Friday, June 29, 2007

Fuck fuck fuck

In addition to my fucking sore eyes, I've developed a fucking sore throat today. Fuck fuck fuck. Bought cough lozenges, but they aren't doing that much. Fuck fuck fuck.

Not really in a mood to blog, but I'll note something funny, lol.

During recess, Vernon went into the library, while Ephraim, Yoshida and I hang out outside the library, finishing our drinks (and Ephraim his soggy mossy bread). Some person was playing the piano. I found the song really familar, just could not tell which. Yoshida managed to recognize the song as ほうき星 (Houkiboshi, Shooting Star), the third ending of Bleach. That guy played it quite well.

Mentioning of Bleach, Yoshida did Don Kanonji's trademark pose, crossing both arms over his chest and laughing boisterously and deeply, "Bwahahahaha!"



XD

No comments: