Friday, June 01, 2007

IR Training Camp

I hereby declare my school a training camp in preparation of Singapore's IR (Integrated Resort). Want to know why? Read on and find out.

Social Studies was first period this morning. I came exactly at 8am, expecting to be late, but man, the teacher is not even there yet. 10 minutes later, she came in, but not doing anything, just because half of the class was missing. We didn't bother greeting her either, treating her as air, lol, just because the class chairperson is not there to shout "Class, stand!" and "Class, greet!" XD Five minutes later, two thirds of the class have arrived (yes, fifteen minutes into the lesson, and only about *calculates what 42 x 2/3 is...* 28 people came), yet we are still ignoring the teacher's presence. The teacher's face looks extremely dangerous lol, like angry volcano like that. ^_^" Then five minutes later lesson starts, yet we still haven't greet the teacher. XD

Lesson go through the South Africa South-Based Questions, zzz. Damn sian lah. Then she see so many people never do question c and d ask them do, and ask those people who finished to do whatever they want. Yoshida do finish but his d anyhow do, so he want redo, then I sian, want to borrow Yoshida's cards play solitaire, then the bastard don't lend me, lol. Then I take marker poke him here and there for quite a while, pestering him. XD Then he shout, "Don't disturb lah!" once, then Sze Ling, Vernon and Ephraim all come staring at us! XD I just do a V^_^. V for Victory! :D

Then Yoshida finish his question d while I was reading the Physics textbook under the table. XD Then he also sian, so he take out his cards and we started playing blackjack under the table. XD Then teacher walk here walk there inspect here inspect there like hyena scavenging for food, scary lor. Then she see Jasmine don't know do what still must pick it up and examine it. Witnessing the scene, Yoshida was snigger, Dao Hsen was laughing out loud, and I was simply like . Yoshida quickly keep the cards and me push my Physics textbook into under the table afterwards as a precaution. XD

With the end of Social Studies comes English, a subject I wasn't really looking forward to. When in the toilet with Yoshida and Sean, and when the latter told us that the English teacher didn't come, I was cheering, lol, but then Yoshida said you must not be so happy, must act sad like that, skali the teacher behind us or something (mind you, we're in the toilet XD). So I down there fake fake act very sad loool. XD

But still don't know if source reliable or not lah, so I pessimist a bit thinking maybe the teacher did come. XD Then the chairperson, while giving out Newsweeks, announce teacher didn't come, everyone all cheer, yay. Then suddenly, English lesson turn into IR training session. One class, 42 people, got 7 'gambling tables', with a few here and there doing other stuff. XD

Then we played daidee. Take Hiok Joo and Angeline's chairs (which are in front of our tables), turned them around, yay, we got a table for four! XD Asked Ephraim and Vernon to join Yoshida and me in daidee, then Ephraim like cheering like that, take his Newsweek come sit down start reading, but when asked, he says he don't want to play. -_- Then I ask him bub out and invite Yuhaimi to take over his seat. XD

During the game, Yuhaimi asked for the English name of the card game daidee. I just found out, lol. Its name is actually call Big Two. Ewww, what a 'nice' name. XD Wikipedia even has an article on it nia, don't play play.

Sian lah, play like 40 minutes of daidee yet they still want play. I keep on suggesting play another game but they still want play daidee. -_- Addicted nia. Then play 4 players sian, call Ephraim play 5 players. XD Then play one game shorty buay song liao, so left. :3

Play until 10 minutes into recess, Yoshida and I decided to quit playing, go join Ephraim, since he sitting down there at his table alone like so sad like that, like want to cry want to cry, down there singing "Lonely... I'm Mr Lonely... I have nobody... For my owwnnn... I'm so lonely... I'm Mr. Lonely... I have nobody... For my owwnnn... I'm so lonely...!" XD XD Then Ephraim blur blur, "Huh? Recess liao ah?" then take his soggy, mossy, compressed bread from home (again. XD) and went out of classroom. The two of us followed him.

Went to a vending machine (the same one that took Ephraim 20 cents two days ago). All three of us want to buy drinks, all take out wallet prepare liao, but then we all scared our money kena eaten up. XD Then down there pause for a while I look at you you look at me, finally brave Yoshida decided to go first. I queue up behind up wanting to be second. XD Lucky never kope our money nia. Ephraim humji liao, give exact 80 cents, no need change. XD Funny lol. Down there I put in one dollar coin, then I press for my drink, I take the change down there slowly put inside my wallet, Ephraim toss his coins in and press button, so both of our drinks down there lah. I go down take also sun pian help him take, but shorty buay song leh, his arm forcing his way past mine to take his drink, like worm like that. -____-

Go outside library drink, while Ephraim eat his bread. Yoshida first to finish, throw the can into a nearby dustbin. I finish next, then I haolian copy him throw then miss. XD Then heck care it a while, then want to go already pick it up and forcefully throw it into the bin. Go back class so sian, nothing to do, so might as well listen to music lor.

Then E. Maths teacher so late then come. Come already still got two boys deliver McDonald's for her as breakfast. -_- Then the class damn greedy, all like, "I want! I want! Thank you, teacher!" ^_^" Then greet still greet so loud. Aiya, be teacher so chum. Must eat before you attend lesson, lest your students snatch your food.

Learn probability tree, simple lah. I rush through everything, then finish already when she's still slowly going through. I take out Physics textbook read, then somebody else in the class (dunno who) take out newspaper read. XD Then Alvin still, "Teacher, go slower can or not? Too fast." XD! That guy idiot or what, teacher go so slow still say fast. Then teacher buay song, reply, "I already see people reading newspaper, you still want me go slower?" I was trying to attract attention, hoping teacher can see that I'm reading the Physics textbook here. XD

Then teacher finally finish going through, then ask us do some practice questions ourselves. I already finish liao lor, zzz, so continue reading Physics lah. Yoshida do first question do until tulan might as well don't do, then me and him go over to Ephraim's table disturb him. XD He down there do the practice questions damn slow lor, so I down there telling him the answer, but since he is like damn laggy, and I damn impatient, so I down there repeat the answer three times, banging the table each time I tell him the answer, then he write down. XD Some more Yoshida also disturbing him, coming up with insults at him. XD Then he said something like Ephraim was born in a bin, so I suggested him singing "Weasley is Our King". XD

Ephraim cannot save a thing,
He cannot block a single ring,
That's why Yoshida is singing:
Ephraim is our King.

Ephraim was born in a bin
He always lets the Quaffle in
Ephraim will make sure we win
Ephraim is our King.

Ephraim is our King,
Ephraim is our King,
He always lets the Quaffle in
Ephraim is our King.


o.O O.o

Then end up Vernon kena distracted by us until he damn tulan, much more than Ephraim. XD

Then finally after a long time, Vernon and Ephraim both finish, so I went back to my bag, take my finished worksheet up, all three of us go hand in. Then Ephraim and I want to sunpian kope the teacher's burger on her table. XD

Then down there a while talk cock sing song, not sure if can go home or not, not sure if we got Physics later or not, then finally buay song just go, lol. Yoshida take bag went off first, then I want to hurry up chase him, so I grab my bag, then ends up somehow my bag stuck to the chair, so I ended up dragging the entire chair along. ^_^" Took me about five seconds, pluck them about, then chase him. Went to toilet, then come out Ephraim and Vernon disappear liao. O.O Then saw them walking off already. Tch. -_-

We went to catch up with them. Down there slowly walking at second floor (I suggested us to run, but then Yoshida buay song leh, want to slow down "relax and enjoy the finer things in life". Lol, quoting Rin from FFX-2), then finally out of classroom block we start to run. XD Then down there got one curve, we run at high speed, damn hard to turn lol, almost crash. XD

Kinda reminds me of Primary 6 schooldays, lol. During the end of schools, Hong Wei and I would always go to the backgate together, then go on our separate ways. Between the school's backgate and our classroom is a long stretch of corridor, often unused and thus left in the dark with no one bothering to turn on the lights (since rarely anyone uses it anyway), giving it a dark atmosphere. Hong Wei and I would always race to see who reaches the end, lol. I often have the lead early on, because my acceleration is better than his, but still in the end, he'll be faster than me, just because he has better stamina (our speeds are around the same). XD

So, anyway, when Yoshida and I reached the... um... what do you call that? Something like foyer lah, Vernon and Ephraim were nowhere in sight, in front or behind. O.O Just when we were almost going to leave by ourselves, the two came from behind, lol. I thought we were behind them. -_- Turns out they went to pass up some shitty Chemistry worksheet that I have no freaking idea what it is (hey, I never pay attention during Chemistry lessons -_-), lol.

And when I went back home and went to my room... WHAT THE FUCKING HELL!? My parents moved the furniture here and there for fuck's sake, lol. Oi, my room so small already they still go ahead and make it smaller. -_- Then I jokingly down there, "Move it back! Move it back!" XD

Aiya, I'll get used to it lah. ...Somehow.

No comments: