Thursday, May 03, 2007

Examinations Are Here Again! IV

Part 4 now rofl. Looking forward to writing the last part. XD

Wah lao, last time Pokémon one bunch of meaningless (in terms of storyline) episodes where you can skip them and still understand the plot, now all the Battle Frontier episodes all important and cannot miss one nia. Let's have a look up to the point where I watched them.

Fear Factor Phony! - Filler
Sweet Baby James! - James catch Mime Jr.
A Chip off the Old Brock - Mudkip evolves to Marshtomp
Wheel of Frontier! - Ash earns second Frontier Symbol
May's Egg-Cellent Adventure! - May gains an egg; Pikachu learns Volt Tackle
Weekend Warrior - May earns second Ribbon
On Olden Pond! - Filler
Tactics Theatrics - Ash earns third Frontier Symbol
Reversing The Charges - Phanpy evolves to Donphan
Green Guardian - Filler [but seriously, leave the legendary Pokémon for movies :\]
From Cradle to Save! - Brock catches Bonsly
Time-Warp Heals All Wounds! - May's egg hatches to Eevee
Queen of the Serpentine - Ash earns forth Frontier Symbol
Off the Unbeaten Path! - Filler
Harley Rides Again! - May lost in a Contest
Odd Pokémon Out - Grovyle evolves to Sceptile [aww story so sad for Sceptile :(]
Spontaneous Combusken - May earns third Ribbon

Not bad, lol.

Today exam damn sian sia.

Start A. Maths exam haven't even finish second question kena stomachache, bloody hell, can't even think anything. Went to toilet, then come back my confidence like kena flushed down toilet bowl like that. Sian man. Here question don't know how to do, there question don't know how to do. Make one bunch of mistakes, man, and there's only this sentence I can use to comfort myself: "Don't worry, this exam isn't counted for 'O' levels anyway, you're just sitting it for fun and to kill boredom." XD It works, okay?

Then at end of exams I remembered that the guy behind me has a fucking bottle of medicated oil. >_<

Studied during recess with Yoshida, Ephraim and Vernon. We sitting down there, Yoshida put his legs on the table, then some teacher come disturb us, say Yoshida must put down his legs. Yoshida boh pian put down lor, then when he turn back I go kisiao put my leg on table see what he can do. XD Then I sit like L (from Death Note) liddat, put my legs on the bench. My legs not on table leh, what can you do? :P

Then Geography teacher pass us carrying one pile of exam papers. We believed it is the coming Geography exam papers, so we tried asking for it, lol. Teacher don't want give us, then we ask for 'sample'. XD Aiya, sample exam paper for what? 'cher, give me sample answer sheet! XD Then Vernon (or is it Yoshida or Ephraim? o.O) ask if got case study or not. I call out to 'cher ask, but then she say she dunno. Diao. Yoshida suggested trading. She give us answer sheet we teach her how to set up visualizer. XD Good idea nia. Yoshida suggest teaching her to find the zoom button. I add that I teach her how to find the focus button, and Vernon teach her how to on the thing. Then I say Ephraim cannot teach, because he dunno how to use visualizer himself (this is meant to disturb Ephraim actually) :P Then Vernon suggest Ephraim teach her how to plug the visualizer into wall socket XD (must be because Vernon tulan always must help teacher plug into wall socket XD). Then Yoshida funnier, say Ephraim teach teacher how to pull down the screen, but he cannot teach because he too short! XD I like Yoshida's better. XD

Walking back to class Ephraim reading textbook like nerd liddat, lagging behind us. I go kisiao him pull down the gate, then Vernon say skali some other kid see the gate close take big detour. XD Then Ephraim pull gate up by himself. Stylo sia, wasn't expecting he can do it. XD Then he still down there slowly slowly walk like no one business liddat.

Heng I never go study case study sia. Come out one small bit only, use common sense can liao. Aiya, the exam is damn what lah. All those seven mark eight mark I only write one paragraph two paragraph, then those three mark four mark I write one page. -.- What the hell, sure flunk liao lah. Then bloody hell, during middle of exam come out one bangla invigilator. Win already lor, how to concentrate with smell like rotten egg and sulphur dioxide liddat? Heng she go out before end of exam nia, dun wan her filthy hands touch my paper. Then Chemistry teacher come in, lol. Down there last question, how to ensure Singapore get steady supply of water or something liddat other than from NEWater. Wrote buy from Malaysia and Indonesia, build more reservoirs and water catchment areas. Like government dunno liddat, end of this year Marina Barrage finish building already. Funny lor, people dam provide electricity our dam provide water. XD Then dunno what to write for last one anyhow crap say desalinate from seawater. Aiya heck care lah. Then I finish, throw my stationary inside pencil box, stack the papers up neatly, place the pencil box on top of it as paperweight, then put my hands into pockets, sit back relax and 胡思乱想 (according to Wiktionary, means 'go off into wild flights of fancy; let one's imagination run away with one') XD Then Chem teacher nothing better to do come my table kisiao me. "You finish already or not?" My papers stacked down there neatly, my pencil box zipped up, I sitting so relax when everyone all rushing to finish in time you think I haven't finish is it? *rolls eyes*

Then dismiss. Four of us walk out discussing answers, then we reach the traffic light. Vernon walk his usual route, then I decide to walk towards Tampines Mart to home instead. Then Yoshida follow us and Ephraim follow for no reason too. Diao. Stupid lah Ephraim, later went back his old usual route. Vernon split off after bus stop. Yoshida accompany me go my house, becuase he tuition next to my house lol.

Walking halfway I tell him about the chemistry teacher thing. He reply sarcastically, "No no, I'm not finished. Can't you see how busy I am rushing and trying to finish in time?" XD

Ok, end of blog liao. Go see two more Pokémon episodes then boh pian have to study for Physics exam tomorrow. 20+ chapters, 300+ pages, wish me luck, man. *gulps* :|

"She's crying and there's nothing I can do to help her...! Damn it!!"

No comments: