Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Heh, today's a good day in school

Yup, today is a good day in school. Let's move on. :)

Sigh, I once again had a refusal to wake up. I find myself difficult to fall asleep, and ironically, equally difficult to wake up. My alarm went off at 6am (used to have Asterisk, the first opening of Bleach, as my alarm tone, but it isn't quite effective in waking me up, so I changed it back to The World, the first opening of Death Note), but I seem to hear nothing, lol. Then the alarm went off again and again frequently, but strangely, I just could not hear them, until at 6.30am, when I heard the alarm, but still wanted more sleep, took up my handphone, looked at the time, set the alarm at 6.45am then lied back and went back to sleep. Pathetic, right? Then, my mother woke me up urgently, and after a while of still wanting to catch more sleep, I took a look at my watch, shit! It's 6.55am already! I quickly changed into my school uniform, grabbed my bag and rushed out to school, lol. Man, my mother really ought to buy the vacuum cleaner bag. The vacuum cleaner can't operate without it, and I really got to get rid of all of the dust in my room, it's affecting my ability to fall asleep.

Right, so when I went to school, I saw Sze Ling and Huiping, lol, and they were walking up the staircase at the front of the school, in front of the General Office. I decided to follow them up, walked past the AVA room to the classroom block, and yay, I found a shorter, faster and less jammed way to get to the classroom every morning! XD

Was kinda stupid, we were supposed to "sing" the National Anthem (not like we'd actually bother to sing anyway, just stand at attention and listen to the song. Heck, sometimes I don't even bother to stand at attention), but they didn't play any music, so we thought they were encountering technical difficulties and waited a while, standing at attention like idiots. Sometimes I got impatient and went to have a look outside, but didn't see much. After about three minutes [in which I remarked to Yoshida that many people could be killed by the Death Note after so long (the Death Note takes forty seconds after the name is written to kill the person, unless a time is specified, of course)], the pledge was recited. Turns out we were supposed to sing WITHOUT the music. Win already lor.

The first period was Physics, but we (as in almost the whole entire class O.O) were lazy to go to the lab, so we hanged around the classroom and procrastinated. During our procrastination, the Social Studies teacher came and gave us our Social Studies papers. Sigh, I only score 26 out of 50, on the borderline mark of passing. Oh well, at least I passed. :) Yoshida got 33, good for him, and both Vernon and Ephraim got 40 each. -_- H4X.

Finally, after a while, the Physics teacher came to us instead. Rofl. He then went through the paper in which was given to us the day before when he was absent. Yoshida and I got eight questions wrong, lol. But yay, at least I learnt something from my mistakes. XD During the lesson, Cheng Liang and his group was eating potato chips, lol, and the teacher saw them and confiscated it, taking it with him out of the class when the bell rang. When I went to the toilet to change into my PE T-shirt, I saw the same tin of potato chips that the teacher confiscated on the cover of the dustbin just outside the class, rofl. Wanted to tell that to Cheng Liang, but nmaa, he'll find it for himself.

Second period was PE. After changing into our PE attires, we went through the looooooooooong way to get to the temporary hall and canteen, which the temporary basketball court is just beside it, and in which the temporary soccer field (which is ironically and funnily smaller than the basketball court) is beside it. O.o We went there and got slips concerning our height and weight stuff, and our NAPFA test results. Vernon is still underweight, lol, although yay, I finally made it into the acceptable range after hanging around the underweight section. Forgot to look at Ephraim's, I want to know his height. XD Damn, thanks to failing 2.4km run, I failed the whole entire NAPFA test, with 10 points, lol. Yoshida failed two items, 2.4km run and vertical pull-up, with 8 points. Vernon failed standing broad jump, but he fares better, with 13 points, lol. Yuhaimi, he failed three items, lol. I was imagining a particularly sad scenario in which someone scores 5 points each (that's the maximum) for five of the sections and failed the six. 25 points, and yet he still fails.

We were given free games for probably our last PE period for the year (so sian T_T), and Yoshida and I went to play soccer, while Vernon sat down at the canteen and chose to procrastinate. But damn, I must admit, our temporary canteen area is so small. The temporary hall was taken up for the lower secondary students to do their NAFPA tests, half of the basketball court was used by the lower secondary students, Cheng Kang's taking up the other half shooting a basketball he koped somewhere continously, another Secondary 4 class is playing at the free area which used to contain benches (they were moved to the canteen, taking up area of the hall, when the school administrative "body" found that no one would use them in or after a rain), and some lower secondary students are playing soccer at the field, and the girls in our class squeezed into the basketball court too and played Captain's Ball.

Some of us went to the lower secondary students to challenge them to a soccer match, hoping to be able to at least play soccer at the field, but nope, as the cowards they are, they reject the challenge. No choice, we had to play in the half of the basketball court with Cheng Kang shooting and shooting. -_- Cheng Kang really distract us, man, we were so scared the ball would hit us, lol. The game ended in a 1-0 in which my team (composing of Samuel, Siang Bin, Larry, Yoshida and I if I'm not mistaken) won. Our wallets were given back to us, and some people who were not playing because they didn't bring their PE T-shirts, like Dao Hsen and Kenneth, came and played, lol, so Yoshida and I went and join Vernon's procrastination. Yoshida bought a can of drink from the vending machine (he told us he got scammed twenty cents, which I interpret as that the vending machine didn't return him his change of twenty cents), while I bought a cup of the red drink the drinks stall sell (to which I still have no idea what it is ever since I first drank it on Monday two days ago... Maybe it's rose syrup?). After that, we return to our classroom, change into our school uniforms and left for the science block.

Physics was next (yeah, two Physics lesson in one day, ain't it cool?). The Physics teacher continued going through the remaining half of the Physics paper he was going through before PE (he didn't manage to finish before PE), and gave us one more paper to do (this time with open-ended questions, bleh), but I couldn't bother, haha, wasn't paying much attention during class. :P

Recess next. We were sort of bored of going to the library, and also bored of going to the canteen (thanks to the looooooooong path), so heck, we decided to hang around in the classroom. We took out Vernon's cards and played, lol. Ephraim, being the particle he is, disappears again, so I invited Wei Sheng to play with us. We played three games of Big Two (with me winning once :P), and halfway, the D&T teacher walked into the classroom with an intent to make an announcement to the D&T students in our class! O.O Yeah, that shocked us pretty much, since we are playing with cards (they can get confiscated), especially me, since I was listening to music with my handphone too (and worse, it can get confiscated too). I quickly turn off my music while the other three helped to hide the cards under the table.

There was also another group of guys hanging around in class eating potato chips, mostly those who took D&T. So the D&T teacher approach them (luckily not spotting our shock and frenzy) and confiscated their potato chips, and worse, actually went and ate them, rofl. They were all shouting, "'Cher, 'cher, our potato chips!!" XD After a while in which we held our breaths, the teacher finally went off, and we continued playing. After three games of Big Two, we went and play Cheat!, but according to Vernon, he sucks at playing psychological games like Cheat! (he can't not show emotions on his face, so it's easy to read his moves, lol), so he didn't want to play, but we can't play Cheat! with three people, so out of thin air, Vernon pulled Ephraim out and have him play with us. Wei Sheng won the game, lmao, and both Yoshida and I have thick piles of cards in our hands. Lol, we just accused people of cheating too much, especially once in which Ephraim looks as if he had to cheat no matter what, but turns out he wasn't cheating and I got a really huge pile.

I wanted to begin a second game of Cheat!, but Ephraim didn't want to play any more, so I wanted to get Vernon in. Just after I gave out the cards and we played a few cards, the English teacher came and we had to stop. -_- Finally, our English Paper 1 were given back to us. I got 41 out of 60, which I am rather proud of, hehheh. Yoshida got 38, lol, he screwed up his letter-writing part, getting a measly 16 out of 30 for it. Ephraim got 40, mwahahaha, I finally owned him in one mark at something, and Vernon? 42. -_____________________-

We also get to look at our overall English results, which involves Paper 1, Paper 2 and oral, when we hand in our Paper 1 back to her (who knows why?). Sigh, I only got 57, a C5. That's going to put quite a dampen on my L1R4 and L1R5. :( Yoshida got 56, haha, I finally owned you back by one mark too, Yoshida! :P And Vernon and Ephraim got 65 each, way out of our league. -_______- Man, what's with them, lol, they kept getting the same thing.

Two hours of Maths after English, whoohooo (was being sarcastic with the "whoohooo" by the way). We finally got back our E. Maths papers, I'm looking forward to my results on that particular subject, especially since I know (I JUST know XD) that I'm gonna freakin' OWN! :D And we got it back, yup, 70 out of 80 for Paper 1 and 86 out of 100 for Paper 2, convert each paper to 50%, and whoohooo, 87! OWNAGE! :D And hahaha, Larry got 86 for his overall! XD I owned him by one mark, lmao. I wonder what happened to Yoshida... He always get better marks than me at both Maths, but now he seem to get worse than me... He only got 60 for Paper 1 and 80 for Paper 2, so that's a 78, he almost couldn't make it into A1. ^_^" Vernon got 63 and 73 for Paper 1 and 2 respectively, lol, both ending in 3. XD His overall was 76, and yay, I'm glad I finally have a subject in which I pwn Vernon at. XD (Okay, two, I left out A Maths ) For some reason, Ephraim refused to let any of us see his marks, so I went and took a sneak peak. ^_^ He got 64 and 71 for Paper 1 and 2 respectively, and that's 71, an A2, hey it isn't bad already. Still have no idea why he needs to looks all depressed and shit, lol. I remembered at the beginning of Final Fantasy X-2, in which Brother tries to hug Yuna but gets kicked by Rikku and called a "sicko", lol, so he lies down there all depressed and shit, and Buddy asks, "How long are you going to plan on lying down there?" So I asked Ephraim the same thing, and Vernon laughed, lol, recognizing it as a quote from FFX-2. :P

Luke and Samuel are having fun with a magnet, lol. They drew circles on the board, resembling a dartboard. They then threw the magnet onto the whiteboard, as if playing darts. Lmao, I was reminded of the OSIM excursion in which Vernon drew the same thing on the whiteboard and used the marker as a dart, instead hitting Yoshida's uniform, rofl. Coincidentally, Yoshida was wearing the same uniform as the one he wore on that day, evident from the visible marker spot about his shirt pocket. XD Yoshida said that it was still there because "old wounds run deep", lmao. Faizal came and gave it a shot, and I wanted to, but the magnet was too strong, it was stuck onto the whiteboard and I could not get it, despite me struggling to. Then Luke came and apparently with ease took it. -_____- Worse, the whole class saw the scene and burst into laughter. -__________- Fucking magnet. -_______________-

Ephraim continued his depression. Meh, heck care him. Yoshida, Vernon and I started to go to Yoshida and mine tables to play cards, since almost everyone went to the teacher and asked (or should I say begged? -.-) for more marks, keeping her effectively busy. But just when we finished dealing the cards, she wanted to go through corrections. -_____- Screw the corrections, man, I ain't interested!! But the other two are, and thus we kept the cards back again before we even started playing. Corrections, bleh, couldn't be bothered, I just went to sleep, with huge difficulty trying to fall asleep. Yoshida was drawing shit on a piece of rough paper he found in his file to kill time lol.

I dreamt of some weird shit I don't quite remember, then I heard Ephraim's voice and thought that Ephraim came to our tables and was chatting with Yoshida. There were rumours of Ephraim being gay, lol, which were especially strong last year, so I immediately woke up, not daring to sleep in his presence. Turns out I imagined it, rofl. Yoshida was quite shocked (at least according to what I can tell) to see me suddenly plunging up looking alarmed. XD I then realized there was a hole in my right pocket, in which my keys dropped into, and when I shook my right leg hard, my keys fell off at where my right shoe is! XD After a while, I finally managed to find the hole in my pocket, and Yoshida helped me staple it, lol.

With ten minutes of her lesson left, the teacher allowed us to visit the MegaMath lab, which was sort of renovated. Before we left, I wanted to prove my strength, and have a last go at pulling the magnet out. I unleashed my full strength, BANKAI! Nah, just kidding, roflmao. I found a rather nifty way in removing strong magnets. I failed in succeeding to remove it just now because I was just directly trying to pull it out, in which it was difficult to, because the magnet was after all, made of metal and thus rather slippery, hard to get friction to aid you. Now, I used the principle of Moment of Forces. Using the bottom part of my fist (nearest to my little finger) as a pivot, I put it on the whiteboard, grab onto the magnet with my index finger and thumb, and did an anti-clockwise moment when see from above, with the "centre of rotation" at the pivot, and there, even a strong magnet comes out pretty easy. XD

Holy shit, the MegaMath lab sure looked different, lol. What used to be a room filled with computers is now a room nicely decorated and which looks pretty comfortable! There was even a piano in which Faizal was playing (I asked Ephraim to play it, since he could, but he didn't want to, that shorty)! I took two photos of the room, haha, since this could be the last time we would be in there (since this year is our last year in this school and stuff).





I have no idea, no idea at all, why Yuhaimi just has to take up most of the space available at the lower-left hand corner. o.O

Then it was Chemistry, but of course, I (and I believe most of my classmates too) were feeling reluctant to go to Chemistry. Some even ask the Maths teacher to get the Chemistry teacher here to teach us Chemistry here. o.O So she went off, and Vernon, Yoshida and I started playing cards, hiding at a corner of the room behind a table. Elsen came exploring and spotted us, so in order to silent him (:P), we invited him to the game, and we played Big Two. Vernon even hid under the table! XD



After a while, there was some huge cheering, and the Chemistry teacher came together with the Maths teacher, lol. Looks as if the class really wants to have Chemistry lesson in the comfortable room we were in. And bleh, we had to keep our cards, since Yoshida and Vernon wanted to pay attention. We got back our Chemistry Paper 1, and she started to go through it, but I wasn't interested in it AT ALL, and after a while of doing nothing, I decided to borrow Vernon's cards and play Solitaire by myself. I got stuck on my first game, lol, and Vernon and Yoshida were like, "It's time you press 'Start New Game'." Lmao, they think I'm playing Solitaire on the computer. It's not that easy as in a computer, rofl, I still have to get all of the cards, shuffle them and deal them again, a troublesome process. I almost got stuck, but Yoshida and Vernon helped me out, and I managed to complete the game. They even wanted me to do the effect in which the cards jump out of the pile, as is evident in the game on the computer, rofl. How do I do that? ^_^"

Realizing that their attentions were not fully on Chemistry (since they helped me a lot during the Solitaire, telling me moves that I've missed out), I decided to ask them to play Blackjack, lol. Since they want to pay attention, I became the dealer or banker or whatever term you are familiar with. We kept track of our score, first mentally, and next on a piece of paper (which is actually the back of my Chemistry Paper 1 XD). We all started at zero, and I have never went negative, lol, earning a huge amount of "credits" (as we call it) immediately as the game starts, until I got to 10, in which it fluctuates. Both Yoshida and Vernon, likewise, plunge down, until in the middle of the game when Vernon managed to recover and get to 0 (or as I put it, "reaching the x-axis". Just draw the graph of our credits and you'll know what I mean XD), but then he plunge down again during the end of the game, in which Yoshida started to recover. Though, before Yoshida could manage to get any positive number, and Vernon manage to get higher than 1 (the most number of credits he has throughout the entire game was 1), Chemistry lesson finally ends, and we pack up. Turns out we have to pass up our Chemistry Paper 1 in the end, lol, especially since I used mine to keep track of the score. I wanted it for the score, lol. T_T

Edit: Okay, I got it back. I decided to plot a graph on the results using Microsoft Excel. :P

By the way, the reason why we didn't start at 0 was because we kept track of the score after a few games.

You can look at the paper while I plot the graph, lol. Note that the letters above the scoring, "S", "V" and "Y" stand for Samy, Vernon and Yoshida respectively. The second column was obviously written by Vernon, since he wrote "Pro" at his place. :P (Doesn't stop me at beating him in Blackjack though :P)



And oh, obviously, when my score increases by 4, it's mostly when I get Ban-Luck. :D



It's easier to see here: My score kept increasing. :D Yoshida's score decreased and almost stayed there for the whole entire game. Vernon's score decreased, he tried to recover, struggle to "float", and still ends up "drowning". XD


While the teacher was collecting the papers, Yoshida hid under the table to play with his handphone. Vernon took a cushion (which a lot of our classmates sat down on during the lesson), put it beside Yoshida and lied down there, lol. I then took the cushion after Vernon got up and stuffed it into Yoshida, hoping to push him in. :P Then I tried to take a photo, but since he is under the table, I had to turn on flash, so took quite a while, and he managed to escape before I took the photo, rofl. Here is the photo I took, he's obviously no longer under the table. :P



Luke and Samuel wanted to taupok Alvin, lol. I went to join them in pinning Alvin down, haha, since Alvin was reluctant to get taupok-ed, but not many people dare to join in. -.- Yoshida, Vernon and I also took the cushion and we played around with it. One person holds the cushion as a shield and the other punches the cushion, seeing how long the person holding the cushion can hold. :P We switched roles a few time, lol. The other guys though, they are stacking up all of the cushions to a tall height and then have one person sit on it. Bleh, boring. Yoshida, Vernon and I left. Lol.

Samy [Vot is the point of being an international Quidditch player if all the good-looking girls are taken?] says:
I got back my E Maths today
Samy [Vot is the point of being an international Quidditch player if all the good-looking girls are taken?] says:
I'm so proud of it (together with my A Maths too)
Samy [Vot is the point of being an international Quidditch player if all the good-looking girls are taken?] says:

hw says:
confirm both a1 rite
Samy [Vot is the point of being an international Quidditch player if all the good-looking girls are taken?] says:
Obviously
Samy [Vot is the point of being an international Quidditch player if all the good-looking girls are taken?] says:
E get 87, A get 82
hw says:
omg
Samy [Vot is the point of being an international Quidditch player if all the good-looking girls are taken?] says:
*Final Fantasy victory fanfare music plays*
Samy [Vot is the point of being an international Quidditch player if all the good-looking girls are taken?] says:
Hey, what's so surprising about that? I AM good at maths :\
Samy [Vot is the point of being an international Quidditch player if all the good-looking girls are taken?] says:
Have been since pri 1, and you're SUPPOSED to know that by now
hw says:
paper easy or u too good
hw says:
i noe la
Samy [Vot is the point of being an international Quidditch player if all the good-looking girls are taken?] says:
Obviously I too good lah
Samy [Vot is the point of being an international Quidditch player if all the good-looking girls are taken?] says:
But don't worry, my boy
Samy [Vot is the point of being an international Quidditch player if all the good-looking girls are taken?] says:
You're not the only one
Samy [Vot is the point of being an international Quidditch player if all the good-looking girls are taken?] says:
No one else can do it
Samy [Vot is the point of being an international Quidditch player if all the good-looking girls are taken?] says:
I'm the best!
hw says:
yayaya

Lmao, "But don't worry, my boy. You're not the only one. No one else can do it. I'm the best!" is Jecht's quote after he showed his Jecht Shot off to his son Tidus in Final Fantasy X.

And yeah, I just have to take note of how similar Tidus and Shuyin look, and how similar Yuna and Lenne look. XD



No comments: