Monday, May 21, 2007

SIAN AHHHHHHHHHH!

If you are wondering about the title, according to Wikipedia, sian means "bored, tired, or sick of something". Go figure. And since the title is already in Singlish, I can't be bothered to blog in English, either. XD

I shall be blogging about yersterday night first.

Wanted to just go to East Coast for dinner with my father, missing the oyster omelette there, lol, but don't know since when he call grandmother go dinner together. *rolls eyes* Turns out he invited her along two days ago, when we went to visit her. Anyway, I was reluctant lol, since she'll probably complicate things up, but also no choice, since (1) my father invite her already liao and (2) she my grandmother anyway, so might as well lor.

We went to her house want to fetch her, then almost entering PIE she call say what my cousins want to go her house. Blur blur lah, the way she conveys the message, so I go, ok lah, I go your house you cook and we eat lah. But then she say what go outside eat, don't know lah, just go her house then settle.

Then turns out Edmond's family also invited her outside for dinner lol, so my father and I also tag along 爽, lol. Waiting at grandmother's house for them damn sian lor, my father and I watching TV, then grandmother talking damn loud, cannot hear shit. -.- Then I go play solitaire lol. X( Stuck first time, then almost going to finish second time have to go liao. -.- Aiya jia lat, I suddenly want to go play solitaire. Argh. Lol.

I be right back after one game. One game only, very quick one! *shifty eyes*

Ok, completed, back! :D

One week later Chinese 'O' level liao. Blogging aside, still got time to play solitaire. Ho seh boh? -.-

Anyway, we went down, and then they dunno want go where eat, so me and grandmother got on my father's car and three of us follow my uncle's taxi (my uncle taxi driver cannot ah?) to the restaurant lor. On the way, I asked about where to eat, then my father's answer the street name sounds Malay-ish, so I ask, "We all going to Malay restaurant eat ah? Can order nasi babi or not?" XD Then talk talk talk about pork, then my father suggest playing the RK House - No Pork recording on my handphone that Dan show me, let grandmother hear. So I play lor. Then all three of us laughing like siao like that lol...

Then sian ah. I don't really like my auntie, damn like to criticize shit one, so I like act paikia act paikia like that lor lol. But I don't smoke what, so I stand down there smoke imaginary cigarette lor. -.- Then my father and uncle both smoke don't want lend me one cigarette. T_T Aiya, I blame Sanji lah, smoke so much in One Piece, now make me also want to smoke liao. No wonder 4Kids remove his cigarettes and give him lollipops... XD Then again, I'm glad I don't watch the shitty One Piece dub, or I'll be wanting to suck on lollipops. Ewww. X(

Then I go down there. Wah - don't want scold vulgarities one, but no other better word to describe it - KA NI NA. First off, the table we are sitting around is in the middle of some pathway, so lightning damn shitty lah. Eating under the sky (wanted to go all 'starry sky', then people all "WAH O.O", but Singapore no stars lah, so can only use 'sky' lor }_}), cannot see what I am eating, all black colour one. What the fuck...

Then some more at the beginning while waiting for the food to be served, my grandmother what want me play the recording of RK House - No Pork again. Wah, in the public? Especially when there are freaking banglas walking past us? Sia lah. Public alone is like will paiseh one lor, but then with all those banglas walking past? In the day I not scared lah, but at night? Yoshida's advice very good you know, "Whenever you want to fight bangla, don't fight them in the night. They all at night got camouflage become shinobi (ninja), their evasion shoot up like shit, you can never hope to defeat them.", so playing a racist recording is purely hong kan lor. Then my grandmother buay song buay song keep on going, "Play it lah! Play it lah!" Then I diam diam down there smoking my imaginary cigarette. XD

And the food seriously sucks. I eat the rice, and I think, "Wah fuck, first time I eat rice even worse than my mother cook de rice." And I thought no one was a shittier cook than my mother. I was proven wrong. WRONG. And the rest of the dinner, I don't know what I was eating. Damn horrible can already lah. And then grandmother down there keep pouring food into my bowl. Then eat until tulan switch with my father. Then I drink the soup like quite nice like that, I pour soup into my rice, then suddenly the soup damn shitty. Lol what the fuck.

Then my father and grandmother are like what the fuck lah, down there say what, "Eat lah, next week then go eat oyster." Damn cheebye lor, like what I buay song no oyster eat down here sulking and not eating. Cheebye, it's the food sucks lor, they fucking think what nia. Sia suay nang leh, down there like what the fuck, make me look like those fussy picky kids, "I WANT EAT X AND I WANT EAT X! YOU GIVE ME Y TO EAT AND I KILL YOU!" Fucking hell. Eat until damn tulan, so just push it and don't eat. First time I leave leftovers in a long time, man.

Sanji's gonna come and kick my ass later. T__________T

Lol. XD Anyway, I eat 'finish' damn bored nothing better to do, go back to my father's car blow aircon watch videos, lol. Then eat finish my cousins say what go Chinatown see lanterns or some shit. Then we follow lor, but then since our car park elsewhere, need to take detour, so they go first. Then they go see finish go home liao, we all going in circles trying to find them. Bloody hell, damn fucking rude lor. Go home already never tell us. Lucky we got call them, or else down there driving in circles like goondu like that. What the fuck.

So ya lah, yersterday night damn tulan lor. Never fuck spider can already lah. XD

Ok blogging about today liao. Let's see...

I down there eat breakfast this morning suddenly rain, so I was like "Jia lat liao, need to bring umbrella." Then I change to school uniform rain stop (suddenly too, as a matter of fact), but I don't know leh, still bring umbrella to school. -.- Some more my mother tell me no more rain liao no need bring umbrella, but I heck care. Diao. -.- So I end up bringing umbrella for nothing lor.

But since just now rain, basketball court wet, so no morning assembly, yay! Go straight back to class. Lol the seats all change back to normal liao. Sian lor, exam sitting arrangement quite nice leh, got good neighbours. XD Now all my ex-neighbours all so far away. -.- Then I ask Yoshida for first period he tell me Geography. -.- Tell lor, this week even week he mess up think odd week.

So first period was English lah, and then teacher come in was like, "Wear your freaking ties, now!" Scary bodoh. -.- Wear tie damn sian lor, so uncomfortable, but also boh pian lah. Wah, she going through Error Analysis today first time I pay fullest attention and jot down notes some more nia. XD And got one say what cannot have "return back", because "return" means "come back", so "return back" means "come back back", which is wrong, so must only have "return", cannot "return back". Guess what? I found exactly why one bunch of us made the mistake of writing "return back". :D Then must do corrections for English Exam Paper I. -.- Damn, regretted writing sentences all long long one. -.-

Then VL must go hall. I was like, "Nah bei, it better not be another public canning lor.", but Yoshida was hoping for one, that sadistic bastard. :P Lol. Anyway, go down there, chay, talk by Nanyang Poly. Place so much emphasis on the School of Business thing, then the other aspects just rush through. Diao... The 4R1 bored until near the ending, Kah Chin (I think) and Joel have their fucking shoelaces tied together. Lol... They too boh liao liao lah.

Then recess walking around in circles like confused ducks like that (don't ask why ducks, I no idea myself lol). Stupid lah, library kena conquered and occupied by lower sec students, we go in no space to sit down. Then recess halfway Ephraim Yoshida dunno disappear where. Heck care them lol.

Then Chinese, continue on cloze passage. Bloody hell lah, make so many mistakes, then still don't know why I make most of those mistakes. Teacher go through too damn fast, yet on the other hand too damn slow. Don't know what I talking also lah, haha.

E Maths was suppose to learn probability one, but somehow we have to go to hall (again *rolls eyes*) for assembly half an hour earlier, plus she has to talk about some lame kindness thing, so no probability. T_T Then give us some kindness quiz to do, lol. I got like 110+ lol. I never knew I so kind nia. -.- Then Yoshida got 30+ lol. Both Vernon and Ephraim were expecting him to get 30, the lowest score possible. Diao. -.-

Then still must do what write down everyone in the class's name and say good things about them. I'm not going to do it nia, just because (1) I ain't familiar with quite a few of my classmates yet, especially females, and (2) I am pure lazy. -.- See how tomorrow then see whether I want to do or not lor. Got excuse for tomorrow liao lah, so daijoubu lah... XD I bet most of the class also sian don't want do don't want do lol...

Assembly damn sian lor... Some lightning and water safety talk, then skincare talk, total 1.5 hours. Zzzzz. Admire Vernon nia, sitting down there also can fall asleep. I copy his position also cannot sleep. -.- Then at the end the 4R1 bored until trying to pull Kah Chin's shoelaces. I joined in the fun. :D

Then go for Chemistry. Earlier during the day, chairman come tell everyone got Chemistry, but she too soft, so everyone after listening was like, "So later got Chemistry or not?" Diao. Then I was like damn sian, feel damn like pontanging lol... Then still boh pian must go. Then she give out Sec 3 exams make us do. -.- Then Yoshida and Ephraim were 'thanking' Vernon for one reason or another. Don't know what cock they talking lah those two, boh liao people.

Lol, doing halfway then Jirachi (Sakura :P) SMSed me, lol. What, "In the beginning, God created the earth and he rested. Then, God created man and he rested. Then God created woman and since then, Neither God nor man rested." XD How true, lol.

It was easy lah, mainly because I can ask Yoshida (nearest person and so most convenient to ask XD) and Vernon (he Chemistry so pro, give me wrong answer I can smack his face. Lol diao). XD Was only supposed to do Sections A and C, but I finish damn early leh, so I buay song go do B also lah. XD Then go home I song song. Vernon stayed back to finish his, freaking nerd, lol (by the way, finishing his entire paper. He finished A and C already). Ephraim, Yoshida and I left first lor.

End of school yay.

Looking forward to receiving my class jersey, lol. Can't wait... XD

Friendly reminder for 4R2 students, tomorrow remember to bring English Ten-Years-Series. You never bring kena essay don't blame me hor, tell you.

EDIT:

Here's a really funny quote from Pokémon Orange Islands: Episode 19, "Wherefore Art Thou, Pokémon?", lol.

Misty: Don't you know that love is the most important thing in the whole world?
Ash: Not more important than catching Pokémon...
Misty: [pissed off] You are such a big baby!!
Ash: [in despair] I am not a big baby, am I, Pikachu?
Pikachu: Pika, pika?

XD

Went outside for dinner just now lol. Went to Block 802, ya. Went to eat oyster omelette, yay. But then East Coast Park one nicer. Plus they put so many egg so little oyster still dare charge five bucks. Scammer nia. Then I order 15 satays also. Almost cannot eat finish. XD

Damn funny lor, when we returning home. Me and my mother alight and go home first, while my father go park car. Then we return my mother say no keys, cannot go in. Then I feeling damn hot, so I take off my clothes. Down there waiting waiting damn sian, then suddenly hear loud footsteps. I scared it's my neighbour what, so I hide behind a wall, my head peek out look sometimes. Then I see not my father I quickly go hide, lest the neighbour see me half-naked. -.- Then my mother kisiao hide with me for dunno what reason.

Then my neighbour see heads pop out of walls find damn funny, come investigate. Then we down there hiding already she still come poke her head in, then see two of us hiding down there still dare shout "无聊!" (which means 'bored; senseless; silly; stupid). Damn stupid lor, then I see her disappear I was laughing out loud. Don't worry lah, everytime I laugh for little to no apparent reason one. Then my mother go explain things lor.

Then my father come open doors. Go inside the house my mother like damn pissed like that lor, say what they no manners, what ask "What are you hiding here for?" and whatever. Man, can't she just laugh it off like me?

Oh well, I'll go out and drink some coca-cola. On the way, I'll point to her and shout "无聊!". XD

No comments: