Thursday, July 31, 2008

You will shine even in its darkest corners.

I will follow you.
No matter how agonizing the world is,
You will shine even in its darkest corners.



Went to school on bus 8, and I saw the same girl on the bus whom I last saw four weeks ago, hahaha.

First lesson was Storyboarding. Spent four hours playing Flash games on www.bored.com. .___.

After the lesson, went down to the computer lab to use the Flash software there to make my stupid banner for my WDS website. I fail at Flash, but luckily, Aaron was there to help me. Thanks, Aaron! XD

When I complained about how hard Flash was, and how good Aaron was at Flash, he told me that me not understanding Flash is similar to how he doesn't understand Java, lol. Reminds me of Sanji's quote.
"Everyone has things that they can and can't do. Leave this guy's key to me. I'll do what you can't do. You do what I can't do! Think carefully. Read the situation!"
-Sanji, One Piece
Haha.

Took bus 8 home with Aaron and Jia Hao, then went to eat lunch at Block 201 with Aaron. :3



Fairy Tail chapter 97 is rather interesting, hmmm... There's this one time where the villain (I forgot his name ._. Oh yeah! Jeral, that's his name.) did this one lightning-attack on Natsu.



And O_O! I immediately recognize it as "Syaoran"'s Raitei Shourai attack!! O____O I mean, just look! Even the hand sign is the same!!



XD

No comments: