Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Lololololol

Can't think of a better title, so at the moment, this shall fit.

Everyone was chiong-ing to finish their kindness thingy we got yersterday once we are back in class, lol. Then I see Yoshida everyone all give nice nice nice, I copy him lor, except I used cool instead, so others don't see that I copy him (although the names are all in the exact same order). XD Then all those I familiar with one use my own, lol. Vernon obviously put 'pro' lah, then Alvin I put 'fat'. XD Ephraim one I put damn long, "If 'short' can be used as a complement, I'd gladly use it." or something like that. XD Left out putting Yoshida's one, lol, just because he didn't put his name on (like who would? o.O) his. If I remember I'm gonna write for him 'interesting', lol, not only because some of his viewpoints are, well, interesting (I dunno, but wouldn't you be calling some guy who loves deaths so much that he cheers whenever he hears of people dying 'interesting'?? o.O), but also because in Death Note, the Shinigami Ryuk calls humans 'interesting' what. Since Yoshida calls himself a Shinigami, I might as well reverse the role and call him interesting. XD Vernon call Larry 'all-rounder', rofl. XD Hidden pun inside. ;)

First period was instead used to check the drafts of what we will be receiving in our report books. Hmmm, my marks aren't half bad, lol. Could be better, but meh, I'm satisfied with them already. Ephraim's refusing to let anyone see his, I wonder why... XD Beat Yoshida by one mark in E. Maths, rofl. XD Vernon got six As as expected. It's just too bad seeing that most of his subjects got As, he has a C6 for A. Maths, lol. X( Sort of spoils the image... XD

Was going through History exam paper during History. Then still want to send the answer to us by e-mail... XD It would be much much more useful if he could send it like a month earlier. XD

Social Studies was boring lah. I fell asleep without much effort. XD

Again went to the library during recess. Was bored, lol, so I took my handphone and used it to take a video of Vernon and Yoshida, who were sitting in front of me across the table, lol. Then Vernon realized I was taking a video, so he leaned forward, did a V sign and said to the camera, "I'm pro." XD We were rewatching the video and laughing, lol, then Vernon wanted me to send it to him via Bluetooth. XD

Learnt about probability in E. Maths. Then damn sian, never bring textbook, never bring foolscap, never bring staple, so I borrow foolscap from Yoshida, textbook from Larry and staple from Vernon to complete my assignment. XD Then she never collect the kindness thingy. Zzzz lol.

Stupid lah Chinese, going up to the board and doing spelling. -.- Whenever I go, all the words I dunno one. X( Aiya dun care lah lol. Then my row scored the lowest among the four rows. XD Vernon was like down there, "Baton Pass! Baton Pass!" Lol. It's a Pokémon move that allows you to switch Pokémon, giving any stat changes from the old one to the new one, by the way, lol. It means that he know how to write the word lah, but the teammate don't know, so Baton Pass to him he go there write, but of course, it won't be allowed. XD

Had to do a comprehension for English. Before teacher announce which comprehension we should do, I anyhow flip my Ten-Years-Series to page 59, a story on money. Then she announce we do that article, lol. I have sixth sense. 8) XD Then I just chiong and then go read other comprehension passages and composition topics. XD I see got one compo topic, "Dreams." is like, wah... O.O It can be easy, if you have one bunch of dreams, or it can be difficult, if you don't have any dreams, or if your dream isn't something you should just tell anyone lol. Take Light from Death Note for example. He dreams (no longer a dream lah XD) to kill all criminals and create a new world free of evil. He write it down in compo, die already. Teacher will go all like O____O, then L/M/N come find him, bam, game over. XD Funny nia, one one-word topic can actually be extremely easy or impossible depending on the person. XD

Then Chinese again, zzz. Going through cloze passage. Wah sian lor, all got like 3 4 5 out of 10 like that. -_- Paper hard lah. XD Then for last two passages both bub and I scored 0. Why? Because we haven't do yet. XD Lol.

Then I went home. :D

Nowadays quite sian lor, I watching Pokémon: Orange Island on YouTube. XD Better finish watching it before they remove it. *rolls eyes*

Aiya, end of blog liao lah. Might as well go do A Maths TYS. Must pull up my A Maths marks. X(

That's no good! If I stay like this... It's no good. When I got only a B4 for my A. Maths, I thought about it. If difficult exam papers like this are going to appear once again on my road, if I don't get stronger... I won't be able to score well for A. Maths. That's because even if I aren't good at it, I want a good score that I can keep with me. If I don't get stronger than anyone else, I'll lose my score! I thought about a way to fight at my fullest. So that I don't lose any more marks... So that I don't let any more marks drift away... You won't be able... to keep up with me any more. All of my techniques... are going to evolve by one step! Gear... Second!

No comments: