Saturday, August 09, 2008

Happy National Day!

Happy National Day! Damn it, only drew fifteen frames of my Storyboarding assignment today. Could have drew more if

1. I don't have Warcraft III on my computer
2. There isn't any National Day Parades on the television
3. There isn't any mood to procrastinate in my mind
4. There isn't any laziness in my blood. :P

Oh well, I'll make it up by finishing tomorrow. I've got to. Kanarazu!

Oh, and there's this comedy show on Channel 5 named "First Class". It was damn funny, haha. I'll have to remember that the next episode is on Tuesday, 19 August. ._. That's why I don't like watching television, having to remember when the episodes are broadcast and stuff. XD



Lol, One Piece chapter 510 is basically about the Straw Hats spamming their ultimate attacks one after another. First Chopper's Roseo Metel, then Nami's Thunder Lance Tempo, followed by Sanji's Diable Jambe: Flambage Shot, and Zoro's Kyuutouryuu: Asura Makyuusen next (ooooh, Zoro's second time using Kyuutouryuu - I thought he forgot about that XD), and finally ending with Luffy's Gomu Gomu no Gigant Rifle.

If you tell me that Kuma can still stand after this, I'll have nothing to say.

Tsugumi-sensei and Takeshi-sensei, the mangaka who did Death Note, have came up with another manga, lol, named Bakuman. Basically, it's a manga about two boys wanting to become mangaka. Rofl. The girl in the manga is cute. XP Lucky guy, getting her to promise marrying him... I need to work hard too.

Yup, work hard! Off to my Storyboarding assignment! Ganbaru yo!

No comments: