 33...
Waiting for Pokémon Adventures volume 24...
Waiting for Pokémon: Diamond and Pearl episode 4...
Waiting for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows...
Waiting for Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (the movie)...
Waiting for School Rumble: Third Term...
Waiting for the Dragon Eggs to hatch in DragonFable...
Waiting to get my membership back in RuneScape...

And the list goes on and on and on! XD

Anyway, on a curious side note, look what I found after I woke up!


Yeah, blood on my thumb, lol. My thumb isn't hurt or injured or damaged in any way, shape or form, so it is doubtable that the blood flowed out of my thumb. Incidentally, I couldn't even confirm whether is it blood or something else, as it has already dried when I woke up, and with it disappears the smell. If it is blood though, I couldn't find any spot on my body where blood could have flow out...

Hmm, who cares about it? Gotta clean it off before breakfast, lol!

No comments: