Monday, September 24, 2007

Sigh, one more month

Sigh, there's one more month left to 'O' levels... Guess that this month will be so-far the hardest month ever in my life. Not once have I ever decided to devote one entire month into studying and revisions, neither would I ever have the determination to maintain that, but this time, I suppose it is going to be different.

'O' levels... I guess I can say that this will be the first time in everyone's life that will drastically shape and affect the road he or she takes for an entire life, and you can't suppose I kick back and relax about it, like what I have been doing so far?

Nah. It's time for some serious devotion of studying... Maybe with an hour or two of spending time at the computer, my sanity depends on it (a cookie to whoever spots the reference).

Well, I suppose as a rough gage that I would be spending:
  • 24% of the time on Geography
  • 24% of the time on Physics
  • 19% of the time on History
  • 19% of the time on Social Studies
  • 6% of the time on English
  • 6% of the time on Chinese
  • 1% of the time on E. Maths
  • 1% of the time on A. Maths
  • 0% of the time on Chemistry
That's just a very rough gage of course, seems I doubt I would be ensuring very much that I stick to it devotedly ("I'm spending 1% of my time too much on Physics! Argh!!" *rolls eyes*), and I'm too lazy to write up a timetable or a study plan or any of those childish shit (not that I will stick to it anyway, I find myself concentrating better when I'm free). So, oh well.

Today in school, we got back our graduation certificates. Yay, lol...

And yeah, Yoshida and mine table went missing. Sigh... Having to spend school without a table, I was thinking, "Hoshi-tachi yo nagusamete kure yo? T_T"

Translation: Oh stars high above, won't you come down and comfort me? T_T

In the end, we went and get a dirty table at the storage where tons of tables and chairs are dumped there.

And yeah, before Chinese lesson, Yoshida and I found a magnet (the same magnet that Samuel was playing darts with last time), and lol, out of boredom, I magnetized my scissors by following the example on the Physics textbook by stroking the scissors with the magnet, lol, and holy shit, Yoshida's staples stuck onto my scissors!



Can't see the staples? Don't worry, I'll highlight it.



My scissors isn't really that strong as a magnet, because according to the textbook, steel needs quite some time to magnetize, and I was lazy, lol, so I only stroked it a few times. :P Here's another photo of the staples attached onto the scissors. XD



Yup, that's it. Nothing much to blog about school. I guess I'll spend thirty minutes reading some Bleach manga (I went and restart reading from the beginning, so at least I can differentiate between true manga material and those disgusting fillers XD), then go and read my Geography textbook.

And yeah, I gotta admit, while reading my Geography textbook, I sidetracked (told ya I have a short attention span :P), and started thinking about Bleach and One Piece. Then, I remembered something...

You know how the Soul Society arc in Bleach and the Enies Lobby arc in One Piece are named after locations where one of the main character's companions (Rukia in Bleach and Robin in One Piece) are taken, lots of manpower are placed there in defense, led by a number of extremely strong people whom must be taken down in order to rescue the companion, and often, the main character and his companions charge into the place and often fight the strong people (CP9 in One Piece and the thirteen Captains of the Gotei 13 in Bleach) to rescue the companion?

Thinking here, I must admit, I bet Ichigo (who leads the attack against Soul Society in Bleach) must be jealous of Luffy (who leads the attack against Enies Lobby in One Piece)... Why? Read on.

In One Piece, Luffy takes down a majority of the huge amounts of Marines and soldiers on the island, while the rest are taken down by the Straw Hat's allies (Franky Family, Galley-La Company, just to name a few). Next, Luffy and his companions (a.k.a. the Straw Hat Pirates) then fight against the strong enemy leaders (a.k.a. the CP9). Each group has eight members, and other than Luffy (who defeated two) and Usopp/Sogeking (who got his kill stolen by Luffy), each of the six other Straw Hats defeated a CP9 member each.

Ichigo, on the other hand, isn't that lucky. His companions, to be blunt, could hardly do anything to help, when compared to the Straw Hats. Let's do a deep analysis here.

Ichigo's team begins with seven members, so his team gets outnumbered easily from the start (there are thirteen captains). So it's obvious that his team needs to put in more effort (like maybe have one person take down two Captains? O.o) in order to rescue Rukia. But sigh, Ichigo's team is so weak (only Ishida and Yoruichi defeated a Captain each), the author seems to pity him so much that we seem to have people switching sides, and even going to the extent of "creating a new team" in the middle of the battle just to make sure Ichigo can win. It's lucky that this is a war, since all's fair in love and war, which is what others said by the way, but can you imagine people switching sides during, for example, a soccer game? Ooooh, the chaos.

Now, let's list down the members of each team at the start of the battle, colour-coded by which team they begin in (I'll count Hanatarou as initially beginning in Ichigo's team, since his rank is so low I wouldn't bother to count him in Soul Society's team. :P Also, I'll consider Renji too, despite him not being a Captain, but at least he DOES know Bankai, and becomes a protagonist later, so I suppose he's important):

Ichigo's team:
  • Kurosaki Ichigo
  • Ishida Uryuu
  • Sado "Chad" Yasutora
  • Inoue Orihime
  • Shiba Ganju
  • Yamada Hanatarou
  • Shihouin Yoruichi
Soul Society:
  • Yamamoto-Genryuusai Shigekuni
  • Soifon
  • Ichimaru Gin
  • Unohana Retsu
  • Aizen Sousuke
  • Kuchiki Byakuya
  • Komamura Sajin
  • Kyouraku Shunsui
  • Tousen Kaname
  • Hitsugaya Toushirou
  • Zaraki Kenpachi
  • Kurotsuchi Mayuri
  • Ukitake Juushirou
  • Abarai Renji
Then, let's list down what happened to each of the fighters... I'll colour-code whether that person gets victory or defeat. I'll assume that the person who didn't fight gets defeated (since he or she automatically becomes a N.U.B., or Non-Useful Body. :P I'll also assume that whoever went ahead and defeat anyone from the team who he or she starts out with gets defeated, since he's literally betraying his team. Oh, and those who stayed loyal and fought, but didn't get defeated, gets a victory ^_^).
  • Ichigo - Puts in the most effort, lmao. Fought with and defeated Renji, Zaraki and Byakuya.
  • Uryuu - Fought with and defeated Kurotsuchi.
  • Chad - Fought with and gets defeated by Kyouraku.
  • Orihime - Did she even fight? -_-
  • Ganju - Fought with and gets defeated by Byakuya.
  • Hanatarou - Didn't fight, but at least it's thanks to his healing Ichigo can defeat three people at one go, lol...
  • Yoruichi - Fought with and defeated Soifon.
  • Yamamoto - Stayed loyal to Soul Society. Fought with Ukitake and Kyouraku.
  • Soifon - Stayed loyal to Soul Society. Fought with and gets defeated by Yoruichi.
  • Gin - Betrayed Soul Society and went to join the Arrancars. Fought with Hitsugaya.
  • Unohana - Didn't even fight.
  • Aizen - Betrayed Soul Society and went to create a new team ("the Arrancars"). Fought with and defeated Hitsugaya and Komamura.
  • Byakuya - Stayed loyal to Soul Society. Managed to defeat Ganju and Renji but ended up defeated by Ichigo.
  • Komamura - Stayed loyal to Soul Society. Owned by Aizen. -_-
  • Kyouraku - Stayed loyal to Soul Society initially and defeated Chad. Later betrayed Soul Society and fought with Yamamoto.
  • Tousen - Stayed loyal to Soul Society initially and gets owned by Zaraki (very humourously, I might add). Later betrayed Soul Society and joined the Arrancars.
  • Hitsugaya - Stayed loyal to Soul Society. Fought with Ichimaru, and fought with and got defeated by Aizen.
  • Zaraki - Stayed loyal to Soul Society initially just for the sake of fighting strong opponents, and fought with and got defeated by Ichigo. Later betrayed Soul Society, joined Ichigo, fought with and defeated Tousen.
  • Kurotsuchi - Stayed loyal to Soul Society and gets defeated by Uryuu.
  • Ukitake - Betrayed Soul Society and fought Yamamoto.
  • Renji - Stayed loyal to Soul Society initially and gets defeated by Ichigo. Later betrayed Soul Society, joined Ichigo, fought with and gets defeated by Byakuya.
The huge amount of words in red in Soul Society's side seems to denote something...

And this are the teams at the end of the fight, colour-coded by which team they belong with initially:

Ichigo's team:
  • Kurosaki Ichigo
  • Ishida Uryuu
  • Sado "Chad" Yasutora
  • Inoue Orihime
  • Shiba Ganju
  • Yamada Hanatarou
  • Shihouin Yoruichi
  • Kyouraku Shunsui
  • Zaraki Kenpachi
  • Ukitake Juushirou
  • Abarai Renji
Soul Society:
  • Yamamoto-Genryuusai Shigekuni
  • Soifon
  • Unohana Retsu
  • Kuchiki Byakuya
  • Komamura Sajin
  • Hitsugaya Toushirou
  • Kurotsuchi Mayuri
Arrancars:
  • Ichimaru Gin
  • Aizen Sousuke
  • Tousen Kaname
And before you realize it, it becomes a 11 vs 7 vs 3 battle! This time it's Soul Society getting outnumbered!! Just look at how Ichigo's team increased in size throughout the battle, and how Soul Society's decreased! Damn, it really seemed as if Ichigo's team could have never saved Rukia if all of Soul Society's people stayed loyal! Man, I bet Ichigo's pissed off, lol. ("Damn, I can't even save Rukia without enemies pitying me and coming to my side and helping me... T_____T") And yeah, not to forget his jealousy of Luffy if he knows about Enies Lobby ("Damn! That bastard could save his companion without any enemy's help!!). :P

Sigh, is there any way of studying and revising other than reading textbooks? -_______- If anyone knows, tell me please. T______T

I'll end today's blog post with this:



:P

No comments: