Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Kobaruto buruu ni...

With the lack of a title, I just decided to insert the first three words of the lyrics of Crazy Rainbow, the eighth opening of One Piece. :D

I went to download Icy Tower, the nifty little game that has been helping me cure my boredom during the Photoshop course the last two days, yersterday night, lol. Guess I'll play it whenever I got bored with blogging to give myself a break. XD

School still carries on today. First period was Geography. Remember how the teacher said that latecomers will be banned from entering the classroom? I left home at about 7.50am, 10 minutes before the start of the lesson, lol. Seeing that a bus arrives in the bus stop just as I walked past it, I decided to just take the bus, hoping it'd get me to school faster. It was a mistake, lol. Cursed traffic jam, made me wait standing on the bus with absolutely no progress. -_- I was thinking about what to do if I were to be late and cannot enter the classroom, lol, and to be honest, I was secretly looking forward to being late. XD Just go home and come back four hours and thirty minutes later for E. Maths lesson. Whoohoo.

Damn it, I was late for one minute (note that I didn't go off somewhere else to slack and generally waste time to ensure that I will be late. I just merely went as if nothing is happening, at my own pace XD), and the teacher didn't even do anything. -___- How ridiculous. Latecomers weren't banned from entering. -__________- Even more ridiculous. Oh well, I should be thankful that the teacher didn't waste time bitching about latecomers.

Learnt ecotourism during the first half of the two-hour period, then we were given a worksheet to do, consisting of three questions similar to those Structure-Essay Questions we always encounter in Social Studies and History. Obviously, I countered them as if them is a Structure-Essay Questions. XD After all, the History teacher didn't teach us how to counter Structure-Essay Questions for nothing, right? XD

Couldn't finish the last question when the bell rang, so I just packed up and left for the classroom. Somehow the front door was locked, so we all had to enter by the back door. For some weird reason, Ephraim and Yoshida wrote on the blackboard reminding people that the front door is locked and that they should not attempt to enter through it. Lol, people entering through the back door obviously knows that the front door is locked, and those outside couldn't even read the message on the blackboard inside the classroom, so why bother? XD I asked Ephraim why he didn't write "Do not try to open the door forcefully", hoping that if he did, I'll shout "You say don't open forcefully I open forcefully see what you can do!?" and wreck havoc. XD But then Ephraim replied, "Because other than you, no one else would bother to do that." XD Shorty knows me well. 8)

Yuhaimi, Yoshida, Ephraim and I were all crowding around Vernon's table, waiting for him to lend us his cards. The bub tries to rush through and finish his Geography homework, and refuses to lend any one of us his cards until he is done. How polite, eh? I believed that if a cute girl asks to borrow Vernon's cards, bub will lend it to her without any hesistation. -_- Gee, we sure are good friends, huh?

Vernon finally finishes his homework, and we played Blackjack. Of course, the next lesson being Chemistry, no one was really looking forward to it. So we tend to drag our game and dilly-dally, just refusing to attend Chemistry. XD At 10.15am, half of our recess gone, we invited Faizal to play, making this a six-player game. At 10.30am, when we are supposed to leave for Chemistry, Wei Sheng comes to class with his bag (he just came to school, presumably, as he does not take Pure Geography), and we invited him to play as well, so we have a seven-player game. Ten minutes later, Huiling, the class chairperson, was urging everyone still in the class playing cards to go for Chemistry, though I seriously believe that it is due to her responsibility as a class chairman and not of her love of Chemistry or the teacher. XD

Five more minutes later, Larry arrives, taking his Chemistry stuff out of his bag, while I was telling everyone I was playing blackjack with that whenever someone comes and asks us to go Chemistry, we'll invite him or her to play blackjack with us. XD And just then, Larry starts to ask us to go for Chemistry! XD Of course, I invited him if he wants to play blackjack or not (XD), but someone out of our group decides that we should just leave for Chemistry, and thus we packed up and left.

I was walking to Chemistry lab with Wei Sheng and Larry, while Ephraim, Yoshida and Vernon are walking slightly ahead of us. When we reached the half-opened gate outside of the AVA room, I decided to open it fully (despite the fact that we can walk through it perfectly well without doing anything to it), so I pushed it forcefully upwards, causing it to open with a BANG! Larry hurriedly crouches and raises his palm in self-defence, claiming later that he thought I was going to lower and close it and knock it into him. XD Then the bangla came and shouted at us. We, notably Ephraim, Yoshida and I, were laughing out loud. XD In the Science block, past the staff room, Ephraim or Yoshida (can't remember who) noted to me that there is yet another half-open gate. I smashed it up with a BANG, lol, but Larry's reaction this time wasn't as funny, neither is there the shouting, roaring, furious and angry bangla to make the scene of humour better. XD

Chemistry was pure fucking boring lah. Two hours of torturous hell. Can't even fucking sleep, despite the wide variety of positions I tried sleeping in, including lying my head on the table; lying down on three stools; and sitting down on the floor and leaning against the cupboard. Who the hell designed the Science labs anyway? Those fucking edges along the tables are making it especially uncomfortable to lie and/or lean on! Those two fucking hours was a waste of time. I seriously have no idea why I didn't just play traunt. Not like I benefitted from sitting/leaning/lying in the lab, trying to get myself to sleep. I'd have benefitted more somewhere else, man. -_____- Chemistry sucks.

Finally, after two long fucking hours, Chemistry is over and it's now for E. Maths. The teacher said that she was going to do Integration for E. Maths, so instead of my E. Maths textbook, I brought my A. Maths one instead. XD Turns out she was going to replace E. Maths with A. Maths tomorrow, during that two hours period. -_- Needless to say, I left my A. Maths textbook under the table back in class so I don't have to carry it around, so I supposed I can't really do my Ten-Years-Series for practice, not that I've been rushing through it. I hate it when I encounter questions I just can't pluck the answer out from. -________-

Faizal, on his way to the cupboard at the back of the classroom to retrieve his E. Maths textbook, has a face looking like a fierce murderer, lol. Scary bodoh...

As usual, I was paying attention to the teacher, until the dramatic moment when she gives out the worksheet. Then I shouted, "Alright, chums, let's do this! SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMY DRAGONFLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME!" and rushed through it. XD Then, I decided to skip the questions on the worksheet first and do the questions on the textbook, since I didn't bring mine. I borrowed Yoshida's (though it took a while to convince him to lend it to me, for some weird and unknown reason lol), and rushed through it. Coincidentally, just as I finished with it, Yoshida finishes his questions on the worksheet and needed the textbook. XD I returned him the textbook and he proceeded to do the questions on the textbook while I jumped back to the questions in the worksheet. XD

Was dismissed right after I finished the second last question, so I decided to just pack up, ignoring the last question. Yoshida was faster in packing up than me, so I told him to wait for me, but he decided to just walk off, lol, that asshole. I caught up with him in the toilet, and he told me that he didn't wait for me because "人有三急", which means that he needs to urgently go to the toilet. XD As "人有三急" literally means that "man has three urgencies", I asked what three urgencies man has, one being toilet. Yoshida said the second one is sexual desire, rofl. Neither of us knows the third, but who cares? I just realized that the hanyu pinyin of "三急" is san1 ji2. Lol, Sanji, the Cook of the Straw Hat Pirates in One Piece! XD Yeah, Sanji sure has the second urgency of the 三急 XD Lol, sanji means three o'clock in Japanese by the way.

We then ran ahead and caught up with Ephraim, who left long ago. The three of us went out of school together and went our respective ways.

No comments: