Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Examinations Are Here Again! VII

Blogger went mad and the post which I spent three hours yersterday to typed has vanished. So there, I'm going to re-type everything. Don't blame me for any loss of details. I can't memorize everything.

The E. Maths Paper II was quite easy for a paper in which I didn't study for the day before and only briefly flipped through the two textbooks for like ten minutes during morning assembly. XD I know I'm bound to get some questions wrong, rofl, like those of similar triangle. That is definitely one of my worst mathematical topic, I have no idea how the freak to do those kind of shit.

Anyway, I spend only 2 hours on it, and spent the remaining time doing a Pascal's triangle. XD The most I did up to was row 18 or row 19 I think, due to two reasons, namely first, I got bored, and second, there was a lack of space on the paper. Don't worry, I didn't sacrifice a piece of blank paper just to relief boredom, I used one in which I used to go through the paper one more time. See, I so environmentally friendly? :D *shifty eyes*

Then I went home, and on the way, bought a large packet of potato chips from the convenience store near my house. XD Went home and then watched Pokémon Movie 7: Destiny Deoxys, which I rented two days ago, lol. If only I knew it was on YouTube, I wouldn't have to spend three bucks renting it. -_-

A part of the movie was funny, lol. Ash, May, Brock and Max went to a high-tech place named LaRousse City (funny name, I know). Just as they enter, a robot came in and welcome them. It then wanted to give out 'passports', used for shopping and stuff in LaRousse City (it's sweet, man, you walk up to a machine, tap it with your passport [like an ezlink card XD] and a burger drops out XD). A camera then came out suddenly as the robot said, in a high-pitch voice, "Smile!" May was like "What the heck?", raising her eyebrow.



Then a flash came out of the camera and she seems absolutely stunned, rofl.



Walking on, she examines her passport... XD XD



"Hmm... Don't think I'll be sending this one home."



Roflmao! XD

No comments: