Monday, September 01, 2008

Aaron = Fucking pang seh kia.

Aaron = Fucking pang seh kia.

Went to school today for some Sunny Sunny Happiness today. Yay. -.-

Was supposed to meet with Justin at the bus stop at 1am, but he came late lol. Aaron, who had a messed up sense of time, happened to come one hour earlier, so he joined me in my wait for Justin. Justin-kun came, and the three of us went to Block 823A to eat. Since Aaron had finished eating lunch, and I wasn't feeling hungry either, the two of us simply drank drinks while waiting for Justin to eat his lunch.

Just as we are about to head back to TP, it started raining, so Aaron and I had to take out our umbrellas. Justin, however, didn't have the foresight to bring his own umbrella, so I had to share with him. You know, the umbrella in my bag was for my sole wishful thinking of being able to share it with a girl during a rainy day, so such an incidence was totally unexpected. Ah, oh well, it's alright. As Justin said sarcastically, how romantic...

At the bus stop, Aaron saw a bus coming and decided to board it, leaving us alone for some Sunny Sunny Happiness. Yay. Fucking pang seh kia. =.=

Justin and I went to the library first, because we were expecting the others to be late, and also because I wanted to borrow a book to learn something instead of rotting at home during the holidays. I ended up borrowing a Java book, hahaha. We passed by a shelf containing books on learning the Japanese language, and Justin, in his interest, took one of them, lol.

Then we went for some Sunny Sunny Happiness. Yay! Learnt a few combat techniques, including Eight Trigram Palm: Launching Dragon Strike (raises your left hand with your right hand below. Left hand goes down in a semi-circle, while right hand goes up in a semi-circle too. Right hand goes down from behind and strikes the target while the body launches forward) and the Draw-and-Resheath Technique: Spiralling Blade (draws your sword at your left waist in a flash, wrist spins and rotates so sword cuts two full circles, slash horizontally to the right forcefully but smoothly, then wrist spins and rotates in the opposite direction, and sheaths sword smoothly in yet another flash).

Since there were six people there, we got split up into two teams of three, with each one of us picking a role from Haruhi, Nagato or Mikuru. Ugh, I don't get to pick Kyon? しまった。 So ended up, Castillo, Justin and I became a group. Castillo is Haruhi (someone get him a hairband and an armband shouting "LEADER!" please), Justin is Mikuru (we'll need a maid costume, a tray and some cups of tea for this one please ), and me, Nagato (a chair and a book, preferably hardcover, will do please ^^).

So, right, like Castillo, why the hell are you pushing me...?

Justin and I left early, lol, because we are the sort of impatient bastards who can't stand boredom. :D Okay, that applies only for me. XD

:3

No comments: