Monday, June 25, 2007

And school is back!

Whee, school is back. Now I can finally start getting back to blogging about school life, haha. Blogging's boring during the holidays when all I do is stay at home. :3

Started watching Bleach during the later half of the last week of my holidays (started about four days ago) due to boredom, haha. Bleach is quite nice to be honest, lol. Ichigo with his huge Zanpakuto (Soul Slayer; the sword that Shinigami uses) and hairstyle just reminds me of Cloud from Final Fantasy VII. XD Watched until episode 70 before the end of the holidays, lol. Gonna go start downloading episode 71. :P

Before we went to Genting, I bought a new pair of shoes, lol, to replace my old, beaten-up one. Wore it to school for the first time today, haha. It's quite comfortable, lol. But I ought to buy shoe whitener to keep it white and shiny like new, lol. Don't want it to follow the footsteps of my old pair of shoes. :P

And recently (I think two days ago if I'm not mistaken), my mother went to buy a new handphone. A 3G one, lol. Of Sony Ericsson brand. Now my father is the only one without a 3G phone. He's still using a 2.5G one. In fact, he is using my previous one, lol. Dumped his 2G phone aside and took mine when I got myself a new one before Chinese New Year, haha.

But man, not to be mean or anything, but to be honest, the new handphone seems wasted in my mother's hands, lol. She doesn't know how to use the music function, she doesn't even know how to add in mp3 files, she has no idea that she can use it to watch videos, she only knows that she can use it as a radio and nothing more, she knows how to use the camera but asks me how to save the photos she take with the camera (I immediately went all X( after hearing her question...), ah, better not go on and on. :P

My father seems interested in wanting the new handphone, lol. I'm with him. Well, at least he knows how to use the music function (and may I add he keeps playing it just freaking outside my room every single time I play music just to kisiao me -_-), lol. But aiya, my mother buay song.

And yeah, I just got a new watch to replace my old one yersterday, lol. Wanted to continue wearing my old one furthermore, but sigh, the strap broke, within less than 24 hours of fixing it by replacing its battery. -_- I tried to fix it, but I believe that by doing so, I accidentally damaged it further, lol. It may be fixed, but I doubt the chances are high (remember, I'm pessimist XD), so I rather not bother, lol.

The new watch is cool. I actually understood how to use the stopwatch function (XD, the old one's too confusing), and learnt most of its functions by myself without reading a manual, lol. Got scammed, watch costs $78 and no manual was included in it. -_- Lol. The watch has a rather interesting compass function, lol. Now I can tell which way is north. XD It even shows you the bearing of ahead, lol. It's going to be useful for navigation purposes, haha.

And man, during yersterday too, I got a haircut. Was feeling really sleepy then (due to staying up late playing computer), so I closed my eyes during the haircut hoping to catch some sleep. I woke up, and god damn it, I stared into the mirror and was like, "Hi, never see you around before. The name's Samy, nice to meet you. What's your name?" X( (In other words, I could not recognize my reflection, rofl...) Yeah, my new hairstyle sucks. So freaking short. No wonder Dave hates going to the barber, lol. Sigh... To quote Sanji from manga chapter 436, "The world's ladies... will surely laugh at me." XD

And since I'm already on the website for manga reading (I got to take the quote out after all XD), I might as well read chapter 460, which came out. :3

Haha, more of Sanji burning up in this chapter. :D



Rofl, I just like how Sanji becomes such a comic relief when ladies are around him. XD

Okay, let's get to blogging about the school day.

Was raining before I left my house, lol, so the road's all wet. Start of school day two weeks didn't come back, first thing I see is the no-life bangla once again blocking our way to the classroom block. Bugger. No-life nia that guy. Then nothing to do, sit at benches outside NPCC room watch Yong Jin and Kuan Hon play Chinese chess, lol. Then the board is plastic sheet make one, damn easy to be blown away, especially with the fan there, lol. Keeps disturbing their game, the fan did. Suggested to them to just turn it off, but for some reason they didn't want to, lol, so instead Yong Jin's just standing between the fan and their chess game to block the wind, rofl. Because the switch is quite high, I immediately thought of Ephraim being unable to reach the switch and turn the fan off, rofl. And then, speak of the devil, he suddenly pop out of nowhere. XD

So sian. Basketball court so wet yet still want us to have flag-raising. Wah lao, so mean. Some more STILL want us to sit down and listen to principal talk cock. Ho seh liao lor. I thought got one Student Welfare committee one sia... If got then what they doing? Talk cock sing song ah? Lol.

First period was Geography, zzz. Took off my tie lol, even though I was supposed to wear it. Aiya, teacher also don't care, and I wear tie only bring myself uncomfortableness and irritation, so might as well don't wear. :P Teacher ask us do the workbook, some stupid question on tourism. Zzz... Damn sian lah. As usual, didn't give too much of a big deal. The questions all just answer short short, so the teacher cannot accuse me of slacking and not doing the questions, rofl.

Then damn sian. Added things to the diagram of an island before an island resort was built there, rofl. Got one mountain there, and got label saying that rare birds nest there. Then I think since got birds, so a lot of bird shit on the mountain, so I labeled the mountain "Mt. Bird Shit". XD The beaches label quicksand, the waterfall label that people drown there, the forest label that dangerous wild beasts live there, the village label say got plague, etc., etc., hahaha. Then I see the sky got black clouds, then I think of the song Power of the Horde, haha. So I label the black clouds: "STORM! Black clouds fill the sky!", then label the farm: "EARTH! Hear my battlecry!", then label the Sun: "FIRE! And thunder will bring forth!" and finally label the village (since got plague what :P): "DEATH! From the Power of the Horde!" XD Rofl, it's amazing what boredom can do to a person. XD

VL next. Start of lesson and Wei Sheng had to change place with Yuhaimi for some reason, lol. Now Wei Sheng sitting beside Sze Ling, lol. He song already liao lah. :P I asked him why kena changed, yet he didn't give me any reply. How cold, lol. After giving out some entry proof thingy for 'O' level and checking our Chinese names in a list to make sure that they are correct, teacher went on to VL lesson. Gave us a list of occupations available and ask us choose three that we would like to be. Then give us a list of qualities and ask us to choose five qualities for each occupation we chose that we believe that the qualities are necessary for the job (get what I mean? :P). I'm thoroughly offended that pwnage occupations like game producer, game programmer and game designer aren't included. Thoroughly offended! Feel my wrath!! Rofl. XD

I just anyhow choose three, lol. Architect, because it is the job that I chose when I was a kid and when asked what job I want to have when I grow up (mainly because it's in the top of the list given to me and I can't be bother to go through it looking for what I want to be, so I just took the first one. XD Note that I have no freaking idea what an architect is until I asked Yoshida today and he explained to me XD); hotel manager, because I suppose the salary is good); and police officer, just because the rest of the occupations looks shitty, haha.

Why would I want to be a police officer anyway...? People see mata all zhao already. XD Become mata good meh? Play catching with the paikia, rofl... I almost wanted to create a new quality and write it for one of the five qualities of police officer, "Must be excellent at playing catching during his or her childhood." Rofl, I suck at playing catching during childhood nia [My stamina was plainly the worst when I was a kid, rofl (not like it has gotten any huge improvement ^_^), though I still enjoyed the game (and still do now XD)], cannot become police officer. T_T Not like I heck want to. XD

Recess was next. Four of us went to the canteen first. Bloody hell nia, canteen so freaking empty. Everytime it's choked full during recess. What happened during the holiday nia? The drinks store had a change in hands. The new one sells drinks I've never ever seen before in my entire life, lol. Both Vernon and I were wanting to buy H2O, but after looking at the display of drinks, not one that we have ever seen before, we decided to just go to the vending machine, where Ephraim has already bought a can of drink from, and buy our H2O there. Yoshida went to buy a drink from the store, rofl. I found 20 cents in the vending machine and went ahead to keep it, rofl. :D

Went to the library. We were sitting outside finishing our drinks, while Ephraim starts eating his homemade sandwich. Bloody hell, he covered it in tissue for some reason, and the freaking tissue sticks to the bread! Oh my god... X( He tries plucking the tissue out, but after quite some time, he got all frustrated and went ahead to just eat the contents without the bread, some egg and ham, rofl. Then I saw Yuhaimi and asked why he changed places with Wei Sheng. Turns out it's because Wei Sheng's academic performance isn't what we really can call the best, so he got to sit beside Sze Ling, whom I think scores the best in our class. I call that 'leeching energy', roflmao. The three of us (Yoshida, Vernon and me) went ahead into the library first without Ephraim, still eating his sandwich (or parts of it, anyway).

Yoshida was reading a dictionary for some reason, rofl. I found a magazine advertising toughbooks and decided to read it. Blimey! Shocks me, man, lol. The tests they carry out on the toughbooks are inhuman, lol... Freefalling, water, dust, oh my God... X( Maybe I should buy one during a point of time in my life when I need a laptop, lol. At least I know I wouldn't have to bother and treat it with care (damn, treating Dave's heavy laptop with care was a pain in the ass, I can tell you that), haha. Wonder about the price... *checks* Wow, fucking hell. The cheapest is $3699 and the most expensive one is $6499! Do I even have $3699 in my bank account?? XD XD

Anyway, for some reason, they blocked the section of the library farthest from the door with chairs for some weird reason, lol. The three of them were taking a big round to bypass it, but I instead walked on top and jumped through the chairs, haha. I call that "agility shortcut". Man, I play too much RuneScape, rofl. For those of you with no idea on what I'm talking, check this out. ;)

Next period was Chinese. Teacher teaching about oral, then I feel sleepiness... So I just look horizontally across the class, saw Cheng Liang sleeping, and went to sleep, feeling that it should be safe to do so, since I'm not the only one, rofl. Slept really well, haha. Two weeks never sleep on my class table liao... *emotional emotional* Haha. Then class almost going to end I feel some consciousness, though still sleepy, then I can listen to the conversation of the three, and I add in my own comments sometimes, and then went back to sleep, haha.

Next was English. Teacher teaching on argumentative essay. She started with a "Which came first: The chicken or the egg?" question. Then she divided the class into two, one half giving reasons that the chicken came first, the other half giving reasons that egg came first. I was in the 'chicken' group, despite my answer being 'egg'. "Dinosaur EGGS came before chickens."

Then suay suay Yoshida got called to give his reason. XD He didn't think of any, so he just came up with one on the spot: Chicken came first because if there were no chicken, there would be no egg. Then Jovian countered: Egg came first because if there were no egg, there would be no chicken. Wah piang wei. -_____- That's exactly the reason why this fucking question has existed since 384BC (2391 years ago, according to Wikipedia). -____-

Then teacher give out notes with an article on Zinedine Zidane headbutting the Italian guy in the World Cup last year. Here's a pwnage picture from Wikipedia. XD (Yes, I freaking check Wikipedia too freaking much XD)



According to the article, that match was Zidane's swan song. I wouldn't know what the heck is swan song, if I didn't play RuneScape and complete the Swan Song quest, rofl. I'll look for a screenshot... The screenshot was the Wise Old Man saying that the quest of saving the Fishing Colony (can't remember its freaking name) would be his swan song, and when the player asked what the heck is a 'swan song', explained that swans sing a beautiful song before they die.



According to the article again, the Materazzi guy only called Zidane a "dirty terrorist". According to Wikipedia, Mat-whathisname called him "the son of a terrorist whore, so fuck off". Whoa, if it were me, it wouldn't just be a lame headbutt. XD

Back on-topic, English teacher again split us into half, with each half giving reasons as to why Zidane is a bad role model, or not. I couldn't think of any shit as to why he is a bad role model, lol. Only someone who gets insulted and don't retaliate is a bad role model.

Yoshida wrote some shit, that he was fantastic, many fans look up to him, it's his swan song, blah blah, yet he screwed it up. I finally thought of something and wrote that he did a headbutt so powerful it (according to the article) lifted his target and thrown him to the floor (or something like that anyway, can't remember the exact term), and yet instead of feeling proud and honoured of his great attack, he left the field (according to the article again) in tears and disgrace. Rofl, crap, right? XD Then the teacher asked me for my reason. -_- Heck, obviously I read out Yoshida's one, right? XD Then after that, I added, "Tell me, who do you know of in this world that can do a headbutt as powerful as Zidane's?" XD

Then nothing to do, Yoshida and I add more shit. Like, Yoshida wrote "He did a measly headbutt only.", and I added, "He should have did a powerful bicycle kick to the head of the Materazzi guy. After all, it's his fucking swan song! He should have done something more powerful and pwnage to end his career!" XD And Yoshida ended it by writing that he only done it 20 minutes into overtime, implying that he should have did the headbutt sooner.

After English is Assembly. Sian lah. First day school reopen listen to principal talk cock. I was praying, "Don't talk about ACE... Don't talk about ACE..." and suay suay he did. -______- Man, how many times we listened to him talk those crap that no one bothers about nia? X( Then halfway he still add something like nagging and saying something repeatively wouldn't get into our heads, implying the reason why he's coming up with stupid abbreviations like ACE and the 3Cs. Zheng Wei adds that 'nagging and saying something repeatively' is exactly what he is doing. How true. XD And after that, Discipline Master's turn. X( Vernon was looking at Ephraim and grinning widely when the DM asked for the definition of discipline. Ephraim grinned back. Sigh... X( I can tell they were refering to this, lol... Those dirty-minded sickos... X(

Then two 5C2 students came out and gave a presentation on the next week being some Appreciation Week. Then...

FUCK!! *dodges* Cheebye, mother once again using the 'shampoo on hair' attack to get me to bath. Bloody hell. At least let me blog finish first right? -.- Okay, time to drive her back. *holds T-shirt like a two-handed sword* Bankai! Tensa Zangetsu!! Getsuga Tenshou!! Rofl... XD

Anyway, talking about Appreciation Week. What got sell roses and chocolates, and got photo-taking sessions, rofl. No need so troublesome lah, give roses and chocolates. Just down there, "Oi, turn on your handphone bluetooth.", then send him or her Thank You!!, the second ending of Bleach. XD *takes out guitar and sings* To all the people who have supported me... This heartfelt rhapsody goes out to you, to send you my feelings of appreciation. Thank you... I really thank you. Wherever you may be, I'm grateful for you. XD So simple... XD

Ephraim seems interested in the photo-taking, lol. Sounds fun. :P

And before we leave the hall, the teachers just have to go and conduct a grooming check. -_- Check everyone's hairstyle even after holidays also like so long, a bit more longer will break limit liao. Then she see mine, goes all "Ah, now that's a good one." I went to despair. XD Basket, my hairstyle short until so ugly she still has to poke fun at me. -.-

Next was Physics, but the teacher isn't there yet. Was chatting around, lol. Was sitting on Faizal's chair, then he came to take it back. Then I gave him bullshit, "Who lent you his tie this morning? Who freed you from having to spend money buying a new tie? Shouldn't you feel grateful to him? Shouldn't you at least pay back that favour by lending him your chair?" and he finally gave up and allowed me continous usage of his chair, rofl. XD

Nothing to do, so I asked for Vernon's handphone and see what songs he has, lol. Then I asked him to send me Ichirin no Hana, the third opening of Bleach, via Bluetooth. XD Then Ping Chong damn guai lan, take out the two clocks in the lab and adjusted them ten minutes faster. Lame nia, that guy. Attention seeker...

Teacher came. Talked about A.C. Generator. I confused liao. Especially with the damn Fleming's left hand and right hand rules. Which one to use for which nia? I use Fleming's right hand rule on the A.C. Generator, but doesn't seem to fit with the diagram in the textbook leh... I use Fleming's left hand rule then fit, but I thought left hand for D.C. Motor? Aiya, don't know lah, Physics getting DAMN confusing nowadays... Haha...

Then went home, lol.

No comments: