Wednesday, July 16, 2008

What I'll grasp is a sparkling world

Went to school for WDS tutorial today. Learnt more about Flash. Spotlight was pretty easy. Same goes for masking. Too bad I don't have Adobe Flash on my computer, so even if I do know how to do them, I actually can't. The last one about making an object move in a certain path confused me though, and when the lecturer threatened to not let us go if we could not do it, I hired Kenny to do it, and order that he finished it in five minutes.

Taking this as a challenge, he told me to take out my stopwatch and time him. He finished it in 49 seconds. T___T Oh well. With that bloody butterfly now flying around in my screen (set the animation to 120 frames per second that it looked as if the butterfly is high on drugs), I got the hell out. ^^

Murphy's law: Whatever can go wrong will go wrong, and at the worst possible time, in the worst possible way.
GET's law: Whenever something goes wrong, Jonathan Chee will pop out of nowhere and confront you.

And so a friend from C204 told me. I was in disbelief, but now, I think I must admit, I have to agree with him. Michael, Shi Hui, and don't know who else were playing cards behind, and the course coordinator just jumped out of nowhere, caught them, dragged Michael out for some talk, and in the end when he releases Michael back, told him to meet him at his office. Poor Michael.

At the end of the tutorial, Aaron and I were about to set off to look for our care person so I can ask him a question about Java. Turns out we didn't even have to start our search, he was just outside the lab corridor, lecturing Michael about playing cards during the lesson just now. XD

Aaron, Kenny, Khai Ming and Jia Hao came along with me back to the computer lab to enquire about Java, and I also printed my Storyboarding story concept there conveniently. XD

After that, with only lectures left remaining in my timetable, I went home. Oh well. :3 PRSP lecture? What, arrays? Pfft! I learnt that weeks ago! C. Maths lecture? What, sets? Pffft! I learnt that years ago!! WDS lecture? What? Pffft! I can just download and read the lecture slides later!

No way am I going to waste five hours in school when I can be home, blogging, playing computer games, and finishing my Storyboarding homework. -.-

Ta-dah for now. Still waiting for Faizal to send me the class photos we took on Monday.

No comments: