Thursday, July 10, 2008

Why the fuck must I be so lazy?!

Why the fuck must I be so lazy?! Seriously, this laziness is starting to be a liability that I seriously cannot afford. Maybe I need some goals to motivate me or something...

Blog post made on 4.41am. Cheers. -.-



!

I just realized the existence of the Math.floor(). And to think I have been loyally truncating my numbers with decimal digits into whole numbers by explicit casting them...



My current favorite word: Tch. (ちっ。)

Kurogane from Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE tend to say it a lot whenever he feels annoyed or irritated. I think I kinda picked it up from him. :3







Took bus 291 to school today, because I was lazy to walk all the way three bus stops away just for bus 8.

First lesson was Storyboarding. The lecturer was taking her own sweet time, so a few of my classmates started playing Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne. I got bored and decided to join them. Kok Keong, Mason, Fuyuan, Yong Han and I started a free-for-all match.

Thinking that in a free-for-all match, it would be more wise to turtle while the other players fight themselves to death, I build a whole horde of Watch Towers and locked myself in. XP I ended up almost losing due to running out of resources and lack of a second gold mine. -.- Luckily, the lecturer came, and we stopped playing immediately. :3

I admit that I was more interested in chatting on Windows Live Messenger and writing Java codes then paying attention to the lesson. The lecturer gave us a break, and Fuyuan and Mason dragged me into yet another Warcraft III game, lol. This time was a team game, where me, Kok Keong and Yong Han teamed up against Mason, Shawn and Fuyuan.

We suffered such a huge defeat, it was imbal. They had great teamwork, they had great coordination and they had great tactics. In addition, they were fast, forceful, and knew what to do. I see Troll Berserkers and Wind Riders out even while I was still using Grunts. -.- On the other hand, our team... meh. We don't even bother saving each other's hides, forget about teamwork and coordination. Oh well.

Ask me about what the lecturer taught during the Storyboarding lesson now, and I'll give you a blank.

Went to KFC to eat lunch with Aaron and Melvin. Melvin didn't want to eat anything, and he didn't say why he didn't want to. Weird guy. Meh, who cares? No one cares about him... Just kidding, Melvin.

We went to the library next. I was yet again reading a book on Java, but somehow, I was still unable to understand methods and parameters and arguments and arrays and all those other confusing stuff. If anyone ever asks me to summarize Java into five words, I'd tell him, "A confusing object-oriented language." I know I should add "programming" before "language", but meh.

Melvin pang seh us and left first. Meh, weird guy. Aaron and I, being late, started to run towards APEL lesson, lol. Turns out the lecturer, out of laziness or something like that, didn't teach APEL again. Instead, he talks to us for about fifteen minutes (regarding disclipline and stuff. I feel my defiance stirring up from deep inside my heart XP), then dismisses us. o.O

Because Java is so freaking confusing, I decided to ask him for some help in regards to methods, parameters and arrays. We went to a computer lab (since he said he needs a computer to explain), and Aaron and Melvin went along. Wow. Not only did he clear all my doubts, he even taught additional stuff, such as debugging and variable naming! Talk about having a great teacher, haha. :P

By the way, I didn't even know why Melvin came along. Instead of listening, he was off playing CounterStrike over at another computer. Weird guy. He left again without us. Tch.

Aaron and I went to PRSP lecture together with a few coursemates, when we found the lecture threatre changed. Turns out the lecturer changed the venue; must have missed it or something. They were complaining loudly about the lecturer, being sarcastic about him changing venues and not informing us and stuff like that, lol.

Two hours of lecture instead of standard one, just because for some reason he decided not to turn up for yesterday's one. Bleh. I didn't even understand myself what for I stayed. He talked on and on and on and on about loops. While loops, for loops, do-while loops, and guess what? I already knew them. -.- Read about them in the textbook weeks ago. Bleh.

Thanks a lot to Aaron and Wan Xiang, man. Without them, I would have probably get bored to death. The three of us were writing messages on Aaron's foolscap paper and passing it around, as if in a MSN conversation. XD!

Melvin is a seriously weird guy. Look at what he did during the break halfway through the lecture...





Hiding under the chairs... Seriously weird guy.

Kenny, Khai Ming and Aaron wanted to submit their WDS proposals after that. Jia Hao and I decided to go with them, even though we have already submitted ours. But slow Aaron, he hasn't paste his site concepts onto his proposal, and he lost his double-sided tape, so he ran all the way to the bookshop and came back all panting, lol.

Kenny, Jia Hao and I all helped him in pasting Aaron. Very helpful of you, Khai Ming, to just stand down there and afk.

We took the lift to the sixth floor, then Kenny realizes the lecturer's pigeon hole is one stairs above, so we went up to the seventh floor and found a huge sign on the lecturer's pigeon hole stating we should throw our WDS proposals in. -.- So there they go.

Went home after that. :3





Slayer level 74! :D

No comments: