Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Freezing to death before I even felt coldness

Today is so bloody cold that I just couldn't stop sneezing. Was so cold when I woke up (thanks to my hairdryer though, I solved the problem, albeit temporarily XD), was so cold on the bus, was so cold in WDS lab, was so cold in INCG lab, was so cold in the library, was so cold in the PRSP lab. Bloody hell!! If each sneeze I get means that there is a girl somewhere in this world thinking of me, I think I'd be in wonderland!! Believe in Wonderland!!

Saw Jian Shun onboard bus 8 on my way to school this morning. The two of us went to the WDS lab together. Yet another ridiculous lesson where we learnt nothing - absolutely, completely nothing at all. Sigh. I'm starting to doubt my very presence in the school. Why am I spending $1,123.50 every six months just to gain access to a computer lab where I can watch Jia Hao try to animate a man pulling a rickshaw in Flash? =.=

INCG lab session next. Was supposed to listen to a one hour long podcast talking about violence and sexual content in games, their impact, what the media and politicians tend to do about it, etc., etc. For some reason, it was going in one ear and going out the other. I'm glad I had Aaron beside me, who managed to listen to what was said, and summarize it in point form. I worked on his point work and just managed to finish the 600-word report on the podcast. XD

Oh, and during the one-hour long podcast, I was finishing up my WDS website. XD

And after that was the presentation about our assignments. I kind of had an interest with Jin Yao's one on virtual economies, haha. I knew one little Java-based MMORPG which got screwed over and fucked up because the producers ultimately got pissed off by real-world traders. Yes. It is that sad.

I was the last to present for the day. Oh, joy. Damn it, Qiyang was firing questions at me one after another after the presentation again, and it sure reminded me of the Orcas strike yesterday for CMSK. I think I seriously need some anti-air defenses... Oh well.

Went to Business school to eat, with Kenny, Jia Hao, Aaron and Khai Ming. Kenny, Khai Ming and I sat at a table, while Aaron and Jia Hao at another. Jian Shun, Qiyang, Jurene and Yong Han came a while later, lol. For some reason, our two groups seem to always happen to coincidentally eat lunch at the same location. o.O

Kenny, the guy with a rift generator in his demonic stomach - he freaking ate two bowls of noodles during lunch! O_______O



Went to the library after lunch, all of us intending to study Java, as we have a PRSP test coming up later. Khai Ming tried to practice his Java writing skills, while at the same time made a parody of Kenny's neverending hungry, so he wrote up a short little Java program repetitively printing out messages that say, "Kenny is hungry. Kenny eats a bowl of noodles." XD Aaron and I took turns improving on that program, and we ended with this:



We all lost interest in reading Java, one after another. Aaron even went to sleep on top of those books. XD



I went to sleep later too. ^^ Due to our laziness, we ended up not going for C. Maths lecture. Ah. Ugh.

PRSP lab test was so bloody simple, I hate myself for overestimating it. No challenge, no kick. I finish it early and went off. Too lazy to even apply stuff such as exceptional handling. Okay, let me be truthful - I can't do exceptional handling without reference. XD But hey, that's okay. :3

Went home after that. Saw Hiok Joo at the bus stop opposite TP, lol.

No comments: