Saturday, June 16, 2007

Upon the Altar of the Storms...

Wolf brothers falling at my side
With honour I will die
Upon the Altar of the Storms
I will be reborn!

Storm! Black clouds fill the sky!
Earth! Hear my battlecry!
Fire! And thunder will bring forth!
Death! For I have been reborn!


Haha, guess it was all a false alarm. My watch didn't really die, it just sort of fainted, haha. In other words, the battery ran flat. Just a change of battery and it looks as good as new! *notices the ugly scratch* Um... Never mind, forget what I just said. XD

I supposed I'll have to start packing up what I need to take to Genting pronto, lol, but I have some other task at hand first. Of course, that is to make sure that I can survive through the two eight-hour long and boring trips to and from Genting. To be honest, I doubt that the forty-two songs in my mp3 player can keep me entertained for so long, even after 'bolstering its forces' by downloading a few more music files and adding them into it, lol.

So I'm going to download a few videos from YouTube. The existing videos I have had served me well during times of boredom, especially through Chemistry lessons, but I still had to re-download and replace them. Why? Simple. Because I, for some stingy reason, chose to download and save them as .3gp format. Sure, they work great when played on handphones, and they are unusually small, but the quality freaking sucks! Since I still have so much space left in my memory card, might as well go for quality. So I'll have to redownload them, yeah.

Besides, most of those videos are openings and endings of various animes I watch, and I doubt that would be enough. I'm going to download a few clips too, mostly of humour clips from One Piece. I don't really know what I'll be downloading though. Gotta run through my Favorites list first. ;)

And oh yeah, you know the white arrival/deparature card that you have to fill in whenever you enter or exit Malaysia? I looked at it, read it, and immediately thought of Vernon, lol. Know why?

Uh-hem. *Vernon impression*

"Hmm, let's see here... Occupation? Should I be honest and tick 'Student/Retired'? Nah, I'll be honest, and tick 'Professional/Technical'. This one will suit me. I am, a pro, after all!

Now what's this filthy thing? Declaration? What the hell? Declaration... Let's see... I declare that I am a pro!!"

Haha, so next time, if you know that Vernon's parents volunteered to help Vernon fill those kinds of forms up for him, you know the reason! XD

Anyway, action speaks louder than words. Gotta get to 'work' now, haha! I'll be back in three days! Try not to miss me too much, haha!

No comments: