Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Lu lu la la lu

I have just realized how much reliance I have placed on my Internet connection. Now that the connection is so freaking weird and I can't connect to any shit, websites or MSN, I feel my urge and desire for destruction has increased by at least a thousand times. And I shall start first with the cursed modem, although I suspect that it isn't even its problem, rofl. I think the fault lies with the ISP, but unfortunately, I do not have any sources to confirm my belief with, since the Internet IS down and all. Meh...

First period this morning was History. The teacher was teaching us how to tackle Structure-Essay Questions, and then gave us two for us to practice writing our conclusions.

Second period was English, but the teacher didn't turn up. Instead, the ex-librarian came, asking us to do three exercises. I finished it and went to sleep. Didn't even want to bother to wake up when she starts going through the answers, because firstly, I seem to be extremely sleepy, and secondly, I can always flip to the answer page behind. -_-

Spent, or should I say wasted, fifteen minutes of recess trying to satisfy [oh gosh, I wasn't able to spell 'satisfy' without the help of a dictionary X(] my sleep, but the class is just too freaking noisy, especially that asshole Dao Hsen, banging the windows for some fucked-up reason.

Unable to sleep, I just went on ahead to Ephraim and Vernon's table, where Ephraim, Vernon, Wei Sheng, Yoshida and Yuhaimi are playing Blackjack. I joined them, and after a few games, was forced to be the banker, lol. Soon after, Faizal joined us. I should be damn glad that real money wasn't involved in our games, or I'd lose quite a sum of money indeed. XD

Maths teacher came for her A. Maths lesson shortly afterwards, just after I dealt out the cards. -_- So I shouted "Hurry up!", trying to end this game quick, but then Vernon and Yoshida just wants to keep the cards and end the game, lol. We all did so and went back to our separate seats.

Two hours of A. Maths was spent on integration, with most of the time on definite integration. Man, the topic is so easy, now that we covered differentiation entirely. I could even do some questions mentally, lol. -_- Alvin was wondering why the teacher did not give out worksheets. The teacher replied that she was trying to save paper. I think it's because she's alerted to the presence of smart alecs like me, who would rush to finish the worksheet ahead of her teaching and thus not bother to pay attention, lol...

After A. Maths was a two-hour lunch break before the lame Photoshop course. Yoshida and I went over to Ephraim and Vernon's tables, waiting for them to finish rushing the A. Maths homework (which I finished with ease in five minutes' time, lol). Hoping they can speed up, I helped Vernon keep his pencil box, taking his stationary on the table and handing them to him so he can stuff them inside his pencil box. Lastly, I took a pen, but Vernon told me that that pen has ran out of ink, and that I should threw it away. I throw it at the dustbin, but due to someone blocking my vision (I think it's either Larry or Yoshida. Couldn't be Ephraim lah, that guy so short XD), I couldn't see if it went into the dustbin or that I missed it. Just as I am exiting the classroom, I saw the pen inside the dustbin! :D First try, lol. I started humming the Sogeking theme song. XD "On the Island of Snipers, from where I was born. A hundred shots, a hundred hits, lu lu la la lu!" XD

Wanted to go to Tampines Mall to eat, so we crossed the road to get to the bus stop on the opposite side of the road, but for some odd and weird reason, Yoshida didn't follow us, but instead, continued walking to the bus stop near the school. Well, I'll explain, the bus service 291, which takes us from our school to Tampines Mall, first comes from the bus interchange, stopping at the bus stop on the same side of the road as our school. Then, it continues and goes on a big round, stopping at the bus stop across the road of the school. Then it goes back to the bus interchange.

Yoshida, or someone looking like him from a very great distance (I'd say about a hundred metres at best, with a very rough reference of the map without a ruler XD), sat down at the bus stop near the school. Ephraim tried to confirm that it is Yoshida by making use of the Zoom function of his handphone camera, but the distance was too great to see anything. I tried the same to no avail, it was just too blur.

After quite some time, a bus came, and Yoshida (or the person whom we believed is him) boarded the bus. I hurriedly took note of the bus vehicle registration plate, but since again, the distance is so great, I could only roughly guess what I saw. I guessed that it was 648.

I never expected that the bus would take such a long time travelling in one big circle before getting back to our school, lol. Spent the time waiting talking cock and singing song, throwing in a few times when I jumped up, touch some tall rods which were part of the structure for the shelter or the bus stop ceiling, and shouting Ephraim's name loudly. XD Saw a group of guys from our class walking off with their bags, lol. I was merely thinking that they are going off for lunch like us, but both Ephraim and Vernon pointed out that unlike us, they were carrying their bags, and thus, suspected that they were going home. Then the bus came. I checked its plate. 628. Ack. Two numbers right only. *wonders if he should sing the Sogeking theme song because he got two out of three numbers correct, or if he should not because he did not got all three right* XD

And surprise! Yoshida wasn't on board of the bus! Since the bus was crowded and we had to stand, it was rather difficult for Vernon and I to look outside, as we have to bend slightly down, since the windows are not really positioned that high. Ephraim, though, can see perfectly without making adjustments to his height! Man, Ephraim, I'm so jealous of you!! [/sarcasm] XD

So yeah, just as we went all the way to the back of the bus after looking for Yoshida, guessed who Ephraim saw entering the school? Yoshida!! XD A while later, Ephraim called Yoshida (or perhaps the other way round, I wasn't really that certain) and Yoshida said that he is on the next bus, lol. Right.

At the bus interchange, we were given the choices to either wait for Yoshida, or to go on ahead to the MRT Station for Vernon to top up (the bub, holder of the only 'A' out of the entire class in English, uses the word 'refill' instead -.-) his ezLink card. We did the latter. On the way to the MRT Station, we were discussing on what to eat. I saw an advertisement for Pizza Hut on some student meal on the newspaper of some guy sitting down back on the bus, and I suggested to Ephraim that we go there for lunch. Shorty agrees, but for some weird, unknown reason, Vernon disagrees. So, meh.

I just wonder why Vernon would choose to get the old Malay lady behind the counter to 'refill' his ezLink card rather than doing it himself using the machines. I thought that my ezLink card would be running low too, so I went to the machine. Checked its value, ah, I still have seven dollars. Man, this just goes to show how little public transport I take. Bicycles for teh win. XD Vernon added thirty bucks to his ezLink card, increasing the value inside to thirty one dollars. Ephraim thinks that someone would want to steal Vernon's card, lol.

I forgot to add the fact that they would... until they saw the face on the card, and then thus just decides to forget it. *shifty eyes* No offense, bub! XD

While exiting the MRT Station, guess who we saw? Yoshida entering the MRT Station! Was a complete surprise to all four of us, as we weren't expecting to meet each other there, lol. So the four of us went to Tampines Mall, discussing on what to eat all the way.

We ended up eating in Long John Silver, lol. My first time there. XD Oh well, there's gotta be a first time in everything. I didn't know what to order, looking at the meals available, wondering if the cheapest set would not fill my hunger, while I would be unable to finish the most expensive one, and stuff like that, lol. Yoshida went first, while Ephraim was behind him, and I was third. Just as it's Yoshida's turn, a huge, tall, muscular bangla points at Ephraim. Both him and me were scared out of our wits, not choosing to move a single inch. Think it's funny? Let's see your expression when a bangla stares at you. Scary bodoh...

So Ephraim went off to the other counter, served by the bangla (my deepest condolences, or whatever the heck), while I ended up behind Yoshida. When it was my turn, I decided to just save the hassle, point at Yoshida and declared, "Same as him." XD Ephraim ordered for Vernon, and screwed up, since Vernon did not want tartar sauce, but Ephraim got it for him anyway. So Ephraim took one whole blot (I hope this is the correct term to use) of it and add it to his. Vernon gave me one of his French fries which was the most infected by the "tartar sauce attack", rofl.

I asked Vernon why he prefered to use bare hands to eat, while Yoshida, Ephraim and I are all using fork and knife (sometimes I use my hands when the weak plastic knife could not cut the fish, but generally sticks to using fork and knife, just because the fish is so damn hot. Hot as in temperature, not sexually exciting. -.-). The bub ignored me, lol. T_T

At the end of the meal, Yoshida, using his knife to cut and his fork to hold the plate in place, cuts out the letters "死神" on the plate (which, according to Ephraim, he does that everytime). ["死神" (in Chinese, si3 shen2, and in Japanese, shinigami) is what he calls himself, by the way] For fun, I went ahead and did the same like Yoshida, only with mine saying "KIRA", but my "A" is small due to lack of space. XD

We got some lame scratchcards in which five of them will get you a coleshaw. Yoshida and I each have one, while the bangla screwed up and gave Ephraim three for buying only two meals (his, and Vernon's), so we have five in total. :D Then Yoshida decides to keep his for himself. :| Four only, they became useless (to me at least), so Vernon and I both just gave ours to Ephraim. He kept them with delight. XD

Went back to school. At the bus interchange, Ephraim stopped at a newspaper stand. I was expecting him to be looking at the same type of magazines he looks at at 7-Eleven in Tampines Mart, but wow, he did something unexpected: Buying Shounen Jump, lol! Ephraim was reading his new bought magazine on the bus back, while Vernon and I played blackjack. For some weird reason, Vernon kept unleashing the pwnage combo of teh Five Dragons. No freaking idea why. o.O

Just when we reached school, about eleven minutes late for the course, we saw a group of girls from our class in front of us, walking leisurely as well, lol! Guess our group isn't the only ones unconcerned about being late. We went back to class at our own sweet time, took our bags and went to the computer lab.

Vernon and I got the same seats again, while since Yoshida's got taken by Sze Ling, he went to join Ephraim in the first row. I spent most of the time MSNing (with Jonathan in particular) and playing Icy Tower, lol, only bothering to do Photoshop during the time when the teacher was teaching how to remove wrinkles. Damn, h4x, it's freaking easy to remove wrinkles in Photoshop, lol! Easy to, just difficult to make it look realistic. ^_^"

Was also borrowing and reading Ephraim's Shounen Jump in the beginning, although the only manga that interested me is One Piece, lol. Damn, it's been a freaking long time since I've been reading One Piece manga, no longer what the current storyline is all about. I should hurry up and catch up. Maybe tomorrow after school or something, lol.

During the twenty minutes break given to us, both Vernon and I were watching animes, lol. Having nothing to do, I went to watch Pokémon Diamond and Pearl episode 9, the one when Hikari/Dawn captures a Mimiroru/Buneary. Actually wanted to watch episode 4, but the only episode Veoh has is 9, so meh.

Kinda funny how Vernon and Jasmine can be MSNing each other, even though they are sitting on the same row, just two seats away from each other. I blame myself for sitting in between them for having to make them resort to MSNing. XD Then later I MSN her too, even though I'm just sitting beside her. Rofl... I blame technology. XD

Got bored trying to remove wrinkles in Photoshop that I did a lot of shit, including multiplying her eyes so she became a nine-eye freak, like a spider. XD I showed the picture to Jonathan and told him to rate it out of ten. For novelty (I asked what that word is, and subsequently began an argument/debate/discussion over which the average RI student know more words than the average student from neighbourhood schools -.-), I got a 8, while for achievement, I got 0. XD Damn, Photoshop is fun. XD

Ephraim and Yoshida went to play some First Person Shooter games easily available in a Web browser, presumeably Flash or Shockwave. They were a lot of shouting when they kill the noobs (and probably blood, but I only noticed the sound, as my eyes are fixed on the screen, playing Icy Tower). I was like, "I hope that the game Ephraim is playing is different from the game that I believe Ephraim is playing." XD Confusing lol, but whatever.

Went home finally, whee. :D

No comments: