Thursday, June 14, 2007

Lol yay

Ho seh, settle liao. Going to Genting this weekend with parents and grandmother, yay.

Okay, my dear teacher(s), if you are reading your student's blog for some freaking reason, please know that I lied. I know I left the 'travel form' where we have to fill up which country we are going for holiday empty. Please go ahead and sue me, or do whatever shit you want. I hardly give a flying fuck. :)

Go Genting this Sunday, taking morning coach at 7am. So early, lol. My father estimate we 3pm reach there. Then on Monday need to go liao. Zzzz. No choice lah, father still need to work. Got to depart at 2.30pm. Sian. I want go there longer, haha.

And also, no choice ah, taking coach there. Coach drive so long, spend so much time sitting down there nothing to do. Also, view not as nice as sitting in car. Sit in front can see the car song song. Plus did I mention the difference in speed? Coach go like 60km/h, car go like 100km/h, sometimes even 120km/h when not much traffic, lololol. And your belongings still must stuff down there, cannot take, zzz. So sian lah, I want take car go there. Fast, convenient, simple. Haha. But no choice lah, my father say he damn tired, die die also don't want drive. Confirm one lah, driving for like five hours straight sure take lots of concentration and energy one lah. I play those 'die-die must concentrate' games like SDO and Stepmania for like two minutes plus already want die die no energy liao... XD

Then this morning my father boh liao, say I quickly become 18, then go learn highway code, go learn how to drive, two of us take shifts drive to Genting. Haha, like that idea to tell the truth. Okay, that's one more thing to look forward to my 18th birthday, the first one (and only 'til this one :P) was to be able to consume alcoholic beverages, lol. Wheee.

But now still, aiya, take coach take coach lah. Won't die. Better than not going. Whee. ^^

Now I just have to complain about the short time spent there, lol. Zzz. Not even one full day.

Go down there must remember to take pictures and photos like siao. Haha. Take too little photos there last time. Must take a lot, then got memories mah.

Memories...?

*takes out guitar and starts singing* When I was young, a treasure map was spread in my mind... Making sure that someone unknown won't take the miraculous place that I've been searching for... Right now, it's life filled with dusts... Someday, I'll leave it up to everything's time... If the world ever changes, take me to myself that never knew a thing, making sure that memories won't fade away...

Lol, One Piece's first ending, Memories. XD XD

Got to stock myself up for the trip, especially for the two eight-hour (note: estimated timing, but my pessimist self believes that it would be about two hours more :( ) trips to-and-fro. Water is a must, especially since I'm such a great water drinker (the only one according to my knowledge who bring two water bottles to school other than me is Larry, rofl, and my computer table's always filled with water bottles since I just drink plain lot, and I'm too lazy to go to the kitchen for water XD). But also cannot drink too much... Since it's a coach. Cannot just pass one toilet and pop in. Zzz. That's why car still better. Own time. You see toilet you want go you go. You don't want go you just pass. So shiok.

Music is also a must. Or else can get too freaking bored. Bringing my handphone, got mp3 function, whee. Guess I'll leave my iPod home, handphone got mp3 already anyway. ^_^ Also must make sure handphone is charged at Saturday night, also must bring handphone charger. Later go down there not enough battery cannot listen to music on way back is damn sian, I tell you. *tries to etch into memory* Must bring handphone charger...! Must bring handphone charger...!

Next up on important list is sweets, lol. Mouth will get too bored. Sweets are great. I'm gonna buy a pack of sweets or two tomorrow. One bring there, maybe a second one leave home. XD But also I scared go there then eat too many sweets, come back no sweets to eat. XD Wait... I should be more scared that my grandmother will kaopei me that I eat too many sweets. -_____- If I sit in front of her pop sweets into my mouth and she keeps quiet, I will... um... *thinks of something stupid and ridiculous that no one will ever do. NO ONE* ...admit that Vernon is pro!! XD XD

... *whispers* ihopethatvernonisntreadingthis *whisper*

Edit
Vernon: i read it -.-



What's next on the list nia... Cannot bring manga leh... One, heavy. Two, I read while travelling will kena headache. So sian.

Ah, yes! Medicated oil! I confirm go there will kena headache sometime during the trip one. Sian, why I so prone to headaches...? Been vulnerable to headaches since childhood nia. Come to think of it, how come I still haven't get used to it? Haha. XD Maybe I should bring panadol too. Not only does it relief headache, it only causes drowsiness. I betting on the trip I sure cannot sleep one. Under influence of panadol maybe can sleep. Haha. Eh, maybe can't. *pessimist*

Think that's all ah... I'll add more to the list as I think of them, I 'pose. Haha.

Oh yeah. For some reason, just now go book tickets for coach, I down there humming the tune of Zetsubou Billy, the second ending of Death Note, haha. Reach home I then decide to go listen to the song on YouTube, haha. Quite like the beginning part. Watch anime, see the karaoke effects go so fast, then hear hear like English like that, doesn't sound like Japanese, haha. I also like the "Death Pirates" and "Eraser Rain" part, haha. *starts singing* "An acquired fever, truly 'death pirates'. Redeem the game of law. Despair the Billy. Now, morals. Come, unstoppable eraser rain. Despair the Billy. Now, morals. Come, unstoppable eraser rain. Unstoppable eraser rain." Haha. XD

Then I also sunpian go over listen to What's Up, People?, second opening of Death Note. Turns out both second opening and second ending done by same band, lol. Don't really like that band to be honest, most is shout shout shout, standard rock, lol. That's why I don't really like rock, lol. But then they still got some nice parts, like nice tunes when they not shouting like crazy like that, so I listen still quite nice quite nice.

Then I see the AMVs, wah siao. Shaking their heads like eat ectasy or kena brain damage like that. Shouting so crazily. Are they gonna be fucking okay...?

Then don't know why I downloaded the two mp3 files of those two songs, lol. I'll add them to my handphone can listen for the trip to and fro Genting, haha. XD Not sure if I'd like them. *Smoker impression* Um... *spends twenty mintues watching One Piece episode 49 to find the quote* Didn't I tell you that your yelling interrupts my 'pace'? XD XD

Okay, end blog liao. Bye bye.

Strange, how come my blogging style suddenly so much like Vernon's one ah...? Lol, who cares. *goes off to download One Piece episode 313*

No comments: