Tuesday, July 15, 2008

All the kids said, "On this windless night, we're going to make a difference!"

Almost couldn't climb out of bed this morning. ^^"

WDS tutorial started this morning. Yawn. I wrote up a simple little Java program that generates randomly either 0 or 1, prints the number, then keeps repeating (with the effective help of a simple while loop), and then stared at the resulting ones and zeroes that flooded the screen. Pretty.

I did that in INCG tutorial up next too. Got caught by my lecturer, who asked to see the code, saw that I used "blah" as my method name (meh, it was a simple program I was gonna delete later anyway), and I got lectured for that. XD And yay!! My thumb drive came back to me, exactly three weeks after I lost it! :D Yay!! ^o^ Apparently, some guy found it, took a lot at the documents inside, found my name and returned it to my care person. :3 w00t!!

I attached my thumb drive to my pencil box. In other words, if I ever lose my thumb drive again, I'm saying goodbye to my whole entire pencil box. ^^

Did a two-hundred word synopsis of my INCG assignment 2, which is due two weeks from now. And of all the topics, I went to do on... Real-Time Strategy games. Ugh. I'm sort of regretting it now. What can I talk about Real-Time Strategy games when the only one I dare say I'm quite good at is Warcraft III? I should have picked some other topic. Ugh.

Oh well. けれど、自分で决めた事だ。たとえ、その心が戻らなくても、必ず、守ると! (However, it's what I decided on my own. Even if that heart doesn't return, I will definitely protect her!)

We also did Torque Game Builder, which was unnecessarily confusing in my opinions.

Aaron and I went out to McDonald's for lunch after that. Then we went back and met up with Faizal, who still wants to take pictures of me messing around with Java in the computer lab. We went to a lab, and conveniently, Jian Shun, Yong Han, Jurene and Qiyang are all there. Poor Qiyang, who would have knew that he was Faizal's secondary one and two classmate? Now he got dragged down to become Faizal's victim along with me. I can only blame the fact that he was in the wrong place at the wrong time. XD



Typing Java code in Notepad++, yay.



Typing Java code in Notepad, boo.

Faizal wanted to take some photos of me encountering errors, so I made the stupid program divide by zero, immediately causing a fatal error. And as if encountering a so-called fatal error wasn't enough, he wanted me to do a facepalm. Ugh, fine. /facepalm









So after Faizal took some pictures of me typing Java code, staring at the screen and watching all the ones and zeroes fly up, which has now become by my specialty, haha. Why am I told to pose as if I'm troubled when I intended to make ones and zeroes appear? Welcome to the digital world.



He also wanted to take photos of my interest, specifically of me reading manga (specifically One Piece, where Luffy does a Gomu Gomu no Bazooka) and going all "Wow!!" at the screen (Faizal wanted it that way. If I knew, I'd pick Luffy doing a Gomu Gomu no Jet Gatling Gun, which is ten thousand times much more pwnage. Okay, Gomu Gomu no Bazooka by itself is pretty pwnage anyway. :P).



As if one isn't enough...



He took two.

Oh well, better than Qiyang, slamming his head on his laptop's keyboard like he's going emo.

Went with Faizal to IIT Canteen, since he hasn't had his lunch yet, leaving Aaron with Jian Shun's gang, and got a free cup of coca-cola as reward from Faizal. Yay! ^o^ Thanks, Faizal! :D After lunch, we went to the printing shop, where Faizal left his memory card. He couldn't find it inside the shop, came out all emo, searched his bag, can't find it, continues to be emo and so for around twenty minutes before Jasmine came.

Faizal then went back to the shop, and there the memory card is. -.- It was the school's, by the way, and he lent it, that was why he went so emo. XP And apparently, in the printing shop, there were two aunties, one "nice and helpful", and another the complete opposite, according to Faizal. The first time we went there, it was the second auntie, who didn't bother searching much, and just told Faizal no. He went back the second time and the first auntie found his memory card for him and returned it. Faizal said, "Thank you.", and guess what?

The second auntie replied, "You're welcome."

Rofl! XD Needless to say, Faizal got pretty pissed off. He told us that once he saw the second auntie turned her head back, he even flashed a dual middle finger. XD

Jasmine just sent me the picture we took using her camera. ^^



Faizal took a few photos for his project. I wonder what the guy at the background is up to. :P



Later, when I saw Kenny, Jia Hao and Khai Ming leaving out of the library and about to go to PRSP (the three of us were sitting at the bench outside the library), I went to join them. Looks like the three of them didn't go to C. Maths lecture as well (hey! They are teaching Set Theory now! Sets!! I learnt that two years ago!! D:), lol.

Was so bored during PRSP tutorial that I went to Google Image Search, got a picture of a Blue Screen of Death, slapped it onto Microsoft PowerPoint and told Kenny I got BSoD'd. XD I also went to Wikipedia and read up on heatsinks and overclocking. :3

Took bus 291 home with Melvin, Aaron and Kenny. Fuyuan and Kok Keong boarded the bus at the next bus stop, lmao.

No comments: