Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My heart quakes day and night.

My heart quakes day and night.
I will become a star and protect you,
For the battle knows no end.



Been playing one of the old RPGs I have on the PlayStation2, namely Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits. I wanna try getting Level 100 on all six of the characters that I will use for the final boss fight (namely Kharg, Darc, Paulette, Maru, Ganz and Tatjana). :3

In my opinions, Kharg looks kind of handsome from certain angles, haha. Here's a picture I took of one of them with my camera. :3





Lol at this picture Justin-kun sent me, titled "Coke Geass".





And just when you think only "Syaoran" goes emo sometimes...



Suzaku does too. =.=



Went to yet another Hungry Ghost Festival banquet yesterday night. When the shark's fin soup was served, I immediately remembered the one I went to with Dan and Mark nine days ago.

Remember when we tried guessing how many bean sprouts there would be, but turns out there isn't even a single one? And why did I guess sixty?

Here is the reason:



PHR33 B43N 5PR0U75 PL0X!!

No comments: