Saturday, September 08, 2007

Completion of Final Fantasy VIII

Wow, ten days after completing Final Fantasy XII and starting Final Fantasy VIII, I managed to complete Final Fantasy VIII yesterday night, haha. I remembered that I completed Final Fantasy IX at night too, after 10pm. XD The game is easy, just level Squall and Zell to Level 100, get their Strengths to 255, either using Junctions or Str Up, get some Double and Aura magics, and you're all set. Spam those Limit Breaks 'til you drop.

So yup, I managed to defeat Ultimecia. None of her attacks really affected me, but then again, she didn't attack much, lol. There's only this attack that is a pain in the ass, it's named Hell's Judgement, and it brings down everyone's HP to one, but no big deal, I have Rinoa on standby with the Curagas. XD All in all, Ultimecia is easy. Didn't do much Renzokuken, but I did spam a lot of Zell's Armageddon Fist. That guy's Limit Break is overpowered, man. ^_^"

I devised my own ways to press the Circle and X button for Zell's Punch Rush, and Right and Left button for Zell's Booya to use less time, lol. When pressing Punch Rush, I have my right middle finger on the Circle button, while my right index finger is on the X button. Doing so, when the screen pops up, I press the X button shortly after the Circle button, and there. ^_^ My fastest record yet at a Punch Rush is 0.07 second, lol. O.O For Booya, I have my right thumb on the left analog stick, while my left thumb is on the left button on the D-pad. When the screen pops up, I use my right thumb to steer the left analog stick to the right, then press the left button on the D-pad with my left thumb. Fastest record was 0.11 second. :D

And with that, Ultimecia goes down. Serve her right. Time compression, my ass. She expects us to put up with her ridiculous crap? No way, man.

The ending is quite nice, haha. Like to see how Seifer, Fujin and Raijin fishing together at Balamb, meaning they patch up and all, lol. Though, poor Raijin, he got kicked into the sea by Fujin. XD

I just find something ridiculously weird, funny and stupid. You know how Laguna and Julia were at first in love? It was with Laguna's help that Julia wrote the song Eyes on Me, then Laguna was sent to Esthar for a scouting mission (he was a Galbadian soldier then), so the two never saw each other again, and Julia released the song, married General Caraway, gave birth to Rinoa and died. Meanwhile, Laguna went to Esthar, got owned by Esthar soldiers (lmao, he threw himself and his two mates down a tall cliff into the ocean), ended up in Winhill (come to think of it, how freaking far did he drift? Esthar and Winhill are like, so far away from each other O.O), get treated by Raine, and the two of them ended up marrying and giving birth to Squall.

So during the ending, Laguna went to Raine's grave, looked at the ring on his hand, and thought of when he left Winhill for Esthar to rescue Ellone, Raine came to him and gave him a ring, signifying the two's marriage. And yet, the song Eyes on Me plays in the background. Isn't that Laguna and Julia's song? I'm alright with it being used for Squall and Rinoa too (because one, they are the main characters, and two, after all, Squall is Laguna's son and Rinoa is Julia's daughter), but to use for Laguna and Raine? Man, that's too harsh and mean for Julia. X(

And lol, the ending showed Zell eating food damned fast and almost choking. C'mon, man, at least show somethin' better about Zell! His Limit Break makes me completing the game ten times easier, at least show something better, ya? :P

Hmm... Now that I have completed Final Fantasy VIII, I should find something else to do, some other goal to aim for... Maybe I should stop being lazy and go be bothered to complete The Italian Job or Digimon World 2, lol...

Bleach chapter 290 earned three words from me:

WHAT...
...THE...
...FUCK?!

That is it.

In One Piece chapter 470, Oz was looking at Sanji, then finally identifies him as Black Leg Sanji, with a bounty of 77M, lol. Well, since Sanji's wanted poster is not a photograph but rather a shitty drawing, no wonder people would take a longer time than normal to identify him. XD Sanji is put alongside his wanted poster in chapter 470 for easy comparison.



And thus, yes, the drawing on his wanted poster is very, very shitty. XD

Lol, and I noticed that Zoro had now only three swords at his waist, Wadou Ichimonji, Sandai Kitetsu, and Shuusui. Lol, where did Yubashiri go? :O

And damn, Oz is so damn fucking strong, lol. He nuked the entire Straw Hat crew without Luffy and Nami. Though why the damn hell is Brooke just standing down there? Go help for God's sake. X(

No comments: