Saturday, August 30, 2008

夢は終わらせなければ

夢は終わらせなければ,未来へ進む為に。
Yume wa owarase nakereba, mirai e susumu tame ni.
The dream has to end, so that we can move towards the future.



Heh, I dreamt of a sweet and gorgeous Snow White yesterday night. Ah, she's so cute... :3 Marry me~~!!

XP



Lol, this is the third and last of the three Warcraft III games with James and Stip that I'm going to blog about (as of now, anyway :P). This one is a 2-on-2-on-2 game, with James (Undead) and I (Orc) in one team, Stip (Night Elf) and Pink Normal AI (Undead) in the second, and Yellow Normal AI (Orc) and Orange Normal AI (Night Elf) in the second. James and my plan were to first wipe out one of the Normal AI in the third team, then wipe out Stip's ally, then the second Normal AI in the third team, and finally wipe Stip out.


James and I, after creeping, saw that Yellow was expanding and immediately went to destroy it.


Yellow's army came, so our two armies went to have a face-off against it. Meanwhile, one of Yellow's peon sneaked past us and tried to build yet another Great Hall, rofl.


We destroyed Yellow's expansion again, and decided to push the battle onto Yellow's main base.


Burrows are annoying against invaders during the early game. XD


Orange-kun came to help out his ally... with one Keeper of the Grove. XD




Destroyed Yellow's expansion with my Raiders. Ensnare for teh win! Now let's see where you are running, little Peons... :P


Stip came and did a surprise attack against my base, forcing my Far Seer and two Grunts to instantly teleport back to my base and leave James with finishing Yellow off.


He tried to hide, but heh, Far Sight will take care of that! :D


Meanwhile, Orange-kun sent his Keeper of the Grove at James again. Ouch. Owned.


After finishing off Yellow, my Raiders went off to hit Orange-kun's expansion.


And after finishing off Orange-kun's expansion, we turned our attentions to Pink's expansion, but heck, both Pink and Stip had large armies that not only drove us out, but surround us and wipe us. D:


We spent some time rebuilding our armies, and then off we went.


On the way, we encountered one of Stip's expansions, so why not? Might as well hit it.


Both Pink and Stip's Archers came and deterred us. Fight on, my warriors!


James sent out his terrifying Frost Wyrms, which made short work out of Stip's two expansions, while his Crypt Fiends and my army take care of Pink's and Stip's armies.


Stip tried to build yet another expansion, but heh, I've got a second force of Raiders and Shamans at my base. :P




James' army of Frost Wyrms and Crypt Fiends went to destroy Pink with my main army. After that, James took his army to defeat Orange-kun, while my second army of Shamans and Raiders destroyed Stip's army. Good game. XD

No comments: