Monday, June 04, 2007

Photoshop Sucks, Man!

Geography, first period this morning, was pure stupidity. One bunch of people coming in late halfway during the class in intervals of ten minutes and piss the teacher off terrifically. Not only was she damn sarcastic ("You came to class very early."), she was also wasting time blabbering and blabbering about how students can be late for their classes during their 'O' level year, how students late for her next lesson are banned from entering the classroom, how the latecomers should sit near the door and help latecomers later than the latecomers open the door, blah blah blah, instead of just continuing the lesson. Wasted a lot of time. Now we know why she's so pissed off when somebody is late, because she thinks she has no time left to complete the syllabus, made worse when everyone is late. And the source of all this time drain? *everyone points at the teacher*

I'm seriously debating over whether I should play truant next Geography lesson and instead go on a 'self-motivated field trip'.

Recess was next. Played more daidee, lol. At first Vernon, Ephraim, Yuhaimi and Yoshida playing, I go and watch them play, then Ephraim play until tulan give his cards to me let me play for him, lol. Then Yuhaimi left and Ephraim took over. A while later, Faizal and Wei Sheng joined in as spectators. Lol...

Then Chemistry was next. Didn't even bother to bring anything. My judgement is correct. Teacher just goes on and on and on about electrolysis, even though only a very very minor fraction of the class is paying attention and listening to her. Wei Sheng bored until borrow Yoshida's The Da Vinci Code book to read, lol. At the beginning I talking cock with Larry and Luke, then got bored and instead went to play handphone. Then reach end liao feel damn sleepy, so just sleep lol. Was a nice nap. Anyway, woke up immediately when the class ends. Talk about good timing. Cheng Liang, who is sitting in front of me, is sleeping backwards and places his head on the front part of my table, lol. I sunpian wake him up at the end of lesson. XD

Then turns out we got to go for a Photoshop course. Man, I totally drove that out of my mind.

Anyway, having two hours to spend, Vernon, Ephraim, Yoshida and I are all confused over where we should eat, Tampines Mall or Tampines Mart. Then at the traffic light there, Vernon and Ephraim want to cross the road to get to the bus stop to take a bus to Tampines Mall, but for some reason, Yoshida continued walking on towards Tampines Mart, and I followed him. So like boh pian boh pian Vernon and Ephraim followed.

Then we reach bus stop again discussed over where to eat. Then I see a bus come, ask if want to board or not, then Vernon and Ephraim bitch about crossing the road for the bus. -_- Still same right? Only sit down at the bus for only like four stops, won't die right? -_- Complain so much they all, lol. Then bus never even stop for us, just continue. Vernon and I shouted "Oi!"s damn loudly, then boh pian so go Tampines Mart eat lor. XD

Then we went to KFC eat. I see Yoshida eat Bandito Pockett, then I thought that since I haven't eaten that in a long time, I might as well eat it, lol. Ephraim, again, ordered Zinger. Vernon ordered some new chicken called Miso Crunch, still advertised as "KFC's unique taste with a Japanese twist". -.- See the advertisement all three of us look at Yoshida, lol. Though from what I saw, it's only some chicken with edible seaweed on it. -_-

Then all four of us cramp into one small table Yoshida buay song leh, so he take his tray went over other table eat, lol. Then I see like, "What the hell? We all come together eat then you go off on your own.", so I followed him and went to his table, hoping Vernon and Ephraim could do the same, lol. Then they didn't, so four people with two tables each. -_-

Ephraim first to finish (Vernon eat damn slow what, and both Yoshida and I know that, so we ate slow too so as to not get bored when we finished eating), then he damn bore, take chilli sauce, ice cubes, chicken skin, cheese fries, and dunno what shit, all toss inside a cup. I eat finish went over his table then help add shit inside too. Then shake shake shake. XD Then obviously quickly run lah. XD

Then went to 7-Eleven to look around, since we've got a lot of free time anyway. Ephraim once again went to the magazine sections, I looking at manga, Vernon and Yoshida walking around. Then we left, with Ephraim super bored that he wants us to go to LAN, lol. I'm alright with it, but Yoshida and Vernon apparently aren't. Then Yoshida say what we wearing school uniforms cannot go in. I reply, "We might as well give it a try, right?" Then Ephraim asks if we can watch other people play from outside. -_- Needless to say, both Yoshida and I objected. Lol.

Then went back to class. Played a few games of daidee, then damn sian. Then I suggested the game in which me and my cousins played during New Year. Let me quote from my previous blog entries.

"After that we played some card games using poker card. We first played Quadruple Seven, then Daidee, then some game where we traded cards to each other and the first player with four of the same number of cards win. Mark kept winning the 'trading' game. -_-"

But somehow, I don't know what I did wrong, the game wasn't really that fun. Maybe it's because we only have four players. Anyway, too many people scoring left right and center. Then Vernon add in his own rules, make it damn confusing, with a deck in centre, you get a choice whether you take the card the guy pass you or from the deck, get 7 cards all with the same shape, blah blah. Confusion arrives.

Play halfway Larry came and tell us that the venue of the Photoshop course changed, while taking his bag from the class. We thanked him and then continued playing as if nothing happened, lol.

Then we played Quadruple Seven. Vernon, Yoshida and I keep playing the 'jamming tactics' (name suggested by Vernon, if I'm not mistaken), until Ephraim damn tulan. XD Then he down there, "OMG! WHO GOT THE EIGHT!? WHO GOT THE EIGHT?!" I showed him the eight in my hand, slam it on the table and cover it up, as though signifying that I die die also don't want to play that card. XD

Then it's 1.30pm liao, gotta go for the Photoshop course. For some weird reason, Ephraim and Yoshida went in to the 4R4 classroom beside ours, examine some paper under the table. Lol. While on our way to the venue, we saw three of our female classmates sitting down outside the original venue, still blur blur like, "Eh? How come still no one here yet?" XD Then I told them they changed the venue, lol, and Yoshida asked me afterwards, "How come you so nice to them?" Lol XD Reason? Simple lah. *takes out Holy Book and preaches* "Walk proud, and show mercy, for you carry my name in your heart. This is Saradomin's wisdom." XD

Went to computer lab 2. The four of us went to sit at the left back row, with Vernon on the most left, then me, Yoshida, and Ephraim on the most right. I found a rather nice game on the Desktop named Icy Tower, so I just went to play it, lol. Vernon finds that his desktop wallpaper (black with white words 'Boom!' Wonder which loser put that) sucks, so he went to find a Shuffle wallpaper, lol. -_- I followed the same and got one of Tidus from Final Fantasy X. XD

Then I was wondering why they don't want to start. Turns out we went to the wrong location, lol. Then we went down to computer lab 1. Took the same place, but then both Ephraim and Yoshida's computers' monitors spoil, mine load Photoshop will hang, Vernon cannot access internet, then we went off sit other places, lol. -_- Vernon and I went to sit at the second row from the back instead, with Yoshida in front of Vernon and Ephraim all the way to the front (much better for him, he can see much clearer now without all those tall meanies in front of him blocking his view XD).

Photoshop sucks lah, to be honest. So many functions and uses got what use? So user unfriendly. -_- I prefer Paint, lol. Simple and sweet. :O Then nothing to do spent the time using the brush anyhow draw lines. XD Vernon nothing to do go watch anime, then I follow him go watch One Piece episode 311, lol. Then the teacher kaopei, then we cannot watch. :\

Then it's like Yoshida's computer has a photo of some soccer player, don't know his name. He keeps doing shit to that photo (which I freaking mispelt it as 'potato' just now o.O), like replacing his face with first a gorilla's face, then a dog's face. XD My computer damn weird lah, with pictures of all those Final Fantasy girls, like Tifa, Rinoa, Yuna and Ashe. Wah lao, want also complete the set, put in pictures of Aeris and Garnet right? XD Don't know put who there one lah, weird.

Then Vernon nothing to do, go look at anime wallpapers. Then he download a few Shuffle onto the computer. Lol. -_-

Then the teacher teach this 'liquefy' function. I wanted to try it, but no good photo to try on, so I ask Yoshida if we can exchange computers temporarily. We did, and I went to 'liquify' the soccer player's face. XD Make his eyes and nose damn big, his mouth damn wide, and one bunch of shit, then one bunch of people like Elsen and Dao Hsen all crowd around me laughing out loud. XD Then Kenneth complains, "Wah lao, how can you do that to my idol?" XD

Then Yoshida and I swapped back. Nothing to do, I went to the Internet, got a picture of George Bush from his biography on the White House website and liquefy it. XD Fun man.

Then the people in front nothing to do, did one bunch of shit, then they laugh so loud everyone curious go there look, lol. Once they added the face of our school principal into a girl wearing a swimsuit, lol. XD Then everyone laughing out damn loud, then Alvin for some reason say, "Show me the wallpaper!" Then the teacher heard, "Put it as the wallpaper!", then quickly go all, "No no no, you must not do that!" Then reverse psychology occured, they indeed went to put it as wallpaper. XD

Photoshop course was awfully boring, to tell the truth. I bet that the percentage of the people still playing around with Photoshop when the teacher finally finishes is about the same as the percentage of people who bothered to pay attention to Chemistry teacher. -_- I'm glad it's over.

What?! We have another one again tomorrow!?! ......*

*FUUUUUUCK!


Who the fuck voted for us to go for Photoshop course anyway?

No comments: