Monday, August 11, 2008

No matter what happens, I will keep forging my way forward.

Today's INCG lecture was basically a summary of, what, the past fourteen or so lectures that we had been having? Essentially, a revision for our exam. Yes, the INCG exam, on the twenty-sixth of August, fifteen days later. Sigh... I have practically zero confidence for it. I need to work harder for my INCG. A lot harder. Ganbaru yo.

C. Maths tutorial next. Was practically sleeping with my eyes open or something. Nmaa, can't remember much from it. There. Evidence that I was sleeping with eyes open. Oh well. Let's move on.

Went to Design School for lunch with Kenny, Aaron, Jia Hao, Khai Ming, Jian Shun, Jurene, Yong Han and Qiyang. Was sitting at a table with Kenny, Aaron, Jia Hao and Khai Ming as usual, but for some reason, Jian Shun came and sat with us too, instead of with the other three whom he usually hangs out around with. Strange. Something seems wrong with him today. Oh well.

Oh, and Kenny came to school wearing the T-shirt that he got from participating in the World Cyber Games, and I decided to take photos of it while we were queuing up for food. XP




Front.


Back.

Did I mention that he got fourth in Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath? Fourth!! My friend was the fourth best player in the whole of Singapore for C&C3! :D Of course, I kept saying "Fourth." in his face, for the fun of it. Why? First prize gets $600, second prize gets $400, third prize gets $200, and fourth prize? $0. XD!!

We went to a computer lab in the seventh floor. Argh, shitty computers there. No Internet access, jGRASP (practically the only Java-editing software other than Notepad) won't load, and no scanners there as well. Argh. RAGE. Shitty computers.

Went to CMSK. We got back our marks throughout the term. Bleh, I think I score the lowest in the whole entire class, but hey, look at my face. Do I look like I care? Do I look like I give a damn? Hmmm? Hmmm?? ^_^ Screw CMSK.

Had to stay in school because I still had CCA. Bummer, bummer, major bummer. Aaron and I went to find a computer lab for him to finish up his PRSP assignment 2, while I draw my Storyboard. Oooh, Captain Tsubasa - World Youth chapter 63 and 64 came out, and with that, the series ended. Awww. Would be looking forward to Captain Tsubasa - Road to 2002! :D

Finished my Storyboard at last, w00t. Now to scan it, colour it and string it into a video. Ugh. Why does it seem as if there are still so many things to do...? =.= Can't help complaining - neverending tasks combined with the deadline already so close yet coming much closer and closer. And Aaron keeps asking me to shut the hell up, because he's worse off in the fact that he didn't even draw his Storyboarding thumbnails.

And oi, who was the one playing World of Warcraft during the weekends, while the other is freaking busy spending his whole entire weekend drawing that bloody Storyboard? Huh?! Who?!

Went to CCA. Ah. Nothing much to say. Other than the fact that Castillo (had to check his name in my handphone's contacts just to verify whether I spelt his name correctly ) was wearing a tie which pissed me off.

Oh, and the fact too that Aaron disconnected entirely from the meeting, instead sitting down at a corner and spending the whole entire time drawing a really hot-looking girl with a huge sword that reminded me of the one Kurogane is holding in Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE volume 4 cover.

Oh, and the fact too too that while it may be fun to play badminton with one racket, it seems even more fun to play badminton with three rackets! Bite one in your mouth, hold the other two in your hands, and you can practically spin around like mad when the shuttlecock comes your way, shout, "三刀流:龍巻き! (Santouryuu: Tatsu Maki!; Three-Swords-Style: Dragon Twister!)", and look at the shuttlecock go spinning and whirling and sent flying.

Or hey, even better - nine rackets!! 九刀流:阿修羅魔九閃! (Kyuutouryuu: Asura Makyuusen!; Nine-Swords-Style: Asura Demon Nine Flash!) Lol. Provided if you know a way to produce two more heads and four more arms. XP

Went home all hungry, ugh.

No comments: