Friday, September 28, 2007

There's so many things for me to blog about...

I just finished watching Bleach episode 142. The ending part showing Ichigo, Chad and Ishida looks so cool, lol.



Looks like it's off to Hueco Mundo next episode!!

And yeah, I've been wondering about something for a while. You know the nearing of D-tecnoLife (the second opening of Bleach), we see Ichigo and Renji fighting for a while, then we see both people shouting, right?



I thought that I would see this during the fight between Ichigo and Renji in Soul Society, but somehow I never remember seeing this ever in the anime (other than during the opening). I finally realized where it is from.



Except they look a lot less bloody in the anime, haha. It's from the fight between Renji and Byakuya (where both their Bankais are shown for the first time). Well, for those of you who are wondering why they are shouting "To my soul!", it's after it is apparent that Renji has lost to Byakuya, when Byakuya asked Renji if he still dreams of saving Rukia. Renji answers of course he still dreams of saving Rukia, and at the moment, both Renji and Ichigo (who is currently still fighting against Zangetsu, trying to achieve Bankai) say that they swore to save her, and when Byakuya asks "To who?", Renji answers "No one." Then both of them pick up their swords and say, "I swore... TO MY SOUL!" Lol, it's cool. :)

And yeah, some other pictures from the manga I find cool, hehheh. :P



This is the chapter cover of the chapter where Ichigo and Renji teams up to prevent Aizen from killing Rukia.



Tensa Zangetsu is fast and pwnage, lol. This is where Ichigo slashes down every single attack from Byakuya's Senbonzakura Kageyoshi.





Sougyo no Kotowari and Katen Kyoukotsu, said to be the only two zanpakutous in Soul Society to exist as a pair. :P

I got back the Chemistry test paper I did eight days ago. I'm amazed that I could actually get 10 out of 50, to be honest. I didn't even take any of those questions seriously, lol. And the ten MCQs (Multiple-Choice Questions)... There were four choices (A, B, C and D), and I wrote "A" for every question, expecting to get 25% correct, but rofl, I was a bit luckier than expected, I got 40% correct! That's four marks, haha.

Ephraim, Sean Lim and I had to stay back to meet up with the History teacher at the library for a "History Source-Based Questions Consultation". o.O The teacher was late for an hour and a half, lol. The three of us got very impatient, running around the school looking for him, but I got bored after waiting for an hour and just decided to sit down and read a book (I was reading a book about Hitler, lmao). I don't blame Ephraim being unable to sit down, since particles are supposed to remain in constant motion if I'm not mistaken, but Sean as well? My, my...

Wow, the History teacher really knows his stuff, lol. I feel a lot more confident now on tackling Source-Based Questions... XD

Ah, that's it. I'm too lazy to go more in-depth. :P

Sigh...

No comments: