Friday, September 07, 2007

Studying With Hong Wei II

Yay, today is the day I made my 300th blog post. And to think... one year, three months, two weeks and five days ago, on 19 May 2006, I made my first blog post (the first one on this blog anyway)... Wonder when I'd reach my 400th, or even my 500th blog post, haha. Hmm... One year, three months, two weeks and five days... 1325... Guess I'll buy that number in tomorrow's 4D... XD

This edit is made on 15th December 2007:
You can stop wondering when I'd reach my 400th blog post, 'cause I made it today. :D


I went deeper into the Deep Sea Research Centre yesterday in Final Fantasy VIII. Ultima Weapon? Psh, that guy was easy. I was thinking how difficult it was, and yeah, it was much easier than I expected. I used the same strategy as I used on Tonberry King, summon Cerberus to get Double and Triple statuses on everyone, cast Triple Aura on everyone then spam Limit Breaks, but clever Ultima Weapon, it unleashed a Gravija attack, damaging my characters' HP by 75% of their current HPs, while Zell is summoning Cerberus, and since Zell has 9999HP, he got dealth 7500 damage, but the damage went into Cerberus' HP instead, KOing the poor three-headed dog. -.-

That threw a monkey wrench into my plan, but no big deal, I had Squall cast Double (my stock of Triple is limited and thus I like to be quite stingy in its usage, haha), then Rinoa Double Curaga to heal (that Gravija did hurt, damn it), then Double Aura to Squall and Zell, and have them spam Renzokuken and Armageddon Fist, while Rinoa uses Double Curaga when my HP is low, or otherwise buffing, casting Protect, Shell, Haste, etc. And so, eventually, Ultima Weapon falls, just like that. Too easy. I was like, "Oh my god! What the fuck? That's it??" and I didn't know whether to laugh or to cry. The guide made it sound as if the damned thing is impossible to beat.

Then, I realized I had to reset and fight one more time. I forgot to draw Eden. -.-

Went to Ultimecia's Castle this afternoon. Defeated 7 of the 8 bosses and drew Alexander, but I don't think I'll be bothering to train Alexander up, or to get Doomtrain, since I could just freaking kill Ultimecia and be freaking done with the game. -.- I have enough with Final Fantasy VIII, lol, Squall and Zell's Limit Breaks combined with Aura make the game too freaking easy.

And while on my way to Ultimecia, following some map I found on Google Image Search which I don't really understand, running around in circles, I thought I finally figured out where to go to reach Ultimecia, when some random monster appeared and cast Lv5 Death, and fuck it, there goes my Level 100 Squall, level 100 Zell and level 85 Rinoa, all dead just like that. Instant game over. Fuck fuck fuck. -________-

Oh well, Ultimecia got lucky. I'll kick her ass tomorrow. Time compression my ass.

Hong Wei came to my house just now, lol, wanting to study. He was studying Biology in preparation for tomorrow's Biology test (I mean, c'mon, tomorrow's Saturday! His school has no life, man. Getting students to return for classes all five weekdays in this holiday is enough, but even Saturday too?! That's what you freaking call no life, man. -.-), while I read Geography... Soon, we got bored, and he asked to see my class photo, lol.

We also had a chat, which seriously dampened our reading speed, so we didn't read much, haha. What did we chat about? Nah, not going to say it here. Hong Wei told me some secrets of his, lol, and I'm sure he doesn't want me to make them public. Right, Hong Wei? ;)

And lol, he secretly used my handphone to take photos of me without my knowledge while I was looking at what songs he has inside his mp3 player. -.-



That's his finger down there, blocking the bottom part of the camera lens. XD



We got bored soon after and went to play LF2. But I thought that my laptop screen is too small for two people, and went to get my monitor out, lmao. After ten minutes of connecting everything up and three minutes of configuration stuff, ta-dah...!



If only my keyboard was a USB keyboard, I could connect it to my laptop, and ta-dah, we would have two keyboards, one for each of us, and we do not need to share the one laptop keyboard and cramp with each other! Too bad... Maybe anyone has a USB keyboard he or she would like to trade? :P

Playing LF2 alone is boring, but it's fun to play together, haha. At some point while playing the game, I was letting my imaginations run wild. How great it would be if this isn't just a computer game, but real life, lol. Grabbing our swords tightly in our hands, breathing heavily, while hostile armies charge upon us, their warcries piercing the skies, their seemingly limitless arrows raining on us... We charge up, clash with them, and within a moment or two, finish all of them and proceed to dash towards the next army. Whooohoooo, sounds like fun. :D

He went home later, at 6.30pm, after we defeated Julian and completed the Story mode. Should I mention that he is supposed to have English lesson in school at 6pm? XD Go, Hong Wei, pontang! You have MY support!!

No comments: