Sunday, August 31, 2008

君だけを探して… 君だけを想ってる…

Kimi dake wo sagashite...
Kimi dake wo omotteru...

Lol, I'm done reading all of the hundred and seventy-eight chapters of X before it got discontinued so CLAMP can start working on Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and xxxHolic (note that X stopped publishing in 2003, which is also the same time those two manga started publication lol). -.- Sucks there isn't an ending. Oh well.


The main character is Kamui, who at the beginning was portrayed as such a badass who doesn't hold back against anyone who dares cross him, making him look like an anti-social. Later, he becomes all emotional and looks like such a weakling, and he still hasn't seem to recover from it yet. Oh well. Don't know about him, but if I were him, I'd have swore to kill Fuuma as revenge for Kotori.


My favorite character though, is Sorata, haha. Such a funny chap, and I like it when he flirts around with Arashi. X3 (Arashi is so beautiful, haha, but then I'd always remember Sorata threatening Kurogane in Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE that if he dares to flirt with his wife, he'd kill him ) He was such a cool badass when Arashi went missing though. :3 And oh, and the two girls holding kunai in the picture depicting a badass Sorata are none other than Hien and Souhi, rofl. The same names as the two swords that Clone Syaoran and Kurogane got at Outo. Sad, now you think about it. Hien is being used as a weapon for massacre, all covered in blood, and Souhi was left along with Kurogane's left arm in Celes, and probably got crushed into dust by the closing world.


And Subaru's sister, Hokuto, is so cute, haha. Oh, and she looks rather like Subaru from Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE. Now I think I know why I first thought the vampire was a female the first time I saw him.

Overall, I find the series good and interesting. It's the "you want to read the next chapter after finishing one"-type of manga all along, and because of that, doesn't make you want to stop anytime soon, lol. Ah, I wonder if CLAMP will finish it? Lol. Heard rumours that they may continue X after finishing Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and xxxHolic, but at the rate those two manga are going (three whole weeks of waiting for TRC chapter 198 after 197?? Hello?!?), I'll be expecting their end in 2011. -.-





Oi, freaking AI, how much lumber do you need, to have so many Peasants cutting wood? -.-



All ph43r James' Frost Wyrms and Gargoyles!! XD

No comments: