Sunday, August 03, 2008

Santouryuu: Gomu Gomu no Diablo Mouton Jet 600 Pound Cannon!!

Yay, One Piece chapter 509 is out, and with it, a newly combination attack by Luffy, Zoro and Sanji, with an ultra long name. ._____. And for some reason, it didn't turn out to be as epic as Gomu Gomu no 300 Pound Cannon, in which it is supposed to be much more powerful than. Oh well, at least it was nice to know that Luffy can do a Gomu Gomu no Jet Cannon in Gear Second. Gomu Gomu no Cannon was pretty epic by itself, so I hope Oda-sensei can have Luffy do a Gomu Gomu no Jet Cannon by himself. I bet it's going to be a One-Hit K.O. XD!



Sorry for my lateness, but here it is, my new blog footer! :D Thanks to Nathan for compressing it, it was over 900KB before he did that. ._.


If you shall insist on standing in my way...
Then I will, without fail, cut you down!

Instead of the other banners and footers, where I first decide on the pictures to use before deciding on the text, I actually decided on the text first. Then, I was picturing having a badass and menacing-looking Kurogane, holding his sword up. I was planning to use Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE volume 3 deluxe cover.



But blast, I couldn't find a high-resolution one. So instead, I decided to use Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE volume 4 cover, but again, no high-resolution.



So I ended up using Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE volume 12 cover, this one featuring Clone Syaoran wielding Hien instead, hehe. Oh well, at least it contrasts with my blog banner, depicting "Syaoran" holding the sword Syaoran passed to him. I wonder if CLAMP has a name for the jian, hmmm.

No comments: