Thursday, September 27, 2007

I've just now begun to search, over the splashing waves, for the everlasting world

Comparison between manga and anime! XD





The manga one was the chapter cover from chapter 101, while the anime one was from the ending part of D-tecnoLife, the second opening (and which I used as the "banner" for my blog currently :P).

Yeah, well, I was reading Bleach chapter 116 just now. Ganju and Hanatarou have reached the... *checks name of location* Shrine of Penitence, yeah, to rescue Rukia. Ganju recognized Rukia as the Shinigami who killed his brother, Kaien, and when Byakuya came along, Ganju was reluctant to save Rukia, since he probably hates her and shit. Then Hanatarou decides to "act as a hero" (even though it's freaking obvious he can never defeat Byakuya) and went up to him, hoping to give Ganju and Rukia some time to escape. Ganju, knowing full well that Hanatarou will just get owned (not like anybody doesn't know...), charges up, flings Hanatarou aside back to where Rukia is (^_^), and silently apologizes to Kaien, stating that he should blame Kuukaku (Ganju's sister), since she brought Ganju up to not be a coward who runs awayand leaves his friend aside.

I don't get it though. He went up to fight against Byakuya to not let Hanatarou get thrashed (even though he's going to get thrashed too :P)? And coincidentally, Byakuya is Rukia's brother? Why not just go, "Okay, Rukia, you killed my brother. Now I'll kill yours!"? O.o

Makes sense to me, lol...

I'll blog about school later. :P *leaves for night study*

*returns from night study about four hours later* Okay, I'm back. Let's continue bloggin'! XD

It was raining damn heavily this morning, sigh...
Ichigo... I hate the rain. Rain falls in this world, too. When your heart is in chaos, this sky become clouded. When you are sad, rain falls so terribly easy. Can you understand... the horror of being pelted by rain in this solitary world? If only to stop that rain, I shall lend you any strength. If you trust in me, I will let no rain fall in this world. Ichigo, trust me. You are not fighting alone.
-Zangetsu, Bleach
Uh-hem. Yeah, I hate the rain too. -.- And this one was big. Huge rain, water splashing from left, right and center, winds blowing like crazy, it makes my umbrella look like a useless piece of wood.



Okay, stupid reference to Bleach, where Ichigo is supposed to fight Hollow Ichigo, wielding Zangetsu, while he himself uses a "nameless zanpakutou carried by low-level Shinigami who are unable to join the Gotei 13" (quoted from Zangetsu himself). He comments that Zangetsu has such an awesome spirit force burning off the atmosphere that it makes Ichigo's weapon look like a piece of wood. Haha.

By the time I got to school, my back was wet, and my bag was wet as well. -_- At least I managed to keep my handphone dry, phew. But damn, my bag is wet, so the Physics textbook in it... Sigh... At least the book isn't fully wet, it's only the parts of the pages near the edge that are wet, so I can still use the textbook after it becomes dry and the water evaporates, since the water didn't affect any text at all. But still, sigh......

The first period is Geography. Oh, great. *rolls eyes* The teacher gave us a practice paper for paper 1 to do. It was a preliminary paper from Pasir Ris Secondary School. And there I was thinking, "Maybe if I call Sean now I can get the answers from him?" XD Yeah, Sean studies in Pasir Ris Sec, lol, and he takes Geography as well, so I don't see any problems. :P

Other than the teacher. Oh, yeah. Right.

The rain was freaking huge, man. I took a photo outside my classroom, and holy shit! Look at the path! It's FLOODED!!



Can't see the path? I'll zoom in.



O.O

Social Studies was the next lesson. Zzzzzz... Somehow, try as I might, I could never get myself to pay attention to the lesson. So I spent that one hour trying to dry my Physics textbook... Sounds boring, right? XD According to my Physics textbook (the same one that I was trying to dry), page... *checks* 165, there are six factors affecting the rate of evaporation. (How convenient, wanting to dry the textbook, and there it is in the textbook, advice on how to dry it faster XD) And the six are, to name them, temperature, humidity, surface area, wind, pressure and nature of liquid.

Nope, I can't do nothing about the last one. The liquid is rainwater, and that's it. I can't possibly take out my wand, cast a Switching Spell and switches the rainwater into bromine, which has a smaller boiling point of 58.8°C, just to let it evaporate faster. o.O

And temperature, yeah, sure, I can just use my pyrokinesis and create fires, increasing the temperature high. But while I am sure I did state that the purpose and objectives is to dry the textbook, I don't mean to burn it.

And humidity, yeah, sure, I can just use my cyrokinesis and decrease the temperature of the room so greatly the water vapour condenses into water and then freezes into ice. Then I'll happily chuck at ice out of the classroom at unsuspecting people walking here and there (that is, if there are people out there walking here and there in the rain), and yay, no more ice, water, or water vapour in the classroom! Humidity is at downright 0%! Now, dry, my textbook!! Okay, that's even more ridiculous than pyrokinesis.

And surface area, yeah, sure. Let me just rip out the pages of my textbook one by one, then spread them all over the floor. My textbook is sure to dry in no time this way. After everything is done, I'll just put the pages back together in a pile, take out my wand, tap the pile of pages, mutter "Reparo", and whoohooo, all done. o.O

Pressure, yeah, sure, I can just decrease the amount of air particles in our classroom. That would decrease the pressure pretty nicely. o.O I'm sure I can just point my wand anywhere I like, shout, "EVANESCO!!", and poof, some air molecules disappear. Cool, huh? I just have to be careful not to aim at Ephraim. But wait, what's the difference even if I did so? O.o

Wind, that's simple. I'll just throw my textbook into a tornado. o.O



A. Maths was next, but that period got used for us to finish the remaining questions of the mock exam paper 1 that we started doing two or three days ago. The paper is so easy. Zzzzzz...

It was Chinese next. The teacher gave us four cloze passages to do, went through one of them (in which I only got four out of ten questions correct ), and yup, that's it.

And then we had to stay back to finish the remaining three questions of the mock exam paper 2 that we started doing the first eight questions yesterday. But since I've already did two out of the three questions yesterday, it was a piece of cake to me. XD

After school, Ephraim and Vernon had to do an extra English composition (since they scored well for their English preliminary papers, they were expected to do some sort of 'model' composition for us weaker students lmao), and I got them to do at McDonald's, so I can join in and help them whenever necessary, lol. Halfway there, we saw Zi Kai, and he came along too, haha.

Zi Kai joined the party!!

o.O

We went to McDonald's, and after eating our lunches (except Zi Kai, he didn't eat anything. Think he was full), we were freaked out by Vernon eating salt and sugar directly from the packets. O.O Ephraim wondered if eating a mixture of sugar and salt was really that nice, so he went and got a dish (those disposables that people use to hold curry), two packets of sugar, three packets of salt, and for some weird reason, even a packet of coffee creamer. o.O

So he started ripping those packets off and pouring the contents into the dish, while telling Vernon that since he thinks it's so nice to eat, we might as well prepare a dish for him to eat. XD I went to help lmao, and the dish was overfilled. XD I even took Vernon's straw and stir the mixture for him! Rofl!! Obviously he wouldn't eat it, lol.

Then Ephraim got an even better idea. He took the entire mixture and threw it down Vernon's cup of 80%-finished coca-cola!! XD I was like, "I might as well add chilli sauce for you too.", so I grabbed the cup, went to where the chilli sauce is, and added not only chilli sauce, but tomato ketchup as well!! XD I took the mixture and started stirring. They took a look at the red-colour and thick liquid and said, "Is this supposed to be chilli sauce?" XD

And guess what Vernon did? He threw in the bone of a chicken wing he finished eating!! And he calls it "bak kut teh" (a soup boiled with pork bones)!!! ROFL!! XD

But of course, no one would freaking dare to drink it. XD

I took a photo as well, rofl.



The strange colouring is due to the lights they use at McDonald's.



I took this photo with flash on.

Vernon and Ephraim spent quite some time on the composition, and the fact that they were getting nowhere (very slow speed of advancement) prompts Zi Kai to start doing his Chinese composition and me to start reading my Physics textbook. XD After an hour, they only did two paragraphs of so, when they decided to return to school to finish it. I went home then.

At 4.40pm, I left my house for Tampines Mart, where I'm supposed to meet Vernon for dinner before we go to school for night study. I wanted to ride my bicycle, since I'm sort of bored of slowly walking back home, lol, but freaking freaking damn!! It has to go and start raining again!! Freaking hell! Is the monsoon season coming two months earlier!?

And freaking freaking freaking damn!! The front tyre of my bicycle was deflated! Shit shit shit!! So I had to ride my father's bicycle, which is heavier and more difficult to control, since his had a suspension, which I don't really like (the extra weight makes it necessary to cycle even harder). Sigh...

So right. Holding my umbrella with one hand, controlling the difficult-to-control bicycle with the other, cycling like shit, against the heavy winds... I didn't even notice Yoshida, lol, but he noticed me and sent me this SMS. It's no wonder why he sent me that SMS. XD
"Gd job trying to go back to sch in the rain while cycling"
-Yoshida
Lol. I met with Vernon and the two of us went to the food court again, like yesterday. Strangely, again, I didn't have any appetite. Vernon bought a bowl of porridge with chicken and youtiao inside, but he didn't like the youtiao, lol... The cans of drink in the food court was expensive, so I went outside to the convenience store and bought two cans, lol. It was sold twice as cheap than the ones sold inside. o.O

We went to school, to the library, and we started studying Physics. Alvin was with us for the first hour, studying A. Maths, but he went off at 7pm, while the two of us chose to stay until 9pm.

Wow. The teacher there was great at explaining stuff. I couldn't understand what did Faraday's iron-ring experiment meant, and neither did Vernon, so I called the teacher (and had to wait thirty minutes before he finally came -_________-), and damn, he explained it in such a way that it became so easy suddenly!!

And yeah, there was this stupid question which Vernon and I got wrong. Kuan Hon came along and I asked him, forgetting that he didn't take Physics. He saw the question, got interested, but failed to solve it as well (heck, he got the same answer as us), so he went ahead, take MY textbook, VERNON'S pencil, and went to the people from 4R1 to ask them the question. I had to march all the way there to SNATCH my textbook back. -_____-

About ten minutes later, Kuan Hon got himself a Physics textbook out of nowhere and went around asking how to solve that question. The heck, he doesn't even take Physics, lol! Why get so enthusiastic? In the end, he asked the teacher, and explained the answer to us. :)

Yup, that's pretty much it. And oh, Vernon left his umbrella in my bag and forgot to take it when we left school at 9pm. We forget too much stuff. XD

No comments: