Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Examinations Are Here Again! VIII

Eighth part, and only Chinese Listening Comprehension Exam and National Education quiz left to go! *punches air excitedly*

Geography Paper I was stupid, or so to say. Didn't spend any time reading or revising, thanks to my laziness. So all I did was flipped through my Sec 3 textbook for like 15 minutes during morning assembly. In my rush to pack my bag in the morning, I instead brought my Sec 4 workbook instead of the Sec 4 textbook I wanted, so I can't exactly read up or revise on Sec 4 topics. ^_^" Blur Samy. XD

During morning assembly, Yoshida, Vernon, Kuan Hon (or so I believe his name is spelt XD) and I were sitting around in a circle, three of us revising Geography while Kuan Hon revises D&T (Design and Technology) when Ephraim approaches. Kuan Hon suggested all of us just ignoring Ephraim. So that's all what we just did. And Yoshida added (in a soft voice that only the three of us can hear) that Ephraim is so short we just cannot see him. XD Then Ephraim realized what we were doing to him, lol, thought funny funny, then when he asked Vernon something, Vernon replied and I whispered, "Hey, we're supposed to ignore Ephraim!", the beans were spilled and Ephraim knew the truth, rofl. Of course, the shorty was quite furious, haha.

Our class seems suddenly so quiet, lol, as only those who are taking Pure Geography turned up (the people taking D&T have their exam at 10pm). Not quite used to a class with 20-odd people, haha. The more the merrier is what I always say! XD

Pure Geography Paper I is... sigh... no other word to describe it. Rushed through it in thirty minutes, giving intelligent guesses to most of them. What's a 'wave-cut platform'? No freaking idea, throw the dice. What's a zone of subduction? Don't freaking know, flip the coin. Yup, what do you think Abduhl? Can you give me a number crunch real quick?

Uhhh.. Yeah gimme a sec... I'm coming up with thirty-two point three three uh, repeating of course, percentage, of survival.

That's a lot better than we usually do, uhh, alright, you think we're ready guys -?

Alright, chums, Let's do this... LEEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY JEEEEEEENKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINS!

XD

Minus the Leeroy Jenkins reference, yup, I think my score is going to be like 32.33333%. XD Hey, at least I have chicken.

Then again, out of the 1 hour and 15 minutes given to us, I only spent like thirty minutes, lol. So with 45 minutes left, I was staring at blank space for a while, then I decided to take a nap. The invigilator was disturbing me, lol, saying something about much time left and asking if I want to re-check. Nah, there's a 75% chance that I will get a different answer out if I re-check, because I got most of the answers using coin-flipping, dice-rolling and all those other stuff. ^_^" So aiya, don't make him feel bad, I flip the pages and read here read there to satisfy him. XD

Then again, being the only one in the classroom to wear a jacket kind of makes me stand out, like I'm attracting attention or something. -_-

Yoshida finished ten minutes later, so both of us were staring into blank space together. A while later, a strong ray of light shone onto Vernon's table, and the invigilator suggested him sitting in Larry's table in front, lol, something about the sunlight disturbing him. 'cher, I think you disturbing bub more. XD

Then I went to sleep, lol. Some dreams I couldn't remember, then I woke up, with like ten minutes left until the end of exam. Couldn't fall asleep again, lol, so I was staring into blank space with Yoshida. Man, why does the clock just tick so slow when you want it to be faster?

Ephraim left on his own without saying anything immediately after the exam, lol. Guess he's still pissed off about us ignoring him. :P Yoshida went to the toilet while Vernon and I went off ahead first. He later caught up with Yuhaimi by his side, and the four of us walked out of school together, lol.

Then in the afternoon, my father had to bring my grandfather to the hospital, so I had to go along too, lol. Went to the National Skin Centre. Quite boring, nothing to do there. All the banglas around reading those English newspaper, and nothing else on the shelves catch my attention, other than the Newsweeks, but already read them in school, lol.

I went down to the pharmacy, trying to find sweets to buy, lol. Ended up buying a packet of Läkerol (Green Apple), lol. It says it costs $1.79, yet I get 25 cents change when I paid $2, lol. Those price tags ought to make up their freaking minds. XD

Then we left after a long time and brought my grandfather home. We then went to a petrol station to fill up the car's tank. The convenience store sold the same packet of sweets for $1.45. I got scammed. T_T

Then went to Block 201 and ate chicken chop, lol. Bought pepsi (coca-cola was sold out -.-) and added too much salt in it, rofl. Drinking salted and iced pepsi in a cold day. XD

Started re-playing Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team, rofl. Rigged the personality quiz just to get a Cubone [I get Machop too freaking much -.-], just because the guide that I am reading rates Cubone a 9/10, the highest out of all starters, and I think 'why not?'. I think now I'm starting to regret it, lol, since Charizard is my favorite Pokémon, I should maybe try and get a Charmander, lol. Then I got a Torchic for a partner, and I have no idea why, rofl. Then again, a Blaziken is kind of neat. Worse of all, I named the Rescue Team "Pwnage". I screwed up big time, lol, but hey, whatever works for me.

No comments: