Thursday, September 20, 2007

Aaahhh...

Nothing much to blog about today. It's just the same old usual routine. No wonder Haruhi got bored of "trivials of a normal high school life". Since I have nothing much to blog about, I might as well make it quick... There's Bleach episode 141 to watch, and after that, One Piece episode 324, although I think I prefer the manga chapters of both series to come out faster, haha...

First period is A. Maths. The teacher was going through A. Maths preliminary papers. I was sleeping. It was a good sleep. Go figure. The teacher gave us an A. Maths practice paper to do. Whoohooo. Something in which I can use to kill time. Great. Go figure.

Second period is Chemistry, where we are supposed to have a test on Organic Chemistry. I can hardly give a damn on Chemistry, so I spent ten quick minutes writing bullshit for answers. There was a question in which I'm supposed to draw shit for some weird shit, I hardly understand a single word the question says... So what the hell am I supposed to draw if I don't understand a fuck? Go figure. I drew a really weird-looking guy with three strands of hair and three fingers, in some way imitating how three-year-old kids draw people. The second drawing, I thought for a while, then decided to draw some weird Brownian motion thingy. Well, it started out as some doodling in zigzag lines, then might as well, I went on and proceed to draw some Brownian motion thingy. Lmao. XD

So after ten minutes writing and drawing complete bullshit for answers, I took out my foolscap paper and started doing A. Maths. -____- Then so unfortunately, the teacher came, saw me doing A. Maths and just had to interrupt me. *rolls eyes* So she asks me what the heck am I doing, I told her I'm freaking finished (with the paper, lmao XD). She looked at my paper, saw my stupid drawing of that retarded-looking guy (XD), and told me, "This is not what I expect to see from my students at this point of time." I had to resist a huge and overwhelming urge to yawn in her face.

Next period was E. Maths. The teacher gave us some E. Maths practice paper (conveniently while I was STILL halfway through the A. Maths practice paper, so I said, "'cher, relax lah! I haven't even finish A. Maths you now give E. Maths? Siao ah you?" XD Furthermore we got two Social Studies practice papers coming in from who-knows-where. When the teachers don't give homework, they can don't do so for days, even weeks. When they do though, however, they give you homework even faster than your enemy using the Blitzkrieg tactic and dropping bombs on your head. Much faster.

And the teacher sacrificed one hour of her teaching time for us to do a last-minute practice on our Graduation day performance (which is tomorrow by the way). Lots of time wasted on procrastination and last-minute changes and decisions. The guys are still whacking each other's asses. Larry thinks that our class "probably can't screw up any further". Go figure. At least I got a much clearer image of the dance steps... Oh well. All's well that ends well.

Was Chinese for last period. The teacher was going through the mistakes we make for our formal letter-writing. Somehow the topic went to surnames then to the teacher's name. Well, our Chinese teacher's name is "吴老师", and then Yoshida thought of something witty. He says that whenever someone asks who our Chinese teacher is, we answer, "我们的老师?我们吴老师。", shaking his hand at the same time. It took me a while to understand, and the two of us burst into laughter, rofl. What he apparently means is a pun. The teacher's surname, "吴" sounds the same as the word "无", which means "not", so we are answering, "Our teacher? We don't have a teacher." XD

After school, Vernon and I went to KFC together for lunch.

And yup, that's it. Time to go watch Bleach episode 141! :D

Lol, reading the manga before watching the anime really kills the suspense. As Orihime tries to kiss Ichigo, I'm like, "Damn it, just hurry up and kiss him already.", even though I know she can't do it. XD I still like her quote though:

"There are so many things I wanted to do with my life! I wanted to become a teacher! I wanted to become an astronaut! I wanted to own my own bakery, and I wanted to go into Mr. Doughnut's and say, "I'll have them all!" And I wanted to go into Thirty-One and say "I'll have them all!" Ohhhh... I wish I could live life five times over. Then I'd be born in five different cities, I'd stuff myself full with different delicious things five times each, and I'd have five different jobs.... And then for those five times... I'd still fall in love with the same person... Thank you, Kurosaki-kun.... Goodbye."

And time to watch One Piece episode 324!

Man, still Crazy Rainbow as an opening, with the Going Merry even though it's been burned and the Thousand Sunny has been completed? Get a new opening already, man!

Rofl, just as I comment on having a new opening, I went to check, and it turns out there really would be a new opening next episode, haha. The name's Jungle P, by 5050. Wonder how it would turn out?

Yup, reading the manga before watching the anime really kills the suspense. Garp takes his kickass pwnage and fuckin' huge cannonball, throws it at the Thousand Sunny, everyone goes "LIEK OMG, WE'RE GONNA DIE!!1 O.O", and here I am, thinking, "Hurry up and use Coup de Burst, Franky." XD



Damn, I freaking laughed out loud when I saw this advertisement on TV... Jisiaoing banglas all the way to India, freakin' good one.

Jisiao: To provoke, disturb or irritate.

No comments: