Friday, August 22, 2008

必要なものは手に入れる。

羽根を取り戻す為に,必要なものは手に入れる。邪魔なものは消す。
Hane wo torimodosu tame ni, hitsuyou na mono wa te ni ireru. Jama na mono wa kesu.
In order to retrieve the feathers, I will take anything I need. I will eliminate anyone who gets in the way.



Lol. Went to school today as there is C. Maths exam. Saw Jian Shun on the bus, though we separated after reaching TP, as I was hungry. Headed to the canteen and saw Kuan Wei, so we had breakfast together. Sebastian came along too. Then I headed to the examination venue alone, where some of my classmates are already there, waiting for the exam to start. Nothing to do but join in the wait.

The exam went quite well, I think. I think the only question which will kill me is the SOP and POS. Oh well. Too many Sets question in my opinions. Ugh. And I think I sort of understand the logic for deductive argument. Think I did quite well for that. I'm rather disappointed that there isn't any questions for converting numbers between decimal, hexidecimal and binary systems, but heh, whatever. Not much of truncation, rounding and significant mistakes as well. That's a relief - that's where I often make tiny, careless mistakes. ._.

First to leave the examination venue, mwahahaha. Though I think it's because Qiyang didn't want to be first, and so prefers to wait before someone else leaves first. ._.

And yay, Stip got his Warcraft III, lol. Now he can join me and Topsummoner. XD

No comments: