Saturday, December 30, 2006

Gym With Dave

My mother seriously nags too much... (Edit made on 27 March 2008: Here, a quote by Shikamaru Nara from Naruto. "From the second I wake up, it's nag, nag, nag...")

Unable to stand the noise, I called Dave at the morning whether he wants to go to the gym or not. He agreed and we decided to meet at 2pm.

Later, he SMSed (Short Message Service o.O) me and said that he has to go at 2.30pm, due to his mother asking him to do housework. I replied with a Singlish SMS, "What the bloody hell! You win already lor!"

Went to the gym at 2.30pm. Bugger still not there yet. Called him like seven to eight times. He didn't answer. Bloody hell. He arrived at 2.40pm. Bastard, he's always late.

So we went in, bought a ticket (which he treated ) and changed clothes. Wanted to train arm strength, but "有心无力" (Chinese proverb that literally means "have heart no energy", which means that someone has the will to do something but not enough strength), so I ended up doing a bit, got a lot tired -.-, and went to train leg strength a bit, then do some agility like running. Bloody hell, wasted. -.-

Left at 4.45pm. Went to eat KFC, then couldn't decide what to do next. Asked if he wanna play LAN, but the bugger refused, so we walked around not knowing what to do.

Then he finally gave in and we went to play LAN. =3

He said he wanted to play something else other than Warcraft III, but I just snatched his mouse away and helped him clicked Warcraft III. :P

Wanted to play X Hero Siege, but he wanted to play DotA. Again, snatched his mouse. :D

I played Paladin, he played Blademaster. He kept sending me against the waves, so I leveled faster than him. =3

Due to his HP being low, he kept dying while I was away (buying Amulets of the Wild, defending against waves, etc.), so the monsters always create a "choke point" where their population density is HIIIIIIIIIGH. Also, I leveled faster too. =3

So, wanting to do something against the "choke point", I rushed forward and destroyed the three towers in one lane, with my pwnage Pure Light. =D Killed the three tower bosses easily, then went on to the "Fortress". Summoned a Furbolg Warrior to War Stomp the Mag-Darkness thingy (Fortress Boss) to disable it, and easily killed it. Yay, one lane gone.

Next, I went to Hero Image, leaving Dave alone with one lane. Easy. Pure Light pwns, Divine Light (or something like that, Paladin's Level 20 Skill) makes me faster, Cry of Fear or something like that weakens the enemy and decreases his HIGH armour, Devotion Aura to make sure I don't die easily and Healing Light (or something) to save Dave's ass. XD

Cleared all four, went to Special Arena for 2000 kills, and my inventory ended up something like Lightning Sword (2000 kills special arena reward), Red Sword (the one you can buy from castle, increase attack damage by 300, splash, and active ability to increase attack by 25% like Roar), Shield (that makes you revive when you die infinite times, along with other effects) and Ring of Superiority (Devotion Aura, Command Aura, Endurance Aura and Unholy Aura).

Cleared the last lane. Used Pure Light and Mirror Images against the towers with Ghouls. Killed the side towers but main was invulnerable without main heroes going in. Dave guarded the castle while I rushed in the right lane and easily clear it. Those powerful Ghouls come and he uses Mirror Images to handle. I quickly crush the tower (Pure Light pwns ) and rushed southwards back to castle to help. I then rushed the left lane, defeating Ghouls along the way, and finished the second one.

Went back to Castle. Final Wave in 60 seconds. :O Both of us went to tome, then combined our remaining money to buy an Amulet of Wild. Summoned Pure Light, Furbolg Warrior and Mirror Images. My Paladin was Level 26, Dave's Blademaster was 23.

Final Wave arrives. Summons disappeared. -.-

Yeah, we fought. Paladin's Taunt has a really long cooldown time, so I couldn't use it often enough to prevent enemies from attacking the Castle. Muradin was soon requested, but Castle was still destroyed, when there was like 10 enemies left. -.- Game over in one hour and eight minutes. -.-

Tip for next time: DO NOT ATTACK THE ENEMY HEROES. ATTACK THE ENEMY UNITS WHICH DIE FASTER. ATTACK WITH PURE LIGHT WHICH HAS A LONG DISTANCE ATTACK AND DOES NOT EASILY GET SURROUNDED, MAKING TARGETING EASIER.

Uh-hem.

Dave paid for both of us. Then we left and went to 7-Eleven. He bought a packet of Milo, I bought a Big Gulp (5% ice, 30% 100-Plus and 65% Coca-Cola ). When we finished drinking, we went on our separate ways home.

Ah, what a day.

No comments: