Friday, August 01, 2008

Yay, manga, the essence of my spirit ^o^

Ah, today's the first day of the seventh month in the Chinese calendar. Guess it's the start of the Chinese Ghost Festival, eh? Sigh, I used to dislike this month back when I was a small little kid, just becase my mother told me that I couldn't relieve my liquid waste product anywhere because if so, I would offend the "good brothers".

And then I was like, "Huh? So troublesome? What if I can't find a toilet? :3" Haha! XD I'm such a idiot when I was a kid. XD



Yay, Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE chapter 195, Naruto chapter 411 and Bleach chapter 320 are out! :D

Lol, kinda exciting Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE chapter this week, though the ending was a bit anti-climatic. Fei Wong Reed appeared out of a sudden during Sakura's final day of purification and attempted to kidnap her or something. "Syaoran" draws his sword and tries to protect her, but instead, the water in the purification grounds do that, against the black-colour fluid-thingies Fei Wong sent, lol.

To be honest, I thought the water was under "Syaoran"'s control through his spell of Suiryuu Shourai, haha, but bleh, turns out the water has some auto-defensive protection mechanism programmed into it or something. XD And the black-colour fluid-thingies under the control of Fei Wong reminds me of the ones after "Syaoran" and Clone Syaoran's fight in the Dream World. Maybe those were sent by Fei Wong as well, so that Kyle can steal Clone Sakura's body easily and uninterrupted?

Again, as I said, anti-climatic ending. -.- I want to know what happens next, grrr! Guess it's time to start the wait for next week's manga again, in this neverending wait. On a sidenote though, I love how "Syaoran" draws his sword. :D





Naruto chapter 411, yay. The chapter cover is kind of gay, by the way. I mean, carrying necklaces of pictures of each other, when they are two guys who had at least in one occasion threatened to kill one another, and when Sasuke made it seem as if he hates Naruto so much? Gee.

Lmao, didn't expect the Eight-Tailed Beast guy, Kira Hachi, to grab Zabuza's sword and start swinging it around against Sasuke. XD



And I thought Zoro's Santouryuu (Three-Swords-Style) is ridiculous enough already; here's a guy with Nanatouryuu (Seven-Swords-Style). /facepalm

Lol, Sasuke, gg.



Bleach is going nowhere, dammit. /facepalm



Yay, just completed Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones, lol. The game was easy, but that was probably because I went to the Tower of Valni to grind all of the characters I am using, leveling them up to 20 before promoting them and then leveling them up to 20 again, so they have maximum stat growths. XD

The final boss was so easy, it was kind of ridiculous. Eirika just swings her Sieglinde, Ephraim swings his Siegmund, and boom, Fomortiis, the scary-looking Demon King, falls. -.- I didn't even give him a chance to retaliate or to summon any monsters, or even to move any of my remaining units, as a matter of fact.

My favorite character in this game is Amelia, hehe. Although it was a rather pain in the ass to recruit her (I had to restart that chapter quite a few times, because either she withdraws and retreats out of the battle after a certain number of turns, or she ran up to Eirika and got killed in Eirika's counter attack ):), and a pain in the ass to train as well (all Trainee classes are difficult to train, same with Ross and Ewan). But hey, after training her, she's strong now! Not to forget cute. XP

No comments: