Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Wah lan eh!

Wah lan wei, damn fuck nia. Yersterday my sore eye got worst during the night while I was asleep. In the morning my eyes hurt like fuck like that when I open them. Both of them. Cheebye nia. Pain like shit like that. Fuck lor. Wanted to go school one, but then pain until like that I can't even open them, how the fuck I go? Bloody hell. Boh pian lor, stayed at home, go doctor later.

It was better about an hour later. My right eye can open half without hurting, though my left eye still hurt when opened. But then if I see bright light will hurt like fucking shit like that. Cheebye, what have I become after one night? Some demonic being who embraces darkness and fears light? Nah bei. -.-

Then my mother say that my sore eyes can spread to others. Like wah, cheebye lor. I one person suffering not enough nia. Fuck it. Then some more she want me take bus go polyclinic. Wah piang eh. Then pass sore eyes to all the passengers on the bus ah? She think what? Baton Pass so easy ah? Nah bei.

So boh pian had to wait for my father finish working then bring me to polyclinic lor, since private clinics damn expensive. Cheebye lah, I hate being sick. The feeling fucking sucks, and not to forget that I'll miss school. Haha, kinda strange that I always rejoice when I became sick when I was a kid just due to the fact that I'll miss school, now I actually want to go to school, haha. I suppose that's an effect of maturity...

Still damn sian lah. Pain like shit like that. Can't even leave my room. Lights outside so fucking bright. Eyes hurt like fuck like that. Cheebye. Making me recap about it makes me fucking furious. Why so much fucking pain one nia? Sorry on the excessive usage of vulgarities.

So nothing to do, wait for my father. I just went back to sleep. Nothing to do anyway, can't even open my freaking eyes. Dreamt some weird freaking shit. Was surprised, lol. All I see is darkness when I'm awake and here I am, seeing visions in my mind's eye. Reminds me of Zaraki Kenpachi fighting the blind Captain in Bleach nia. The blind Captain use his Bankai, so Zaraki cannot see, hear, ...what else ah? *checks Wikipedia* Lol, lose every sense except touch. Okay lor.

Zaraki: That last one hit. I just scratched him with the end of my blade, though. Still, a bankai that voids the senses sure is a bitch. But fortunately my touch ain't disappeared. As long as I still have that, I can sense the moment the blade edge sinks into my body and dodge it. If I do that, at least I won't die. My sword's beginnin' to make contact bit by bit... but I'm startin' to get tired o' that. Not bein' able to cut somethin' sucks. Well now... My eyes can't see, ears can't hear, spirit force, well I never really sense much anyway. Damn! Why do I gotta do all this freakin' thinkin'?! It's tirin'! *imagines Yachiru*
Yachiru: You should slash on instinct!
Zaraki: I'm doin' that already! *imagines Ikkaku*
Ikkaku: I think ya prob'ly gotta do that thing, ya know, see with your mind's eye as they say!
Zaraki: If I could see that, I wouldn't be having problems. *imagines Yumichika*
Yumichika: If it was me, well let's see... I'd give up, beautifully.
Zaraki: Die.

XD So since I can't see, was that the mind's eye I was using?? o.O

It was about two hours later that my father came. My eyes felt a lot better. My right eye can open fully and see well, though still hurt if the light is damn bright. My left eye is worse. Can be opened forcibly, feeling a bit of pain. See damn blur. Sian. Why do I gotta be sufferin' this shit?! It's tirin'!! XD

Went to the polyclinic, with my left eye closed the whole time. Nah bei. I'm a pirate and I don't have an eyepatch. Damn!

Vernon: Go to the 12th squad ask the captain make.

XD

It was a long wait, so my mind drifted off a bit. I was wondering... Why does God, or Lord, or whoever had so much time he actually bothered to waste time creating humans, make humans so perfect, with great intelligence, a complex speech system, a sophiscated and detailed biological structure, allowing us to control every single thing in our body, from a little finger to our entire leg, yet make us so imperfect, complete with frailness, sickness, and shit like that... How great do you think humanity would become if all of us are completely immune to every single sickness there is? And yet, why are we given the ability to contract those shits? I don't get it...

Oh well, at least Chopper from One Piece has a noble dream (to cure all diseases). :D

Waiting time at the polyclinic was way too long. Went outside to eat breakfast at a coffee shop. Freaking hell, the light between polyclinic and coffee shop so freaking bright, still damn pain leh.

Thanks a lot to Vernon for keeping me updated on what's happening in school, lol. I appreciate it, haha. Though I wonder... With me only half an eye opened, how the heck did he expect me to find chiobus in the polyclinic? X( Not like that would actually be any, all the chiobus go school liao lah. X(

Back home, my mother tied a black string around my middle finger. Say what can prevent me from spreading my sore eyes to others. Haha, crap lah. But still, just do it lah. Better safe than sorry. XD

And here's a picture of my left eye. :O

[warning] image may be disturbing :O [/warning]
[warning] image may be disturbing :O [/warning]
[warning] image may be disturbing :O [/warning]
[warning] image may be disturbing :O [/warning]
[warning] image may be disturbing :O [/warning]
[warning] image may be disturbing :O [/warning]
[warning] image may be disturbing :O [/warning]
[warning] image may be disturbing :O [/warning]
[warning] image may be disturbing :O [/warning]
[warning] image may be disturbing :O [/warning]



TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT

Yeah, I did it so people who rather not look at it can avoid it.

Sian lah, my left eye still stings a bit when I stare at light. Vision still can lah. My right eye seems perfectly okay. For now...

Hope I can recover soon lah. Can't wait to go back to school.

But hey, doctor gave me two-day MC. Wonder if I could use it just for one day...? Well, see first lah. Check if I still got those freaking red shit in my eye tomorrow. If yay don't have liao then go school lor. :3

Haha, ironic that I was complaining of not enough time, and this shit pops up and gives me a chance to avoid school. Even more ironic, I realized that I wanted to go to school. Haha. -_-

And ya, when waiting at the polyclinic, I saw a few banglas here and there. Boh liao what, nothing to do when waiting, so I thought of going to them, saying "I've come to deliver bad luck." (Yoshida likes to say this a lot. Probably because of some anime he watched/is watching), open my eyes *sound effect*, show them the "Shinigami's eyes", then spread sore eyes to them. :O Wah lao, damn easy nia. XD Of course I didn't do it lah.

Okay, now, leave your "Get well soon" messages in the tagboard, or else... *holds up two machine pistols*

No comments: