Friday, August 08, 2008

Me and my laptop one year anniversary

Yay, today is me and my laptop's one year anniversary! One year ago, I bought my laptop from Best Denki, Century Square, and now, today, one year later, I am still using it! XD Yay! ^o^ Haha. I love my laptop.

Spent the whole day today finishing my PRSP assignment 2, and my Storyboarding thumbnails. Yay! I'm proud to announce that I finished both of them! Rather proud of how my Storyboarding thumbnails turned out too, despite the fact that I suck like shit at drawing. XD I'll just have to photocopy the worksheet that the lecturer gave us tomorrow, then draw my Storyboarding frames there. For my PRSP, blah, I'll print the status report and burn the files onto the CD on Monday.

Of course, needless to say, I had to refer a lot for my Storyboarding thumbnails, especially to this certain favorite manga of mine named Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE. Hey, it's just coincidental hitsuzen that my main character happened to have the same hairstyle, way of drawing sword, and elemental magic spells with "Syaoran", protagonist of the manga, eh?

Thus, with that said, if you ever bother to look at my Storyboarding thumbnails and ask me where I got my reference from for any particular frame, I can directly point to you at the name of the manga, the chapter number and even the page number. XD Hmmm, let me count... Sixteen out of thirty-four of my thumbnails are drawn with reference. That's it. I'm dead. XD



Played Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne with James. There was one particular game where there are four teams, each having two players. As usual, I was using Orcs while he was using Undead. I spammed Wind Riders and Troll Batriders, while he spammed Gargoyles and Frost Wyrms. The result?



I call it the "Flying Terror of Doom".



Lol, I like the chapter cover of Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE chapter 196. "Syaoran" of the present, wearing the clothes that his clone used to wear, and "Syaoran" of the past, wearing that Chinese-looking clothes.


As for the chapter itself, it's a bit OMGWTF. Sakura revealing that her real name isn't Sakura, Fei Wong Reed implanting a so-called "Seal of Death" on Sakura, "Syaoran" going all shocked, wide-eyed and furious. Then he tried a Raitei Shourai but got owned and started spitting blood. So as a last resort, he gathered all of the energy into a huge, epic pillar of lightning that looks pwnage, but he ran out of energy (he's still a kid after all) and collapsed.

Lol. I want the next chapter now already. And what? We have to wait two weeks for the next chapter?! Ugh.

I really enjoyed the small little Naruto bit in Naruto chapter 412. "Ow!" "Argh!" "Ouch!!" "Ack!!" It's as if the old frog's playing Whack-A-Naruto! XD!

No comments: