Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Lol, what should I put for my title?

Yay, I get to go to school one hour later than usual today, because it is currently e-learning week for WDS, so we don't have to go to WDS tutorial for Tuesday. :D

Went to school at 10am for INCG lab session. First half of the lesson had us messing around with this sound-editing software named Audacity. Rather fun, actually. I went to download D-tecnoLife, and decided to try speeding it up by 10%. Surprisingly, the pitch got higher, and it sounded as if it was a girl who sang it. XD And there I was thinking, "Hey, 'she' sounds cute!" So I ended up saving it and uploading it to YouTube...



The second half had us messing around with... Torque Game Builder. -.- A over complicated software that simply turns beginners off. That's my opinions at least. Took one whole hour just to get a bloody fish moving under the control of the keyboard. Yeah, advanced users would like the flexibility, but the beginners wouldn't even bother touching this thing if I were they.

I got bored and ended up running over elsewhere to read Fullmetal Alchemist. :3

Went to Design School to eat lunch with Kenny, Aaron, Jia Hao and Khai Ming. Jian Shun, Jurene, Qiyang and Yong Han came to the same place as us for their lunch as well, lmao.

The five of us went to the library next. I started reading Java again, while Kenny, Jia Hao and Khai Ming took turns playing Team Fortress 2 on Khai Ming's laptop. Then, Kenny played against a Brutal AI in Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath. It took him more effort than in the past to win, because the units he used to keep spamming got nerfed in a patch, lmao.

We went to C. Maths lecture, because the lecturer told us yesterday that we'd receive our Boolean algebra test papers back at the end of the lecture. Was reading Kenny's Command & Conquer 3: Tiberian Wars booklet to kill time during the lecture. XP

The lecture ended surprisingly early, in half an hour's time. Got my test paper back. 26 out of 26. Full marks. Ooooooh. :3

Went to PRSP tutorial. Was damn bored. The lecturer was teaching about arrays and methods, and I was like, "Meh, I learnt about those weeks ago..." To kill time, I was typing up some Java codings and writing programs as they wanted us to do in the tutorial, while chatting on MSN Messenger. :3

The lecturer probably thinks he's funny or something. I seriously don't understand... WHY THE FUCK DOES HE WANT TO TURN OFF THE BLOODY LIGHTS? Bloody hell... Typing Java code in a dark computer lab just seems so wrong to me, especially when the only lights are the lights from our computer monitors... The freaking mood is just like that of a LAN shop, so why the heck am I typing Java programs? And yet, if I go over and play Warcraft III, I'll get scolded and get into trouble. How is there justice in this world?

Know what? Screw global warming. Screw the rising oil prices. For fuck's sake, please TURN ON THE LIGHTS! God damn it. -.-

I finished four of the five questions in sixty-eight minutes, couldn't be bothered to do the last, and went to read Fullmetal Alchemist. The lecturer let us go half an hour early. Yay. -.-

No school tomorrow, yay! w00t! w00t!

Okay. Technically, there is school tomorrow. E-learning week for WDS this week, so no WDS lab session nor lecture tomorrow. Left are CMATHS and PRSP lectures, which are, bleh...

So I might as well not go. :3



Yay, I just completed Hector's story on Normal Mode in Fire Emblem! :D I am going to try Hector Hard Mode soon, lol. :3

Favorite character: Sain. XD



Lyn + Sol Katti = Final boss PWNAGE.











Tch. Junk clue.

No comments: