Saturday, June 09, 2007

Sanji Burns Up

In One Piece manga Chapter 459, Sanji wakes up after having his shadow stolen. Noticing that Nami is missing, he asked Usopp why, and Usopp told him that Absalom had kidnapped her and forced her to marry him. Sanji replies by burning up and roaring in anger.



XD That is soooo going to be my MSN nick! XD

Went to Tampines Mall and bought Pokémon Adventures Volume 24. Yay! Finally!! :3

And oh, there was a part in volume 24 which I found interesting. Mewtwo gets trapped in an armour called M2 Binder, which disables it from fighting, is unable to be destroyed with Pokémon attacks and saps the energy of Mewtwo, while having to fight off a ton of Deoxys clones with Red and Blue. After a long while where Red and Blue are struggling (since Mewtwo is out of the battle, since it is unable to), Red and Mewtwo finally decide to discuss battle strategies.

Mewtwo: I have a plan. The three of you shall use your Pokémon attacks to destroy this device on me!
Red: But... But... "R" has already mentioned many times that Pokémon attacks wouldn't work against it!
Mewtwo: Most likely, it is due to the fact that no Pokémon attack currently in existence is strong enough to damage it. And even if there is, that attack must be so powerful that it'd not only crush the device, but me as well. However, you three possess the ultimate skills inherited from Kimberly... The Grass Ultimate Attack, Frenzy Plant, the Fire Ultimate Attack, Blast Burn, and the Water Ultimate Attack, Hydro Cannon.
Red: Are you serious?! Do you have a death wish?!
Mewtwo: Listen!! What I'm trying to say... is that there is a way to destroy this device without injuring me!
Red: What... Really?
Mewtwo: Think about it. What Pokémon is strong against Fire?
Red: Water.
Mewtwo: What type counters Water?
Red: Grass.
Mewtwo: And what's the bane of Grass?
Red: Fire.
Mewtwo: Yes, these three types form a triangular relationship. They can cancel each other out!
Red: ...Ah!
Mewtwo: You get it now? If you use all three ultimate attacks at the same time from different directions, the massive power will destroy this device... And at the next instant, when the three attacks run into each other, they will cancel each other out!
Red: But...!
Mewtwo: Of course. There is danger involved... This is a risky gamble, for the slightest error in angle or timing of the skills will cause me to get hit as well.
Red: But at this rate... All right. Let's do it.

But if it were me instead of Red...

Mewtwo: Listen!! What I'm trying to say... is that there is a way to destroy this device without injuring me!
Samy: What... Really?
Mewtwo: Think about it. What Pokémon is strong against Fire?
Samy: Um... Ground.
Mewtwo: Okay... What type counters Ground?
Samy: Uh... .... Oh yeah, Ice.
Mewtwo: And what's the bane of Ice?
Samy: Fire. So what the heck? Am I supposed to do Blast Burn, Blizzard and Earthquake all at the same time?
Mewtwo: ......

Wait, let's try it this way. I accidentally make it that Fire < Ground < Ice < Fire. XD

Mewtwo: Listen!! What I'm trying to say... is that there is a way to destroy this device without injuring me!
Samy: What... Really?
Mewtwo: Think about it. What Pokémon is strong against Fire?
Samy: Um... Rock.
Mewtwo: Okay... What type counters Rock?
Samy: Fighting!
Mewtwo: And what's the bane of Fighting?
Samy: Flying! Gee, these questions are easy!
Mewtwo: ...And what is strong against Flying...?
Samy: Simple, Electric!
Mewtwo: Oh god... And what attack would you use against Electricity?
Samy: *shouts* RUBBER! GOMU GOMU NO...!! *looks at Mewtwo's disgusted face* Oh, never mind, um... Ground.
Mewtwo: This is sooo not going the way I wanted. So, what's good against Ground?
Samy: Water!
Mewtwo: ...... And water?
Samy: Grass!
Mewtwo: An -
Samy: *interrupts* Poison! Psychic! Ghost! Dark! Bug! But wait, then I have to go back to Flying, Rock and Fire... um...
Mewtwo: *totally pissed off* YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT! JUST HOW THE FUCK DID YOU WIN THE 9TH POKÉMON LEAGUE?
Samy: Um... *recalls* The first Trainer I had to fight entered the League using stolen badges, and thus, he didn't even defeat the eight Gym Leaders, so his Pokémon were weak and shitty, and I easily beated the shit out of him. The second one had his Pokémon stolen by Team Rocket. The third one were using Pokémon like Parasect, Scizor, Forretress, Abomasnow, a Grass Wormadam and a Steel Wormadam, so I won easily with major type advantage. The fourth one screwed up, taking the Pokéballs of another trainer after a check at the Pokémon center, and unluckily he took the Pokéballs of the third trainer I fought. The fifth one had his Trainer Card and badges accidentally burned by his Ninetales during training, so he got disqualified. The sixth one told me that he entered just to defeat the trainer who stole a Squirtle from him, and that since he already won the Pokémon League many years back, he didn't have any intention to win it again, and thus forfeited the match. The seventh one had ornithophobia, and very unfortunately for her, we were fighting a double battle and I happen to use Pidgeot and Charizard. The eighth one had a Charizard that didn't obey commands, so my Pikachu won by default. The nineth one had a really serious stomachache during our scheduled match. The last one, he was studying my record the last night, and after reading the scary and unlucky things happening to my last nine opponents, decided to throw in the towel to avoid any unlucky things happening to him too.
Mewtwo: I DIDN'T EXPECT YOU TO FUCKING ANSWER ME! AND WHY THE FUCK MUST YOUR ANSWER BE SO LONG?
Samy: Then why the heck did you ask? And oh, don't shout too much, it's bad for your throat.
Mewtwo: ...Why the fuck did I even bother...
Samy: Hey, test me on that type thing again! It's fun! ^_^
Mewtwo: Oh jeez, oh fuck.
Blue: Stick to the plan, guys, stick to the plan! (A parody on Leeroy Jenkins :D)
Samy: I'll try and make a chain of that without listing any time twice! Since Dragon is weak against nothing but Dragon, I'll start with it first. Here goes! Dragon, Ice, Fire, Water, Grass, Poison, Psychic, Dark, Bug, Rock, Fighting, Flying, Electric, Ground, ack... Damn, I'm stuck on fourteen.
Mewtwo: Is this kid serious...?
Samy: Man, the maximum is only sixteen! I have to miss out either Dragon or Normal, because they don't do any effective damage other than against their own types!! Ok, let's do this again. Dragon, Ice, Fire, Water, Grass, Poison, Psychic, Dark, Bug, Rock, Steel, Fighting, Flying, Electric, Ground... ack, stuck on Ground again. Alright, although I made it to fifteen, it's still not good enough.
Mewtwo: How the fuck did I team up with such an idiot...?
Blue: Oi, I'm losing over here! Send help, quick! Charizard, Dragon Rage! Porygon2, Zap Cannon! Machamp, Dynamicpunch! Scizor, Fury Cutter! Golduck, Psychic! Rhydon, Mega Horn! ARGH! *desperately* SOME HELP GUYS!
Samy: Alright, let's try this one more time.
Mewtwo: He's still at it...?
Samy: Dragon, Ice, Fire, Water, Grass, Poison, Psychic, Ghost, Dark, Bug, Rock, Steel, Fighting, Flying, Electric, Ground... That's one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, sixteen! Whoohooo! I reached the maximum!
Blue: No, argh! Machamp! Get up! Charizard, talk to me! Rhydon, no! Golduck, not you too! Porygon2, don't get hit by that atta - ah! Scizor, dodge that attack quick before you - argh! *Blue faints*
Samy: Gotta write down that chain before I forgot... Wonder if I'll make it to this week of Pokémon Weekly with that? Well, maybe I can, since I'm close friends with the Editor. Alright, time to give him a call. *walks off whistling, pressing something on his PokéGear*
Mewtwo: What... the... fuck...?

XD

And the wait for Pokémon Adventures Volume 25 begins!

No comments: