Thursday, June 07, 2007

Haiz

Finally, got my father out of the room so I can blog peacefully and quietly. Geez, what's wrong with my parents anyway? Last time I sleep in their room, they are complaining that I have my own room and ask why do I not sleep in it. Now that I move into my own room, they come and sleep in MY room one-by-one. -______-

Yay, class jerseys are finally coming tomorrow. Looking forward to it and can't wait, lol. :D

Pokémon Diamond and Pearl episode 4 dub is coming tomorrow, whee. Looking forward and can't wait too. XD Damn, if only we have subs for Pokémon DP, no one (in his or her right mind, that is) is going to prefer dub to sub. -.-

Oh, and I owned another stupid bloody insect which flew into my room. Did the usual trick, cover it with a piece of unwanted paper and then beat the shit out of it with an empty 1.5 litres water bottle (500ml water bottles are difficult to wield due to lack of grip, and a full water bottle although increases strength reduces speed, and since I'm whacking it as fast as I can, I'd prefer speed). Here's the pictures as usual. XD





Kill count: 4! :D

Okay, let's get to blogging about school today.

School starts at 9am, one hour later, whoohoo. I decided to spend the one hour on computer gaming, but of course, like life, computer games have their ups and downs. I was encountering a few of those 'downs' this morning, and thus cursed vulgarities pretty loudy. Worse of all, my mother had to come along and make a mountain out of a molehill (Yoshida taught me that idiom for teh win :D). So thanks to her, my gaming time got cut into two, the noise pollution level my ears suffered increases, and I got frustrated getting her to shut up. What do you know? Yuchi told me on MSN that her mother's doing the exact same. Sigh... Poor us. XD

History was the first lesson. Teacher gives us Source-Based Questions regarding the collapse of communism, but mainly on Gorbachev and his noobish policy of Glasnost. The teacher went through the first three questions and asked us to do the forth one, and Yoshida was complaining that the teacher gave us the most difficult one to do, lol. I'm just glad the teacher didn't make us do all four, haha. Got a little sleepy after I finished my question, but was unable to sleep, meh.

As like usual, was playing cards during recess. Something happened between Ephraim and Vernon, most probably an argument or a fight, so Vernon's just sitting down there not doing anything, while Ephraim comes over to our table and tells us that this is the first time he thinks that Vernon is scary, lol. Who knows what happened with them?

Larry went to borrow cards from Vernon, and I invited Wei Sheng and Yuhaimi to come join us. Larry was dealer for a while, until I got bored and took over him. Since I'm the dealer, I'm given the choice of revealing certain players' hands first, settling bets with them, then hit again and settle bets with the rest, but Larry was like, "Is there such a rule?" I mean, when Yoshida was dealer yersterday or the day before, he was using exactly such a rule. -.- So I told Larry that since we are playing Chinese Blackjack, why isn't there such a rule? Larry asks, "We are playing Chinese Blackjack?" I replied, "Look around you, we are all Chineses here! What else do we play if we don't play Chinese Blackjack!?" But a few people, including Ephraim, Larry and Yuhaimi himself, points to Yuhaimi (or in Yuhaimi's case, points to himself), the only non-Chinese (he's a Malay if you can't freaking tell) playing in our table, lol. Then, after that, I told Larry to read the Wikipedia article on Chinese Blackjack. XD Wonder if he did or not...

Larry left after one game of not being the dealer and instead took his guitar and went over to Vernon's table, probably deciding to accompany lonely bub. After a few games of Blackjack, we got bored and decided to play Big Two once, lol, and then we went to playing Cheat!, the popular card game on Neopets. XD Both Ephraim and Yoshida got good cards if we were playing Big Two (since the dealing out of cards in both card games are exactly the same), they were suggesting why not we go back to playing Big Two instead. ^_^" First person to reach one card left, but then I screwed up and took a whole big pile of cards. XD Yuhaimi ended up winning lol.

Then we wanted to continue the game after Yuhaimi won to decide who is second, but then Mdm Low came, so we decided to just stop the game. Ephraim was fast to run away back to his seat. I called him back so he can return the cards to Vernon, who is sitting beside shorty, lol. -.-

Teacher carried on teaching integration. At first she teach damn slow, damn boring. Then suddenly give out one chain of worksheets. -.- Wah lao, 'cher, next time want give out worksheet give out immediately when you step into classroom lah. Don't be wasting our efficiency listening to you talk.

I screwed up one question, lol. Was supposed to integrate some shit trigonometric equation, so I did trigonometric identity and make it to something I can integrate. Got cos² x, but even though I know how to integrate cos x and how to differentiate cos² x (lol), I did not know how to integrate cos² x, so I raised my hand for the teacher. The teacher slowly teaching Sean, sitting on the pair of tables beside my pair, and took quite a long time to come to my table, lol. I raise hand until sore, still down there snap fingers like siao like that. Then know what I got for my hard work? "There's no way to integrate cos² x." -.- Next time say earlier right? Waste my efficiency...

So I followed the teacher's instruction and skipped the question. A long while later, the teacher showed how to transform the trigonometric equation into something we can integrate. She got sec² x, lol, which is 1/cos² x in other words. Guess what? I messed up. -.- I got tan²x/sin²x, and I thought that it is equal to cos²x, when it is supposed to be equal to sec²x, and cos²x = sin²x/tan²x. -_______________-

Yoshida was, again, fast to run off immediately when the teacher announced that we can be dismissed, despite the fact that I, again, told him to wait for me. Bastard.

Go re-read the first paragraph of this blog post, then come back and continue reading.

WAH LAO WEI! MY FATHER GONE NOW MY MOTHER COME MY ROOM SLEEP ON MY MATTRESS SOME MORE! YOU ALL WIN ALREADY LOR!!

No comments: