Friday, June 08, 2007

...ukabeta kumo ga...

Damn, can't get a good and creative title again, so I'll continue and post the next parts of the lyrics of Crazy Rainbow, the eighth opening of One Piece. XD

First period was two hours of English, when we had to do a mock Paper I, consisting of report-writing and composition. Yersterday, someone from another class told me, Yoshida and Ephraim two of the five composition questions given, and I remember that one of them is 'Impulse'. Indeed, the same one came out. Of course, I didn't know what to write for impulse.

I mean, what should I write? This?

In classical mechanics, the impulse of a constant force is the product of the force and the time during which it acts. According to the Theorem of Impulse and Momentum (derived from Newton's second law), the impulse applied on a body is equal to the change in its linear momentum:

FΔt = mΔv


where

F is the constant total net force applied,
Δt is the time interval over which the force is applied,
m is the mass of the object,
Δv is the change in velocity produced by the force in the considered time interval,
FΔt is the impulse, and
v = Δ(mv) is the change in linear momentum.

Impulse has the same units and dimensions as momentum (kg m/s or N·s = Huygens Hy).

The impulse of a time-varying force is calculated as the integral of force with respect to time:

I = F dt


where

I is impulse,
F is the force,
dt is an infinitesimal amount of time.

In the presence of a constant net force, impulse is equal to:

I = FΔt


Using the definition of force yields:

I = dpdt dt
I = dp
I = Δp

In the technical sense, impulse is a physical quantity, not an event or force. However, the term "impulse" is also used to refer to a fast-acting force. This type of impulse is often idealized so that the change in momentum produced by the force happens with no change in time. This sort of change is a step change, and is not physically possible. However, this is a useful model for certain purposes, such as computing the effects of ideal collisions, especially in game physics engines.


Aiya, write so long Physics crap for what? Just write this, simple:

Impulse is the nickname of Justin, Vernon's brother. He is a very cool guy and a very good nakama. I'm very lucky to be the friend of such a person. :)

Lol! XD

I ended up doing question four, "Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of buying and selling things using the Internet." I managed to cough up a load of crap, despite not having bought or sold a single thing on the Internet. It's unreliable, in my opinions. I rather just go out and buy stuff on my own.

Then again, can you fucking imagine someone on the Internet going, "Excuse me, but can I buy a packet of potato chips? Please send it to my house in half an hour. You have to make it in half an hour, as my One Piece episode finishes downloading in thirty-five minutes. I will be a very sad man if I do not have potato chips to munch on when watching One Piece. My credit number is 2414 1255 6346 1235. Please deliver it to my house. My address is 25 Loser Road, Malaysia 53224. Thank you."

After finishing, I originally wanted to recheck my work, seeing that the teacher wrote, "You must get a grade higher than your SA1 exam" or something like that. But then, I thought, "Heh, what if we don't?" (:P), and also partly due to laziness, I just decided to go and do the Integration worksheet given out during A. Maths yersterday. Something to do while waiting for the rest of the class to finish, lol.

I can't believe that Alvin can be still writing after the rest of us have all already handed in. And here I was, thinking that we were given waaaaaay too much time for this. Go figure.

At the end of the lesson, it was recess, and Yoshida and I all went to Ephraim and Vernon's tables, all waiting for Vernon to take out his cards, but for some weird, unknown reason, Vernon just refuses to. Then turns out he's afraid of the English teacher confiscating them. -_- So the teacher's gone, and we all took out our cards. Invited Wei Sheng and Larry to play, so we started a game of Blackjack, since six people can't possibly play Big Two without the number of cards each person has at the start of the game be very small.

Then halfway, Yuhaimi joined, and Dao Hsen invited himself to play, taking over as dealer, and with him comes Jovian and Elsen. Ten people playing, lol. Games were great with Dao Hsen, he's damn good at providing comic relief. XD We were all laughing out loud, lol. Can't remember a more enjoyable game of blackjack. XD One of the reasons why Dao Hsen became the comic relief was his insisting that we played with money. He keeps banging the table and going, "Money! Money! Put your money on the table!", and everyone is pretending that we can't hear him, lol. XD Then I joked, said that I bet two oxygen molecules. I won that game and he gave me two more oxygen molecules. XD

For the last two games, we finally decided to play with money, each of us taking ten cents out. Wei Sheng took out three five-cent coins, rofl, with Elsen taking out only one, lol. So I suggested Wei Sheng borrow five cents to Elsen, yay, now they both have ten cents each. XD Ephraim also joke joke put five cents, then Dao Hsen keep whacking him, so he finally put ten cents. I ended up losing ten cents. T______________T ROFL! XD

Then, half of the people went off subsequently and I played Cheat! with Wei Sheng, Yoshida and Ephraim, lol. I was the player with the least cards (four) when the teacher came. -.- Man, Wei Sheng's good at getting cards into his hand, rofl. If only this game was a game which the player with the most cards win, he'd be great at it. XD Reminds me of One Piece when Nami, Usopp and Luffy were playing cards, lol. Luffy (probably due to his stupidity) got a bunch of cards in his hands, and then decided to change the rule that the one with the most cards win. XD

Was a period of E. Maths, but was used instead to teach A. Maths. Guess what? As usual, I wasn't paying attention, just rushing through the worksheets given to us to do, lol.

Just as we were about to go home, I asked Yoshida and Ephraim whether we were supposed to receive our class jerseys back today. Turns out they forgot, lol, so we discussed on what to do. Ephraim went to ask Fym when the class jerseys are arriving, and I went to accompany him a while later to ask. Turns out we had to wait for an hour, lol.

So the four of us got into a heated discussion. To wait, or just to go home. We decided to wait, since we decided that if we just went home, they'd have to keep our jerseys for us, like pai-seh pai-seh like that. So we, carrying our bags, went back into the classroom, put our bags on our chairs and went off. XD

We decided to go and have lunch, so Ephraim, Yoshida and I all had to call our mothers to inform them. Vernon good lor, no need call his mother. XD

Took a bus to Tampines Central. Along the way to Tampines Mall, Yoshida suddenly turned into the food court between Tampines MRT Station and Tampines Bus Interchange, and I followed, both of us deciding to just eat there. Ephraim didn't notice us turning, and continued walking and walking until Vernon alerted him, rofl.

We found a seat in the crowded place and went to order our food. I ordered fishball noodles, while Vernon ordered duck rice. I then treated Vernon to drinks (wanted to treat Yoshida and Ephraim too, but can't see Yoshida, and Ephraim was a long distance away, using his handphone something, so I can't call him, so might as well forget it), lol. One can $1.30. -.- Siao, so expensive. Should have bought outside then come in drink. XD

Then Ephraim SMSed Vernon, "Some1 wat to sit bhind pillar". Vernon could not understand the message, though I could read it perfectly fine: Someone wants to sit behind the pillar, lol. Vernon asked, "What pillar?" And I pointed out the fat, silver pillar in front of us. XD I checked behind it, turns out Yoshida and Ephraim are sitting there, lol. Lame, man. I persuaded them to sit together, and after a while, just took Yoshida's rice and brought it to our table. Yoshida and Ephraim had no choice but to follow us and sit at our table. XD XD

Back at school, while calling my mother, she thought that I'd surely go and eat McDonald's, so I just took a photo with my handphone and proved her wrong! XD



A while later, the three of us (Yoshida, Vernon and I) were done with eating. I even grabbed my bowl of soup and drank it all until only powders (I think it's pepper) are left, lol. Then Yoshida asks why I ate until so clean. So I told him about when I was a small kid, my mother always told me that the face of my future wife will be like my plate after a meal, with all the leftovers being the pimples on the face and all. XD So in other words, cleaner you eat, more beautiful your wife lah. XD Then I because of it everytime eat damn clean XD XD Then slowly slowly become habit liao lor. Then Vernon told me his mother also said the same thing, but he ignored them, lol. I see his plate I know, one bunch of rice, two bean curds and two slices of cucumber left. Lol, I wonder how Vernon's future wife's face will look like XD XD And Yoshida was like "What the fuck?", probably because his mother didn't tell him that when he was young, lol.

Even though the three of us had already finished eating, Ephraim still haven't even order yet. While we had already finished and were chatting, we were occasionally turning our heads to look at how Ephraim is doing. Sometimes we can't see him, so Yoshida thinks that, "He grow up go to army no need wear camouflage." XD I added that, "Yeah, as long as the grass and bushes are tall enough to cover him." XD

We had already finished and wanted to go off, leaving Ephraim, since we only had twenty minutes left. First, we tried to make him take away his lunch, but were unable. Next, we planned to leave Ephraim here, the three of us going back to school, then Yoshida takes Ephraim's things and go back to the food court and give them to him, before the two of them return to home. But Yoshida rejected that idea, quite naturally, lol. So how? We just had to wait for Ephraim.

So there it is, three people, one of which finished his drink, all staring at a shorty and hoping he'll eat, adding in unnecessary comments about his slow eating and how his food looks so disgusting and unappetizing (I even added that looking at the prawns makes me feel like vomiting, which was actually true). XD He finally finished in ten minutes, and the four of us hurriedly left. Well, only Vernon and I; Yoshida and Ephraim were taking their own sweet time walking. -.-"

On the bus, for some reason (I wasn't paying much attention), Yoshida was squeezing against Ephraim, lol. I immediately joined and help squeezed Yoshida so he in turn can squeeze Ephraim. XD Reminds me of the good old days during primary school, lol. During the rare occasions when we get to use the lift to get to class (which is rare, indeed. My teacher, for some weird reason, keeps making us walk the stairs of six storeys up and down, when other teachers allow their classes to use the left), we will always squeeze towards a corner, so whoever is in the corner, bad luck for him. XD

We reached school ten minutes late, but man, the class was extremely quiet from what we can see from the first floor. When we reached the class, there were only a group of girls sitting in the center and playing cards, lol. I didn't see anything different, so I asked, "The class jerseys aren't here yet?" Then Yoshida and Ephraim pointed out that they are already at our table. XD Damn, told ya my eyesight has some problem! XD

Wow, didn't expect the words to be gold in colour, lol. I was hoping for white or something which doesn't attract so much attention, but eh, who cares that much, it's still cool. XD The texture feels extremely like as if it is pasted on, but yet I could not find any concrete evidence of it actually being pasted on, so I doubted it, although Ephraim and Yoshida still strongly believes that it's sticked on. It isn't sew, I can tell... Then...? Ah, who cares?! Stupid Samy, stop thinking so freaking much!! XD

Here are two photos of it, one back and one front! XD *is so proud of my class jersey rofl*





Lol, 36's kinda my favorite number, from Zoro's San Juu Roku Pondou Hou (which means Thirty-Six Pound Cannon) from One Piece. Pwnage Ittouryuu (One-Sword-Style) XD

Then we went off. Ephraim and I said "Bye!" to the group of girls still playing cards in the middle of the class, but never reply to us. T_____T Lol. Then again, must thank those girls lah, wait for us to come and take our jerseys. I'm so touched... T_____T Lol, I'm starting to act like Franky from One Piece liao lah lol, everything emotional one then he cry. XD Oh ya, want do Franky must do really like Franky. Uh-hem. Let me do that again. Then again, must thank those girls lah, wait for us to come and take our jerseys. I'm so touched... T_____T No, I'm not crying!! T___T I'm not crying, dumbass!! T_____T

XD

Then we went off, yeah. On the way to the school gate, we saw Luke and Larry sitting together talking to a teacher, Luke already proudly wearing his class jersey. I was making fun of Larry about the fact that he was the only one who didn't buy the class jersey. Stupid nub, no class spirit one him.

Suddenly feel like blogging in Chinese, so here goes.

当我们四个走出去学校时,突然有两个“绑旮啦”(和我们是一样学校的)来欺负永恒和励赞(希望矮子的名字是这样写的),在他们的脸前不知道在做什么,看得令人十分讨厌。朋友被欺负,我当然不能见死不救。所以我就使用憎恨的眼神盯著那些该死的黑人,用华文问我的三个朋友,“要打吗?”我想,如果他们讲他们要打,我们就一起上。我不相信四个人对两个会输,何况是“绑旮啦”。但如果他们不要打,最多就算了,让他们继续欺负我们,什么都不要做,想懦夫一样…结果他们什么都没有讲。但那些臭“绑旮啦”看到我盯著他们,不懂讲什么,还以为我在骂他们(如果是我的话,我也会这么想),所以就开始看我不爽,开始使用粗话骂我。该死的臭东西,如果我朋友肯上,我早就把他们打得落花流水、屁股开花、鼻青脸肿、满地找牙。

算了。大人不计小人过,就原谅他们好了…

…虽然看了他们会觉得很讨厌…

真希望会有一个基拉出来,不杀犯罪者,而杀“绑旮啦”。啊…我读死亡笔记读太多了,哈哈。当我在说废话算了。

好了,写博客就写到这里好了。我走了。再见。

对了,在死亡笔记里,魅上杀人时真的好酷!“SAKUJO… SAKUJO… SAKUJO…” XD

No comments: