Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Tight Schedule, Tight Schedule

Man, with school back, I've hardly have any time nowadays. I used to devote six hours to anime-watching and ten hours to computer gaming per day, so of course I found the time constraint I've been having since school came back really a pain in the ass. Damn it, now at most I can only watch anime for two hours, play computer games for three hours, spend two hours blogging, and the rest during stuff like eating and bathing. Nmaa, I really lack time at home.

Sigh, woke up this morning looking like this:



Nah, just kidding about the Red Eyes Black Dragon, lol. Though sadly, it is true that I woke up with red eyes. -_- Wait, only my left eye, my right eye looks perfectly okay. Damn this left eye of mine, getting sore eyes all of a sudden. -_-

This morning's weather was exactly the same as yersterday. Rain stopped, but floors wet. No one in his right mind would be at the basketball court, and the freaking no-life bangla is once again blocking the way. Damn, get out of the damned way. -_- So we're all waiting at the benches near the NPCC room for the bangla to get out. Then again, we had to go to the basketball court for flag-raising, again, leaving our bags on the wet floors.

Bloody hell, no one looks after the welfare of us students in this cruel world any more. -_-

First period was Chemistry, zzz. Teacher yersterday ask us bring Chem. workbook, so I bring lor. Then I figured it would be damn sian, but then the tables at Chem. lab damn hard to sleep with. -_- So high, so hard, and the edges got the stupid thing. Aiya, sian lah. So I brought A Maths and finished one of my A Maths homework and did half of the remaining of my other A Maths homework during that one hour. Ah, what a well-spent one hour.

Note: I am sane enough to not bother paying attention to the Chemistry teacher.

Next was History. Teacher ask us do certain source-based questions found in the textbook on sheets of transparency. Spent one hour doing that, lol. Aiya, nothing much to talk about. Next.

Physics was next. Teacher gave us a worksheet on the graph on A.C. Generator, asking us to draw a graph of e.m.f. against time with respect to changes in number of turns in coil and speed. Damn easy lah, I chiong damn fast, haha. Then finish early also. Nothing to do, stare into blank space. Vernon also finish early nothing to do, so he go extend the graph way over the template curve. I did the same, and I even extended the template curve. XD Vernon was remarking how his curve looks like mountains. I added, "Valley of Gods." XD XD

Then teacher give another worksheet on A.C. Generator. Didn't know how to do first question, so I asked Vernon to do the first one, I do the second one, then we copy each other. XD That tactic worked, haha. Clever Vernon, knowing how to do the first question. XD

Recess next. Went to library. Yoshida reading dictionary again, lol. I nothing to do, reading a book about soccer.

Geography was next. Teacher went on the next chapter, Development, but I already read finish the entire textbook. -_- Zzz. So start of lesson, didn't even bother to take out textbook, just went to sleep. :D Aiya, I blame the air-con for causing my sleepiness level to rise. Then sleep damn nice, but then halfway I heard teacher asking me to wake up. My ass, man, as if I'm so guai kia to obey her. XD Then she ask Yoshida to tickle me, lol. -_- Yoshida say, "She ask me to one ah." then poke me, lol. Didn't feel anything. Aiya, see Yoshida put in so much effort, so I just sit up, then teacher thought I finally woke up and went back to teacher. Actually I just wanted to tell Yoshida, "Don't bother." before going back to sleep. XD Teacher heck care liao, not like she can do anything. XD Then like fifteen minutes left, didn't want to sleep any more, so I take out my remaining A Maths homework and finished it. Yay. :3

Chinese next. Teacher trying to "train" us for conversation part of Chinese oral. Then left twenty minutes she damn sian, just go play laptop let us do our own shit, lol. Of course we were bullying Ephraim during that time. :P

A Maths next. What the hell lah... I took the trouble to finish both of the homework the teacher gave us, then she still have to spend that hour going through the stupid homework. Lame, waste my time. -_- (Although I don't mind, especially since it's during periods like Chemistry and Geography ). So what did I do during that one hour?



Man, I gotta admit, I had a few mistakes here and there, lol. Probably because I didn't observe the two swords that closely, so when I compare my drawing with the real one, I can spot some obvious mistakes, lol. The bandage used to wrap the grip is much more neatly than I thought, and much longer. There is a bit of metal coming out after the grip. And for the metal part, I messed up the colours (black should be white and white should be black X( ), and messed up the tip as well. And give me a break on Tensa Zangetsu, the only time I've seen it been used is against Byakuya, lol, so I didn't really take a closer look at it. And yes, I know I failed art. :P

But nmaa, it did complete its job of killing boredom.

History was next. Got Yoshida to present our answer. ^_^

Nmaa, that's all for today. C'ya!

No comments: