Saturday, July 19, 2008

Lol I wonder

Lol, I wonder what happens when Fire Emblem becomes much more addictive to me than World of Warcraft. I could play Fire Emblem all the way to 3am and not get bored (sleepy though :P), but I couldn't stand two hours of World of Warcraft without a terrible headache, boredom and the urge to stop playing?

Seriously, Fire Emblem is a good tactical Role Playing Game. If you guys haven't try it out yet, then I strongly recommend that you go try it. ;D Thanks to Kamel for sending me the ROM. XD



One Piece chapter 507 is exciting, hahaha, it got me looking forward to the next chapter. :D One thing to note, I can't resist humming Jungle P whenever I realize that a new One Piece chapter is out. :P

The chapter cover looks great, haha. Nami-swan and Robin-chwan look so sexy in them.



Lol, Roger Pirate Crew found the whole entire Blank Century, and Robin's heart is beating "doki doki" just like the girls in shoujo manga when they fell in love. XD



One word to describe this whole entire page: Pwnage.



Just look at Zoro staring at the Biblicard. I think that's a sign of indication that he's bound to get lost.

Brook: Indeed. I think I'll just play dead.

WIN.



LMAO AT KIZARU!! XD

No comments: