Sunday, September 09, 2007

Yujun Enlightens

Yujun saw my nick on MSN and made a rather wise statement, enlightening me.

h.c h.c h.c evil bullying me says:
then use your fist la bodoh
Samy [I can't protect you without holding a sword. I can't embrace you while holding a sword.] says:
Hey good poiny
Samy [I can't protect you without holding a sword. I can't embrace you while holding a sword.] says:
point*
h.c h.c h.c evil bullying me says:
=.=

XD

"Bodoh" means stupid in Malay by the way.

Today, being a Sunday, means that my father doesn't have to go to work today, lol, and thus he brought us out to Changi Village for a meal (I can't tell if it is lunch or dinner, since we went at 4pm, and neither me nor my father had eaten lunch today o.O). Went to Changi Village and ate oyster omelette, lol. Man, it was nice, haha. I also had a plate of chicken chop. Man, the fries are fried great, lol. And the chicken, man, it was big. O.O Out of boredom, I went to take a photo of the drinks while waiting for the wood, lol.

Caleb: while waiting for the wood? lol food
Samy: Yes, food, lmao. Thanks, Caleb :P




My father and I finished first, so we went outside the hawker centre and waited. Man, there were planes flying past, and they were really close to the land, lol. I took a photo of one of them. Funny how that the plane seems to turn up looking so small in the photo, but in reality it was quite big, lol.



After eating, we went to have a walk at Changi Point Coastal Walk. :O



There was a bridge in which we had to cross to get to Changi Beach Park. I took a few pictures of the dock, where boats are waiting to take travelers to Palau Ubin, from the middle of the bridge.



But I took another photo because I was facing the sun, thus making it look bad. Didn't change much though.



I also took a photo of the bank of the river for fun. :P



We went to Changi Beach Park and had a walk. After a while, we sat down at a bench and I took a photo of the sea, lol.



Yeah, at the background, the left island is Pulau Ubin, but we didn't know what island it is at the right. There was a tower that looks like a lighthouse at the right island, with red and white stripes, and because of that, my father thought that the island is Jurong Island.

......



Yeah, this would be possible if the dark blue lines are the edges of the world, where you will end up south if you go too north, and end up east if you go too west. But since they aren't, so... STOP SCREWING AROUND WITH ME!! -.- Found out later that the right island is Pulau Tekong, lol.

...It is, right?

And my father found this in Changi Beach Park too. :P Took a photo of it. XD



Poor Pluto... No longer a planet... D:

After that, we went to Century Square. Remember the model of Zabimaru I saw last week in Comics Connection at Century Square, right? After much persuasion, my father finally agreed to take me there and buy it for me! :D

Yay, it just looks so cool, doesn't it? Hoero, Zabimaru!! XD



The case looks cool too! :D



Today is finally the end of holidays, and tomorrow is the start of school! When I was young, I used to feel this day sucks, always wanted holidays to continue, and always didn't want to go to school. But thinking back, school is not bad, lol. At least I can get together with my friends everyday. XD And staying at home too much can get boring, lol.

Though still, I sigh whenever I think that there is school tomorrow. Why? Simple. Because after three entire weeks of not having to bring textbooks to school (you don't bring textbooks to school when you are taking exams, do you? Well, you can, but still, not compulsory to do so, lol), I find that my books are scattered all around my house. And so what happened to them?



X(

I sent this photo to Jasmine to let her have a look. Here's what happened.

*. J a s m i n e.* [No. 26] ... MTV dance battle! ... says:
LOLs! wth
*. J a s m i n e.* [No. 26] ... MTV dance battle! ... says:
reminds me of how ppl bathe babies
*. J a s m i n e.* [No. 26] ... MTV dance battle! ... says:

Samy [Ooki na yume yume SUKI deshou?] says:
My mother sick of me throwing them all over the room what
Samy [Ooki na yume yume SUKI deshou?] says:
So she gave me the basin I used to bathe with when I was a kid -.-
Samy [Ooki na yume yume SUKI deshou?] says:
And wow, you are accurate in guessing the former usage of that basin
*. J a s m i n e.* [No. 26] ... MTV dance battle! ... says:
LOls! =D i clever ^_^
*. J a s m i n e.* [No. 26] ... MTV dance battle! ... says:
haha kidding.

And finally, to answer my initial question. Why do I sigh?

BECAUSE HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO PACK MY BAG WITH ALL OF THE FREAKING BOOKS IN MY FOUR YEARS OF SECONDARY EDUCATION THROWN INTO ONE PLACE!?!?!?!?

Meh, I should at least be glad that the books I used in my six years of primary education is not in there too. -_-

Oh well, no more bloggin'. Better start and pack my bag if I want to get some freakin' sleep. -_-

No comments: