Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Back From Genting! :D

Heh, I went to Genting Highlands and now I'm back lol.

Left home on Sunday, at around 9.30pm. Took us an hour to pass the Tuas Checkpoint. Trip there was pretty boring. Four and a half hours of sitting down in the car and doing nothing can easily bore people, you know?

And yeah, along the way, I saw a Malaysian car with an interesting vehicle registration plate. Guess what? The numbers are 1337! Like oh my god! That car is teh leet! I swear I want to have a car with a vehicle registration plate of 1337 too when I grow up. XD

The road is pretty unobstructed from Tuas to near K.L., so my father proceed to drive at up to 160km/h. I swear I felt like I was flying instead of driving when he went 160km/h, which unfortunately ended in only a few seconds and was never seen again. :(

Saw the Petronas Twin Towers when we were near K.L. I informed my father, but he bak chew tak stamp, so he saw the tower a bit off to the left and told me there is only one.

BAK CHEW TAK STAMP: Classic Singlish hybrid of Hokkien and English. Literally translates as "eyes have been pasted over with a stamp", meaning to be blind.

Alright, so we reached Genting. Climbing up the mountain is pretty a pain in the ass. Yeah.

Went to book a room in Genting Hotel. The Junior Suite was unavailable, so we took the Deluxe. RM415 per night lol.


Photo of the fountain of elephants in the lobby of Genting Hotel.

I still can remember the room number, 14041. Easy to remember, no? It's a palindrome rofl.

The room was damned great. We have a huge television (with a stupid volume limit ), a couch (with small seats ), a tray with three fruits (a pear, an apple and an orange), an ashtray, two chairs, two two-people beds, a telephone, a fridge (with two bottles of mineral water, a can of Coke and a can of 7-Up inside :D), a safe, coffee and tea making materials, several mirrors (o.O) and even a modem (O.O)!

The view outside the window from the room was great, being able to see the entire Outdoor Theme Park and when the Space Shot launches. XD



I went to the Outdoor Theme Park next. Sat on the Spinner and Space Shot, the Cyclone is temporarily close, and so is the Corkscrew. Rained when I reached Flying Dragon. Bloody hell.

Went to eat dinner at Good Friends Express. Wanted noodles with soup. My mother came back with dried noodles. Bloody heck, she should dig her ears. Talk less listen more too.

Went back to Outdoor Theme Park at night (duh, would be a waste of RM37 if I only took two rides). Took the Cyclone and a few more times of Spinners. Wait, what the hell? I can't remember exactly what I ride. o.O

Whatever.

So I slept, yeah.

Before breakfast (two bowls of Honey Star with five slices of watermelon), I went to walk around outside of Genting Hotel, then went back to the Outdoor Theme Park to rumble.

Bloody fuckers at Flying Coaster. Bought two tickets for RM10 and they complained like shit. Wanted to buy the RM12 one but they brought it down for maintenance. Fucking asshole bastards. I was more vulgar at that time. Be glad you don't get to hear it.

Back to the Space Shot. Sat beside a 50 plus year old and apparently fearless old man. Must admit, Space Shot is the only ride which I can ride for countless times and still fear it. Yup, I yawn in Corkscrew and fall asleep in Cyclone. Sue me. I'm serious and honest. No lies there.

Went to lunch at Good Friends Restaurant. Due to tea being unlimited after you paid RM1.50, I drank like 7 to 8 cups of tea. I regretted it later. Why? Because on the way back, I had to go to the toilet for around 5 times. Go figure. Bloody bladder.

My mother told me that cars with vehicle registration numbers starting with W are from Kuala Lumpur. I was determined to find a car with a vehicle registration number starting with WTF. Closest I could get is WFF. Now, you would ask, WTF is WFF, and HTF (how the fuck lol) do you use it?

It can be used in reply when someone inform you of some drastic events. For example, "Brother! Someone stole my girlfriend away from me!" and "Aniki! A gang beat up our nakama just now!" So you would shout back "WFF?!" Now, what does it stand for?

Aniki (兄貴) is a Japanese honorable term for an older brother or a superior.
Nakama (仲間) is a Japanese term for friends, buddies, crewmates, gang, etc.

"Which Freaking Fucker", "Which Fucking Freak", "Which Fucking Fucker" or "Which Freaking Freak". Any one works. Can't make up my mind. :)

During a toilet break, some people said "amitabha" to my mother, apparently knowing each other at a temple. She claims it's a greeting. I only hear it during funerals. In other words, you say it to people who die. Thus, if you say that to a living person, you are cursing them to hell. o.O

Don't anyhow say that unless you want to be beaten up.

Okay, reached Singapore at 8:30pm. w00t, back in Singapore.

Nothing more interesting. :3

No comments: